Airtel - activate international roaming service

prathyush
please activate international roming serv.. of this number (9895334075).

Comments

i my comes up with emergency calls only i am currently on roaming tariff can you help me please. - Airtel

i have a problem with my airtel connection it comes up with emergency calls only i am on a lifetime tariff with airtel is there anyway that i can get my connection back as soon as possible.
i am also on roaming my telephone number is 0091 9876460418

Sir/Madam,
i m in UAE And My airtel number is not roamimg so plz my mbl no. 9998571009 is fast as possible toactive roamimg service
ur faithful
Amdani Jamal

Respected Sir/Madam,
Myself jaswinder... My Airtel number is +919729067007 and i dont have activate International Roaming on my Number. I am hope to get activate Roaming on my number soon, it can possible if u help me. i will be very Thankful.

Your Sincerely
Jaswinder Singh

Sir/madam
My name abdul salam khaleefa ummar. Now in saudia arabia .please activate international roaming this Airtel number. 9895777470
Tejaswi

roaming services - AirTel

I have an airtel mobile prepaid connection for last 4 years. I travel a lot and hence use roaming facilities. In the event of any complaints, or service request, 121 connect to local service centre. These people are of little help as the raise there hands once the No is identified as roaming one.
In one such case, while roaming I received one promotional call. The reason I was annoyed is that it was a No without any heading. So I received it and got charged for it. For listening to there promotional adds I had to pay. The only reason one wants a roaming facility is for people to be in touch and you will receive calls thinking it’s important. But Airtel even though it knows that a No is on roaming sends these promotional calls, without any header on No. To add to agony, if you need to complain you need to call from your mobile at STD rate to the home customer service.
For a company with slogan “ kabhi bhi kahi bhi milne wali service” a customer have go take half the worlds pain to file a complaint , Even after that the people there talk as if they are the final authority and its my mistake by accepting calls.

In the end I had spent 15Rs to file a complaint for 4 Rest. But what’s right is right.

.I registered in no call registry. But still the help is far away while roaming.
Hope airtel learned from my complaint.

sir/madam
My name is Ravindra Achar, My Mob: No. is +919845383623, Now I am in china Country. so please activate International roaming to My Number,
Thankful
your sincerely

A S Ravindra Achar

Hi please activate my international roaming services.My no. is 9987539328. Thank you

Hi please activate my international roaming services.My no. is +919000213505, its activated in A.P(IND) region.Presently im in united kingdom(UK) Thanks and regards

My name is Abbas I am in kuwait, Please activate my international roaming on 9766986065.

Hi please activate my international roaming services.My no. is 9008793939. Thank you

Hi please activate my international roaming services in Airtel number now i am in indonesia.My Airtel tamil nadu no. is +919003397773. Thank you

hi i am goign to nigeria can u pls activate my roaming no 00919701006648

I need to activate International Roaming for my Prepaid Airtel no. Please tell me the procedure. Thanking youe

Sir/madam
My name abdul.majid Now in saudia arabia .please activate international roaming this Airtel number. 9502786233

This is Ms. Ragini Singh. My airtel no. is 9987265665. I am travelling to Korea. Would like to activate INTERNATIONAL ROAMING as soon as possible.

Hi please activate my international roaming services in Airtel number now i am in Angola.My Airtel West Bengal no. is +919932759515. Thank you

pls activate intl roaming 9633049148
N Feb 4, 2011 by
jasunil

Sir/Madam,
My name is Sunil Kumar Jena.I am in UAE And My airtel Prepaid number is not roamimg so plz my mbl no. 7894543775 is fast as possible to active roamimg service.

regards
sunil kumar jena
+971-50-9637031
N Feb 9, 2011 by

Sir/Madam,
i m in UAE And My airtel number is not roamimg so plz my mbl no. 9895215415 is fast as possible toactive roamimg service
ur faithful
N Feb 9, 2011 by

sir/madam
My name is ABDUL FAZAL, My Mob: No. is +919895215415, Now I am in UAE Country. so please activate International roaming to My Number,
Thankful