Airtel Digital TV Dish Connection - INSTALLATION NOT DONE inspite of repeated reminders and complaint.

shubhang aggarwal
I bought a samsung plasma tv from a showroom in jalandhar and along with that i got a airtel digital tv dish connection scratch card - to be installed within 72 hours of purchase. i was issued the activation card bearing serial no. 5110831650027886. On 01-01-2009, i called the airtel tv customer service number and activated the connection by punching the activation code on the card and confirmed the same. After 5 minutes i got an sms on my mobile number giving me details of my customer id and stating that installation will be done at 9 am on 05-01-09. On 5th morning no one called or came for installation. I spoke to the customer service people (all calls are recorded) and they promised t will be done by afternoon. That afternoon no one came or called. I have called twice on 5th, 6th, 7th and once on the 8th morning - nothing has been done so far. The sms from their customer service is saved with me,
The people there promise a lot but not even a phone call from their back-end team came! It is sheer harrassment to me and the whole installation business of airtel is a big hoax.
Please help me.

Comments

we have purchase airteldigital tv one week back . We disagree with airteldigital tv.We want to return the airteldigital how we can return.

Please tell us it is possible or not.

THANKS
G.NARAYAN
rajesh

i purchase ur airtel digital tv one week before it is not working properly plz give me proper service other wise i will cut ur airtel digitel tv connection
rajesh

I bought a digital TV dish connection of airtel from the dealer Gulati electronics raja ji puram lko on 23 Jan 2009 . For the connection for dish TV when I contacted the customer care unit of airtel and followed the instructions given by the customer care unit typing the activation code, the code was not accepted and the unit responded that the code was invalid. I tried the same procedure many times but every time the same response was there. The members of customer care unit told every time that the activation would be done within 24 hours making the fault rectified and the same would be informed on my cell but everything went into vain. I still having no response even after six days of purchase.
You are requested to take necessary action regarding the same and get my connection activated as soon as possible. Details of the connection are following .

Vinay Kumar
9/1 Labour colony talkatora road lko
mob- 9956272271, 9889058634
STB ID- 32769045843
VIEW CARD NO- 000005982103
Activation voucher Sr no- 1090832000198502
Activation code - 7945781736323006 (This is the code not accepted by your unit.)
Plan required- Economy
Dealer's details
Gulati electronics
E-3290/2, Raja ji puram lko
ph- 05222417250, 05224042314
dheeraj123meerut Airtel Digitel TV  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Installation not done - Airtel Digitel TV

My customer id is 3004371546, i have choosen for the AIRTEL digitel TV connection on 11/06/10 and paid the same day. After that I got a mail and call for installation on 16/06/10 10.00 AM but nobody came to install and also I did not get any call till now from AIRTEL regarding this while I have complained through the Customer Care.
I am still waiting for Engineer to come to install as I have paid the money 5 days before.

Dheeraj Upadhyay
kkkanth

Inspite of several reminders nobady attended my job. Yester day i spoke to one Mr.Subash Cell#9949011380 who is co-ordinating Air tel Dish TV connection and again this morning i called him and i spoke to madam (Dont know the name) she said by 5 pm person will attend. just now again called same cell number spoke to Mr.Subash, he told tomorrow he will send somebady.

Do think that i dont have any other work or you want me to keep calling you.

I want an immediate action required on this other wise i will be forced to move further.

Krishnakanth