Airtel Customer Care Service - Pune - Pathetic service!

Bikram singh
I call at airtel customer care @ 121,but no body answer me on this call. I'm disagree about the airtel service. My contact no. is 9996462472.

Comments

hi am using a goan airtel sim (9860389005) for last 2 years. Am very happy wit de network coverage your company is giving.Now am in kerala (kottayam) am in roaming but am not getting incoming calls from today(04-02-2008) morning . I have enough balance in my mobile .I called up your customer care but thier response was not good. i called 3 times today and every time they are telling that they will provide information within 3 hours on one alternate num but am not getting any call .I am dealing with a bussiness so i want my problem to be fixed as earlier as possible .I am getting kerala customer care and most funny thing is tat when i called upon the customer care at around 7"o clock one customer care executive told that he will give phone num of "goa customer care" and i have to call them to fix the problem . What is this? is this the response of a multinational company......? so please fix my problem .you can contact me at 09446391766, 04812391766

without any intimation, AIrtel Services Says,Registration Fails.
My Contact No-91+9867081912

i bought airtel prepaid
number is 99960500914. it was disconnected with in two days stating verification falied
despite giving all proofs the connection is still dead
though promised it will start in 48 hours
over 4 days are gone by and no trace of connectivity yet
some customer service this is worst treatment ever by cell company

sir i request you i had this number 9958770379. but i was not using.
but i want to this number 9958770379 use. that's way you have to this number on.please help me.
thanks
alt. number. 9873747539

OUR INTERNET CONNECTION NOT WORKING SINCE 23/02/2008 AT 13.00 TILLDATE NOT WORKING 0522-4009379

We would like to advertise among your customers in Sangli. How can I get mobile numbers for Sangli? We shall contact them through SMS / Call phones.

aict2001@yahoo.com

I HAVING HELLOTUNES SERVICE .BEFORE 6 DAYS MY HELLO TUNES BY DEFAULT CHANGE AND CUSTOMER CARE 121 SEND ME A MSG AND MY BALANCE -10 RS (MONEY WILL DEDEUCT) . I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINT IN CUSTOMER CARE IN THREE TIMES ,THEY ALWAY SAYS (SIR 24 GHANTE ME APKA BALANCE AUR APKI HELLO TUNE WAPIS MIL JAYEGI ) BUT TILL NOW 96 HOURS GONE AND THEY GIVE ME ONLY COMPLAINT NO EVERY TIME ...PLZ HELP IN THIS ISSUE ...
MY MOBIL NO ..9871773191 AND COMPALAINT NO .1-0301257228 ,2- 0228248886 ,3- 0229197994

Sir
My telephone land line No.08041267506.I made the complint for no dial tone to my telephone on21.2.09 under yur No.399181 and 3991816 Till to-day the phone is not working.No body has attended the fault so far.
The internet in the connection was not working for 20 days as the cable problem in undergound cable at Egipt. This was the informstion given by your cust.care executive. Now my telephone is not working.
The bill fot the month Mar08 received . The monthly charges is noted as Rs.999-00 Which is not correct. The internet was not working in my net for the past 20 days. How and Why yu have charged Rs.999-00 as monthly charges.
Please dedect the carge Rs999-00 from the bill for March08. to enable me to pay the bill.
Your immediate action is requested.
Venugopal.

Dear Sir

I am having vodafone connection(post paid) no. 9999500240 This is my official connection provided by my company.

Approx. from the last one year I am getting Airtel bill on my cell phone (on vodafone)

I am not having any connection mobile as well as landline nor broadband from AirTel Still I am getting bill on my vodafone no.

Several time I have made complaint to your call centre whenever I received

call from call centre.
But They have told someone else have mentioned my no. as alternative contact no.

Please rectify this problem.

Please contact me for any clarifiction

When i complain to activate my airtel gprs,there will be not action to take my complain.i am trouble for that cause in last 1 week.please solve my problem.my no is +919939282921.

when i complain in airtel customer care to activate my airtel gprs,they will be not action in that case.i am trouble in for that case at last 1 week.please solve my problem.my no is +919939282921.

Please call me no +919939282921

CUSTOMER CARE ??????

DO YOU REALLY CARE ????

I GUESS YOUR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER'S ARE TOO MUCH BUSY IN CARING THEIR CUSTOMERS.

FROM 2 DAYS I AM CALLING AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, BUT AGAIN HARD LUCK...AS THOSE PEOPLE ARE REALLY BUSY IN CARING .....UNFORTUNATELY NOT A SINGLE PERSON TO CARE FOR MY ISSUE.

REALLY FRUSTRATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW CARING IS THE MAIN ESSENCE OF ANY CUSTOMER CARE ....BUT PLEASE CARE FOR ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMERS...........

TELL ME ONE TRUTH...IS THIS MAIL OF MINE GONNA ANY EFFECT ??? OR YOU PEOPLE ALSO ARE BUSY IN CARING SOME IMPORTANT MAILS ???????

I DONNO Y I AM WASITING MY TIME AND ENERGY.....COMMON SPEAK UP PEOPLE ...THIS IS THE SECOND MONTH OF MY AIRTEL SERVICE.

PLEASE ASK YOUR CUSTOMER CARE TO CARE FOR ME.

REGARDS,
PRADEEP SHARMA

" My appolozise for writing this mail in block letters. But please by this atleast you cna imagin how frsutrated i am"

Respected Sir / Madam,

We are using Airtel connection wide mobile no . 9974303801 & 9974303808 since last 5 months. From last two months Rs.90/- was deducted as a HELLO tune without any intimation. We don't wants to continue this service. I call at airtel customer care @ 121,but no body answer me on this call. I'm disagree about the airtel service wide reference no. is 0310263558. This is quite bad service they are providing.

This is really reduculous.
I am making this complaints in hope i'll get the justice of fare.
My Mobile NO :- 9974303801

i have already submited all tese documents, but my connection was disconnected.
your service is very very bad service comapre to another srcices.

i just want 020-9860548699 this airtel customers name plz

Hai Sir,this is saleem malik from Andhra...my number is 9989494421..I am getting Frequent calls from 9703316892...but not responding to me..Iam getting much disturbance from this num...please send me the details of this number as soon as possible....

hope to have a quick responce from U...
with regards:
Saleem malik.

my mobil no 9974303801 and 9974303808 from two to three month airtail HELLO TUNE dedect 90 to 120 rs withot any activation of hell tune and in costmor care no one can action .last reequest reference no is 0310263558 in costmer care .I THINK SOME ONE IN YOUR GROUP .WHO CAN DONE THIS TYPE BAD ACTIVITES. PLEASE LOOK IN THIS MATTER. OTHER WISE AIRE TAIL REPUTETION GOING DOWN AND DOWN. WE ARE GOING TOP LEVEL BECAUSE IN OUR VILLAGE MANY COMLIN OF THIS TIPE OF AIR TAIL HELLO TUNE. NOBADY CONSIDER OUR COMLAIN.I HOPE THIS COMLAIN GO TO APPROPRIAT PLACE AT AHEMDABAD.PL. HELP.

THANKS

VIJAY

Hi I am fully agree with you guys , the AIRTEL service in PUNE is realy Pathetic .
i am also using AIRTEL from last 2 yrs , and complaing for their pathetic network .
but they are like sleeping elephant they are least bother about their network service . whetever they are showing in TV ads are totaly wrong its just Oposit , their network neither work in hill nor in city.

hai,
my cell no - 9741019407( prepaid , one year validity)
on 14 i made a topup of 125 RS through E-recharge in chennai at 20:34 hrs but nothing has been deposited...... the dealer said he has received the transaction id(907247370) ...but still now my balance is not updated , i am in bangalore right now .... and ur customer care no 121 doesn't have a complaint option only...
what am i supposed to do
pls respond.

Airtel Customer Care Service - Pune - Pathetic service!