Airtel - Airtel HD DVR Installation

rajeranj on Oct 12, 2011

I bought an Airtel digital TV connection from the airtel website on 9th Oct 2011. Same day I got a call from Airtel office and they generated my customer id (3008976124) and took all the details confirming that installation will happen within 72 hours.

Since that day I have been making repeated calls to customer care and my local airtel dth office but the installation is not happening. Everyday the service person tells me that he will be coming at 4 PM but nobody comes. Since I have to be at home at the time of installation I am taking off from office to be at home at 4 PM but nobody comes.

This is ridiculous. First of all they take the money and then they make a fool of us. I would like any help to get my amount refunded as I dont want this bullshit airtel anymore.

Rajesh Ranjan
customer id: 3008976124

Comments

N Aug 11, 2011 by
puneet1979 Airtel  - NOIDA, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Non installation of HD DVR - Airtel DTH

I am really surprised the way your company is taking your existing customers. I have logged down four request regarding the installation of HD DVR at my home. The first request was raised on 04th August. Their has been no action on these request till now. Neither any of your engineer has approached me over this.

To my surprise yesterday 4 of my request have been closed down without any action.
Req #

Since morning i have been calling your customer care people over this and they don't have any response over it. Neither they are able to transfer the calls to senior for the clarification.

All this happening with such a prestigious company makes me feel that i have down wrong in selecting you guys.

I request you people to take a necessary action over it. If you are not able to provide any answers by day end i would like you to terminate my services and will go ahead with some other company.
N Jun 1, 2012 by
tabishahmed

same thing is happenenng to me Rajesh. Did they come and finally fix it??

Ahmed
In Bangalore..
N Jul 5, 2012 by
npraikar

I have the same issue. Did they finally come?

Airtel - Airtel HD DVR Installation