Airtel Digital TV - CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SHILLONG

swadesh2010
I am a customer (Customer ID 3000951080) of your esteem company since June 2009 and residing at Shillong, Meghalaya. My bitter and horrible experience with the service center of your company at Shillong compel me to write following lines.

1) Due to non functioning of my STB, I lodged first complaint on 17.8.2010 inspite of repeated complaint there after the service Engineer failed to turn up though they had attend within 24hours. At last, on 20th August'10 one person come and replaced my STB with an old one and charged Rs.600/-.

2) Since 9th Sept'10 STB started giving trouble intermittently again. After keeping it on watch for a week when there was no improvement, I lodged a complain again on 15th Sept'10 ( Request no.3856132). In reply your Call Center promised that Service Engineer from Svc. Center, Shillong would visit my house by 4pm on the same day. But till 18th Sept'10 no one turned up and again lodged a request (no.3890405). On inquiry with the Svc. Center, Shillong on 18th Sept'10 evening, they replied that the STB would be replaced when new STB is available in the Svc. Center, Shillong.

3) Yesterday (27th Sept'10) again I have contacted with your Call Center and informed the all facts with the all reference nos.. Your Call center replied that they are taking appropriate action and promised me that within 24hrs my problem will be solved. Till now (16:45hrs 28.9.10) the same has not been replaced neither anybody call me from Svc. center, Shillong.

In my view the stuff of the Svc. Centre, Shillong are liar, dishonest, inefficient and more over, they lack professionalism. This inefficient stuff are not only tarnishing the reputation of the Company like Airtel but also destroying the establish Business of Airtel at Shillong. Their callous & unprofessional attitude and stupidity have created a serious impact on the mind of many customer including me............................. as a result I find no other way but to appeal to the consumer forum against the company on the ground for not providing proper customer services, disobeying customer complaints, depriving and cheating the customer.

From... Bimal Sharma.

Comments

N Feb 18, 2011 by
mohhad shafi

hi sir i mohammad shafi akhoon .from srinagar jk .i will req to u r stop from a muslim channel peace tv so u r stop is nt constrate this req.becoz tava sky is famoves dealers he is good brand and all muslim channel a r aviable.so plz resolve this req.thank you
N Jul 31, 2011 by
markozz

i called up airtel customer service for some queries, aguy pick up but he just hang up again on me...

Airtel Digital TV - CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SHILLONG