Airtel - Complaint about blank calls and harrasing deeds

karanparikh on May 31, 2012

Sir actually a customer of Airtel is giving blank calls and harrasing me via abusing SMS's. So please do some positive action & steps against it. Please see it with utmost intrest and urgency. Please do reply me on my email: kp7227@gmail.com, Contact Number of me: 9662190558

Comments

N Aug 19, 2012 by
dipali patel

i khave been getting blank calls from a number 8305742392 to my airtel number. i called airtel customer care to block this number, but they are unable to do so as this isnt a airtel number and from a different state. i'm from bangalore. i have been geting these calls and messages from 5 days. pls help..
D Oct 12, 2012 by
irfanmalali

Dear Sir/Madam

Sir actually a customer of Air tel (Number is 9845856559) is giving blank calls and harrasing me via abusing SMS's. So please do some positive action & steps against it. Please see it with utmost intrest and urgency. Please do reply me on my email: irfanbeth@gmail.com Contact Number of me: 9902340336

Irfan Malali...
D Nov 24, 2012 by
irinanshu

I am receiving calls continuously from 8191848633. My husband called him and told him not to call me, but he said : "kya ukhaad lega". I am facing continuous harassment from this person. Please help.
Irina Thakur
D Dec 9, 2012 by
bharshankarsanju

I am getting calls from numbers like 9845005117, 9892567102 and 9892613581 these are Airtel numbers located in Mumbai and Karnataka.
Please trace these down and stop the miss calls

Sanjeevani B
N Jan 9, 2013 by
Nsaran

I am facing the same problem after i have applied for airtel broadband connection. I am getting calls from numbers like 9845005117 and 9535590586. Please trace these down and stop the miss calls

Airtel - Complaint about blank calls and harrasing deeds