Airtel - Details

MYAKALA
9892817784, 9867801729
i need a details and address of the above Airtel numbers. please send me email .
thank you...

Comments

Xavier

I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you.
MYAKALA

9892817784, 9867801729

I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you...

for details - AirTel

sir i received a messaga to my mobile that i have won Rs.200000 price. my mobile no ;9989918410. please give the further details and help us .

detials - AirTel

Hey,
I am prasanna my prepaid airtel mobile no is 9908548270 i am just looking for the call details from november.1, 31 will u be able to please email me the list of call details, waiting for ur reply.

regards
prasanna
muraly

Dear sir
I am muraly frm dubai, i purchased a sim card from karaikal ( pondicherry ) even i activated international roaming but my problem is upto now my number is not activated with international roaming & i forgot my sim card's number . now i want to activate this number so i want know the number.
in simcard 89919 40000 06447 17093 this number is there . please help me to find my mobile number

muraly

I am having a huch prepaid sim card the number on that card is 899186002434536832. That card belongs to Karnataka state. I forgot the the number also. and convey me that whether i change it to andhra without roaming?

I am anil my prepaid airtel mobile no is 9993962637 i am just looking for the call details and sms details.. will u be able to please email me the list of call detail and sms detail too...pls, waiting for ur reply.

regards

sir i need a detail for air tel no 9997163216

dear sir,
I need the febuary and march dialed calls details.please send the details to my above e-mail id

9991022094 mobil number is miss call to long time in my mobil no. 9813231564 and adult launguage use. please send to the detail of 9991022094 in my email address soon as soon
sathya Airtel  - Kargiroadkota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India

plz give me no 9701686143 details because of sms from unknow no
saravanakumar Airtel  - Kargiroadkota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India

I HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS FROM SPDCCLAIMSS ON 22 JUL 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
CONGRATS UR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 200, 000 DOLLERS IN (SPDC)INT'L MOBILE DRAW 2009 TO CLAIM UR PRIZE CONTACT DR TONY LOGAN VIA, SPDCCLAIMSS@GMAIL.COM
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9600342598& MY E-MAIL ID IS ram.kmr1@gmail.com
m.saravana Airtel  - Kargiroadkota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India

I HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS FROM SPDCCLAIMSS ON 22 JUL 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9600342598& MY E-MAIL ID IS m.saravana30@gmail.com

9567111270.
I want a details and address of the above Air-tell number.
it;s very urgent so please send soon...

I WANT A DETAILS AND ADDRESS OF THE AIR-TEL NUMBER. 9001605248
very urgent...

dear sir i want the address of this number 9885756615 and send this to my email

Respected sir
I need a mobile no detials with name and address

safiyashireen@yahoo.com

pls Respected sir
pls send me this no 9701929242 detial and address

safiyashireen@yahoo.com

Respected Sir/ Maddam,
I am using a airtel Sim No-9957036007.But I have allready forget the authorised name and add. So, plz send me the sim authorise name and add.
Wiht thanks