Airtel - Airtel sim showing Invalid Sim & Customer care Not Responding

uday87 on Sep 8, 2011

I am Maheshwar. I have Taken the Airtel sim around 2 months Back.
Till Last Night i.e 07-09-2011 my sim was working and I had incoming and outgoing calls.
Suddenly morning (08-09-2011) sim became invalid Sim.
I had a conversation with Airtel Customer care executive and supervisor (ragavendra). They are saying Sim became free sim but unable to say why it became like that and asking me to visit Airtel Office Unnecessarily.
Date & Time of call to customer care : 08-09-2011 -11:00 Am .
I am Complaining Regard Loss of Time and Loss regarding Important Calls.

Maheshwar.

Comments

N Sep 9, 2011 by
uday87

Thank you for Your Response.

But I am very much serious about the response which i got from your people.
I have called the Customer care, They said they don't have any information and asked me to visit Airtel Office.
And when i went to Airtel Office in Habsiguda. They said the same thing "Don't Have Information" and asked me to visit the Main Head Office.
"DAM SHUT Is they are not your Airtel Office people."

And I have made a call to 125 from Airtel office Habsiguda. They have said the Address which i have produced is Wrong. and Now I am Ready to Prove that the Address which I have produced is Correct.

The one thing which I have heard from your people is "we can't do anything to resolve your problem"
Totally Disappointed with Airtel Response.

N Sep 10, 2011 by
uday87

The Airtel Number which became INVALID is 07702827165.

You can contact me on this Number : 08885300249

N Nov 3, 2011 by
Manikantan H

Dear
Officer of Airtel,

I am using airtel prepaid sim card with number - 9535007585 and has been giving issues 2 days yesterday. My Mobile is displaying a message stating "INVALID SIM". However, I've called your Customer Service at 121, they are not respond properly. Hence, the reason why I am writing this to you because, your CS is of no HELP.

I've been your customer more than 2 years and is this the sort of service you provide to your customer?
Please find some solution to my problem and I'm eagerly waiting for your response. Thank You for any help!

your customer,