Airtel - DND Service Activation
Subject : Regarding DND Service Activation on mobile number : 8800407396
I have a purchased a Airtel Prepaid connection on 3rd April, 2010 and started getting almost 20 promotional messages / calls a day.
I requested your customer care to stop all such calls / messages with immediate effect. I am really got shocked with the solution / procedure provided by your customer care executive-
Solution provide is :
"Please submit a request for DND activation"
"As per TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Association of India) guidelines it will take 45 days to activate DND service"
With reference to RTI act (Article 370 of the Indian constitution laws) Please send me below documents :
1. Where I have requested you for promotional call / messages on my number.
2. TRAI guideline which states that DND activation will take 45 days.
3. Where you are authorized to disturb a customer anytime for 45 days by the means of promotional calls / messages.
4. Please justify the DND activation TAT 45 days keeping in mind that activation of new SIM/ Connection take maximum 4 hours time.
5. How you can sell my personal information to other companies (Banks / insurance companies.....) without my permission.
I have sent 4-5 emails on email@example.com, but no response so far.
|12 Comments Updated:||
Post your Comment
Airtel - excess deduction of Rs,249/- as monthly GPRS rental from my prepaid account. Mob No.9955343727
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail