Airtel - deactivate internet pack

scr on Jul 13, 2012
deactivate internet pack

hi,
i am using airtel connection in my mobile.My mobile no is 9701372268.i am not using internet pack.Now plz deactivate internet pack in my airtel mobile.Daily 10 rs per loss in my account.I requested for plz deactivate pack with online processes asap................

Thanks & Regard
sanjay

Comments

MOHAMMAD ZAKY Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

Best Review
Hello Airtel,
I am from Sri lanka. Sir i am a Airtel not only fans but also it my dreams, sir proud it come to Sri lanka & i need a first Airtel sim & first customer in Sri lanka, please sir
it is my life time request sir
bhanu gandotra Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

complaint against non sens service - AirTel

with regret i want to inform u that ur services in jammu kashmir are totally third class. even iam fredup with ur service so i was already decide to disconnect ur all connection that i have . u just tell me one thing wht u provides to ur customers nothing .if any customers went to ur any out lets for any inqiry ur staff didnt give them any kind of imformation .since last 3 years i was ur customers i went to ur many outlets for my call statement for 5, 6 months in jammu branche but no body gave me that. so for futher i decide to change my serivce provider.

bhanu from jammu &kashmir ,9906210143 this my no. ,but now iam in dubai so reply me on my mail address.
Complainant6140820 Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

GPRS connection not deactivated, & i lose my prepaid balance - Airtel

My name is Nitin I. Phadtare. Now I am using Prepaid Plan .

I am activated GPRS on my mobile.But from yesterday i am trying to deactivate GPRS, still i am not get deactivate. Whenever i send sms GPRSDACT to 222 just i get reply only "Thank You".
Today i lose 15/-Rs. from my prepaid bal.
I am trying to costumer care 121 & 12139 no mobile assistance there.
what should i do.

name :ravi sharma
mobile no:9815702968
state: punjab
city: jalandhar

airtel nop is not working on my phone n 121 executivs barred my helpline n didnt giv me solution

i called them many time on 121 and told my problem but they are unable to solve my gprs problems n i am unable to call on 121 helpline now.
S. Varda Chary Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

Deactivation of my mobile - AirTel

I am Airtel Customer of Andhra Pradesh having mobile nos 9849053961 and 9000118119. I am with Airtel for past 10 years as i am leaving india i am herewith requesting you to deactiviate both the numbers and settle the amount with the deposit.

S. Varda Chary
Shoeb Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

connection deactivated, - AirTel

After one week my airtel prepaid connection is deactivated.I couldn't received any verification call from Airtel.
dssohal Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

Deactivation of internet service - Airtel

From the last 3 days airtel has deactivated our connection and we have submitted full payments, despite that the said connection is not working, many complaints have been made on 121 but to no avail.

They are always saying that the connection will be activated after 4 hours but after that there is again same response.

Due to the deactivation of the said connection at my showroom i am facing business loss as updation of software, mails, orders etc which are all done through the internet are not working.

I am facing a lot of harassment form the said company.

My tel no. / dsl id is 0172-4604992. mohali(chandigarh airtel is the service provider)

Please register my complaint.

Varinder Pal Singh Sohal
Archies Gallery
SSS 132 Phase 3B2 Mohali
lijuv Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

hi,
i am using airtel connection in my mobile.My mobile no is 9746866246.i am not using internet pack.Now plz deactivate internet pack in my airtel mobile.Daily 10 rs per loss in my account.I requested for plz deactivate pack with online processes asap................

Thanks & Regards
Rejithadev
N Jul 12, 2011 by
Vik4ram Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

hi,
i am using airtel connection in my mobile.My mobile no is 9849996056.i am not using internet pack.Now plz deactivate internet pack in my airtel mobile.Daily 5rs per loss in my account.I requested for plz deactivate it.
N Jul 20, 2011 by
GN.RATHNAM Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

I am using Airtel Prepaid Connection with 9789802402. Some how Internet connection is activated and I am losing money from my account. Please deactivate internet connection for me...
N Sep 15, 2011 by
abodh Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

hi,
i am using airtel connection in my mobile.My mobile no is 9902738776.i am not using internet pack.Now plz deactivate internet pack in my airtel mobile.Daily 10rs per loss in my account.I requested for plz deactivate it.Please do the needful..where r u cutting amount 10 p/min if i m not using internet pack. Take on priority plz. otherwise i will stop to use airtel service.

Abodh Kumar
N Dec 20, 2011 by
harnathaka Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

Mobile Deactivate - AirTel

The company has deactivate my mobile no 979949773 without any information...

I fees very difficulty for this. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. Maximum of my clients have this no. and they face problem while contacting me. I face monetary losses for this.

I can produce that the above no is belonging to me.

CA ABHISHEK AGRAWAL
M : 8824222800
N Jun 12, 2012 by
dominator_rrc Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

Mobile Connection Deactivated - Airtel Mobile

I was using an Airtel Prepaid Connection for around 5 years.
Initially i switched it to Postpaid and since I moved to UK, I switched it again to PrePaid.

After 3 months, when i check my mobile, I got a message as Sim Deactivated. When I contacted the customer care, they responded saying I failed to meet the minimum criteria of not using the mobile for 90 days.
This number has been updated with all my Banking an Financial Transactions and Airte deactivating the service without informing (reminding) me as caused me lot of pain and trouble.

The customer care is asking me to go to a nearest Airtel Dealer and get a new Sim.
A Jun 12, 2012 by
dominator_rrc Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

When they want to add a service they call us n number of times and sens n number of promotional SMS.
But in my case, they have not send any SMS/reminders to mention this criteria.

Now they say that, my number has been issued to a different customer.
How should I go about this. Being in UK, I cannot get a new mobile connection now and it will be literally impossible to update all Banks and other Institutions regarding the number change.
N Jun 16, 2012 by
asiflove Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

i want to quit my internet - Airtel

my land-line no. is 01141557932 , i had pay my bill and i inform at call center two month before that i want to disconnect my internet service , call center informed me that your net service is closed but still bill is come at my door continuously , please needfully to me and closed my internet service. as soon as possible
A Jun 16, 2012 by

vadkethala Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

I want to stop internet in my mobile no 9503273818
D Dec 22, 2012 by
shireenn Airtel  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

i am using airtel connection in My mobile no is 9966265021.i am not using internet pack.Now plz deactivate internet pack in my airtel mobile.Daily im lossing blnc in my account.I request to deactivate net service

Airtel - deactivate internet pack