Airtel - Getting miss call from unknown number starting from 54321

5432167715035 etc. since last week.I can not call the number also

Comments

pradeep0661 services  - India

getting miss calls - services

this is pradeep here my wife is getting calls from a local mobile number and that guy is misbehaving with my wife and giving wrong info abt him self . so i just wanted to know how can i trace that call . want to lodge a complaint against him . kindly do the needful .
ajitnayak44 Airtel  - India

Don't want to receive unknown number - Tech

Hello sir,
Myself Ajit Kumar Nayak,i am using AirTel Prepaid simcard since lase 3 years. sometimes i am getting some unnecessary calls....... so i want to receive only those Numbers which are saved in my mobile contact....... if it is possible , please contact me with my email id..

Thanks...
Rajan Thomas Airtel  - India

getting unwanted calls and miscalls - Airtel

I am regularly getting unwanted phone calls and miscalls from Mobile No.09995466698

I keenly request you to please look in to the matter imdtly and help me
to overcome from this nasty customers calls.

Rajan
Nikhil Surana Airtel  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Missed calls from value added service numbers - Airtel

I am an airtel mobile customer, from the past few days i am recieving calls from airtel call centres, in such a manner that,
the cellphone rings for just a second and an unknown number appears on your screen and when you call back on suach an unknown number the service gets activated, weather you want it or not.

This kind of behaviour from such a company looks very cheap, just to rope in customer into value added services.

One such number is 9892108375.

This kind of behaviour from company of such repute is highly unexpected.

Nikhil S.
(9987050845)

even iam getting missed call nd msges from 5432163071202, , , , , , , msges sying dat shall v chat, , , , , can v make frndshp, , , , nd i wanna make new frnds, , , , , actually wts d problem, , , , , , , , nd from where it is comming, , , , , , , , i vll get missed calls at early mrngs like at 4:30, , , , ,

Of late i m getting a lot of messages, as mentioned above, from the number 5432162245802 and some more numbers starting with 54321.
Please check this issue as I believe i m not the only person who is having this trouble.

Same case i m also getting missed call from 5432166571334. Kindly track who is doing this non-sense.
Sup

hey,

Same here.i also got a call from 54321 61068240.When i received, it happened to be a girl's voice which was continuously nagging that she coudn't hear me and call lasted 11 seconds.

Please do check this problem.
N Jan 14, 2011 by
dornier telephone services  - Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Missed Calls - telephone services

We are getting repeated missed calls on pur company landline no. 022-27780709 from another landline no. which is 022-61553896. Request to kindly inform us the details of the said no.
N Mar 5, 2011 by
Amaljith Airtel  - Thripunithura, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

receiving messages from 54321 continuously - AirTel

My mobile no. is 9633855124. I found on internet that facebook can be used on airtel for 2 months free. For that I messaged FACEBOOK to 54321. On the next day (ie. today) I am recieving messages continuosly that "sorry, this offer is not available with your handset" I recieved about 60 messages. Please help me because of this I switched off my phone.
N Apr 12, 2011 by
adarshchandra cellular service  - India

Unknown No. Call - cellular service

I have recd. call from +923457564709.Plz. tell me who is this.and telling me he is calling frm delhi but its country code is pakistan. plz. take proper action.is it terrorist.
N Apr 20, 2011 by
ashwani maheshwari cellular service  - India

I have recd calls many time from this no +918349672462, Please tell me who is this and why are his irritate me. please take proper action I think he is terrorist/underworld killer.
N Apr 28, 2011 by
bhgyahsriji mobile cell phone  - Dahisar , Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

unknown phone calls - mobile cell phone

Sir, I am bhagyashri a Law Student

arunagra mobile cell phone  - Dahisar , Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

arun mishra <itzarunagra@gmail.com> Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 4:24 PM
To: digraga <digraga@up.nic.in>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
sir i arun mishra from agra had submitted file for an arm license
three months before.
aftr giving all necessary documents the beat constable, diwaan, munshi
are not giving the regarding report,
nor forwarding the file.
the file is under thana new agra. agra from last three months.
i had visited there more than 20 times.
but every time they gives excuses.and dont talks .
sir please look at the matter.
and help me soon.
itzarunagra@gmail.com
...
A Jun 8, 2011 by
sonal.agarwal

I am a user of Airtel for last four years. i was getting missed calls from an unknown number starting from 54321 for last few months. Now i have changed my phone number for last 4 months, but still on the new number i am getting these missed calls on the odd timing. please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
N Jul 18, 2011 by
SadistFX

The same thing is happening to me. I am getting missed calls from 13 digit number 5432176534981 since June 2011. I have decided not to lift that call because in the past I got a lottery call that is interactive voice response asking me to press 1 for this, 2 for that, 3 for suck my cock. I pressed 3 then the call went on for about some minutes untill it sucked all my balance and as a result of Rs 0 balance the incoming call was disconnected and I was shocked when I saw the incoming call cost was around Rs60. I learnt a lesson. The next day I fucked a bitch with that anger.
N Nov 2, 2011 by
psingh1985 Airtel Mobile Number  - New Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

Missed Calls/Unwanted Calls - Airtel mobile number

Receiving unwanted calls from C.G airtel number 9993322507 by someone, I want some action if possible.

N Apr 11, 2012 by
Atithi Palace Airtel  - Jharkhand, India

Stop receiving calls - AirTel

My Airtel mobile no. is 8292143999 and it is very sad to receive the customer care associates response by the Airtel employees named Mr. Uday Tiwary and Mr. Muzaffar Alam, who are suppose to resolve the customer complaint instead of that these employees are treating their customer as a burden to company. I complaint about my roaming issues and calling Airtel customer care for more than four days, my complaint wasn't resolved. Apparently, customer care stops receiving my calls. Hence, I have to write my complaints against the Airtel to this forum that what Airtel employees are doing.
N Aug 14, 2012 by
muthupandi_m

This is due to your ACT_NEWS (get cricket news) option in mobile got activated. Please call airtel customer service to 9840198401 and ask them to deactivate it. Or you can also check in your mobile with *121*5# and deactivate this service by yourself.
N Dec 11, 2012 by
lajpatkurdiya

Hi Friends

I also was suffered with 11 digit calls which started from 54321. I used to get 8-9 calls including missed call daily. I called to Airtel CC to stop these calls from with 54321 initials. They were not able to help and even had not any solution. I checked my all Airtel services. I found that Airtel Friends Chat service was enabled accidentally. These call was made by unknown Airtel friends group to top up their value in their cell. I stopped this service. After that I didn't get any call from 54321 numbers.

Lajpat Kurdiya