Airtel Digital TV - Fraudulent scheme of Airtel Digital TV

kevin910 on Oct 13, 2011
I had submitted my cell phone no. to www.airtel.in/digitaltv after that I got a call from Mr.Jitendra Singh who claimed to be an employee of bharti - airtel.He told me to pay through internet by connecting me to a web link or through cash payment ,in order to buy airtel digital TV.I opted for cash payment and he send a person from M/s Vriti infocom Pvt ltd to collect Rs 1290.I paid that person Rs 1200 on 13th october 2011 and he gave me a cash receipt (receipt no.24542).But still then I do not get either any payment confirmation from bharti-airtel or the digital TV.pls. Suggest what should I do now.
My contact no. is 08750802176.

Comments

N Oct 17, 2011 by
kevin910

Thanks to bharti-airtel, at last my digital tv is installed today.

Thanks & Regards
AritraC
N Aug 27, 2012 by
ROHAN LOBO

I had lodged 2 complaints with reg to the yrly subscription paid in Oct.2011. I am still getting sms msgs saying that I should recharge
Comp.No.0T082100031 and also called on line where call centre told me that my reqst forwarded to the concerned dept. but no call recd till date
It is almost 6 days nobody attends, I am compelled to forward the matter to the consumer forum for your enefficiency and fraudellent information
when I recharged I was told Rs.2960/- yrly subcription for economy package snf I had availed 4 months safe custody. wud u pl clarify the
matter