Airtel / Data Card - Customer care
akparthi on Aug 8, 2011
I have faced worst customer care(Airtel) in my life. I got a data card(9004166695) in Mumbai.
I am working for a leading software company, i used to travel a lot inside and Outside India.
Last week when i came back from US and I was in Chennai i was trying to use the data card and i dont know the recharge denomination.
I called the customer care Number : 1800 103 0405 on ( 03/08/20011). No One knows about the recharge denominations and i went to a shop to do a recharge.
recharge was failed and retailer checked with customer care and they told the number was cancelled which i was using 1 day earlier.
Then i was trying to reach Customer care 1800 103 0405 on ( 03/08/20011) no one responded properly i got the following response
1) This is not data card department.
2) Call 121
3) This is Mumbai Number so you have to call Mumbai Customer care
4) Will transfer this call to Supervisor
5) Call 7738012118
6) Mumbai Customer Care : - there is only one tollfree Number which is common for Data Cad : 1800 103 0405
7) If they are not able to Answer they have put me on hold for 30 min for 4 times.
8) After some time they have transfered the call to some one and she told me she is supervisor but she is definitely not a supervisor.
9) very Poor communication.
10) we cannot have access to find out the status of Mumbai Number.
11) We dont know the Mumbai Plans we know only Tamil Nadu Plans.
12) We are not responsible for Outside tamilnadu Number.
Relience Customer care is excellent. Learn from them. There is no words to appericiate relience customer care.
My unresolved Queries
1) Is there any Roaming charges for Data Card?
2) What is the denominations?
3) What is the customer care Number where i can get answer to My queries?
|1 Comment Updated:||
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail