Airtel Landline - Directory Enquiry

Rajan Babu M
I am having a Airtel Fixed line at my residence. I wanted to check the details about a particular Airtel no. The directory enquiry no in Airtel is 1971. I have been trying this no for the past 10 days but in vain. I have tried calling this number during office hours ( 9 - 18 hrs), during evenings, midnights and also early morning. Whenever I call the IVRS says "all our executives are busy please call later" and the line is disconnected. I doubt if they actually provide this service to their customers. I have compained through mail that I could not get the line and the reply is please try again. I quoted the no for which I wanted details by mail for which they have replied to contact 1971 from Airtel landline. I would like to know whether the service is actually there in Airtel or not. Is this the service levels of Airtel? Why they are not providing directory enquiry on web or issuing a Telephone Directory Book like BSNL?

Comments

I have been trying to reach the non existent airtel telephone directory service for a week using 197 from bangalore airtel landline.It is always engaged even at 3AM. Airtel does not publish a directory for landline or mobile and provides a disgusting telephone directory service at their toll free numbers. Apart from memorizing their airtel tune and "your call is important to us", one can never get to their service.

kindly provide me icici thane teen hath naka correct tel no. ( i hv these no. 40221144)
request u to give me additional no. pls

Sir our Office Land line(0422-4385185 has not been working for more than 1week, for we have also logged a complain to your officers and no proper actions taken.

If it continued means we have to cancel your connections, be care ful and also we have given you one more day for rectifications.Looking forward for your reply

U can use my below mentioned mob no for contact.

Your sincerely,
M.Arun Kumar,
HR executive,
mail : bruno18@aol.in
mob:9952292361

I use your internet connection (0120-4330402) i asked to migrate my plan to 499Rs which one of my family member is using where in there are getting 100 calls free with unlimited internet usage bt ur department didnot agree. Iasked them to disconnect my connection, they raised my compliant and i got a call from one of your executive and was told that i will pay 449Rs and will get unlimited internet and 100 calls free bt the next day i called i was told that its only internet which is unlimited bt no free calls and again i raised a complaint where is i was given a refrence no 40390048 and was told that will get a call back by 3rd December bt nothing happened. Today again i called your customer service number and was transferred to the retention team where in i spoke to deepa and she was nt willing to help bt was more interested in me disconnecting the connection, didinot even try to understand the problem and resolve it . My other family members are also using the airtel internet and i will also ask them to get the connections disconnected as they are also facing the same problem. I am really very unhappy with the services and also by the mis information given. I would be thankful if u look into the matter and try and resolve it.

Deepti marwah
R-7 D-21 Rajnagar
Ghaziabad (U.P)
N Jan 12, 2011 by
raj adhikari

my self raju adhikari my air tell fix line no 011-47463590 iam taking net and fixline together i paid inicial amount through check but some how my bank account was frige so my check was not clear but i give cash to your agent and after that he said your connection has been activate with 24 hrs its about 22dec 2010 and now i am facing same problem since 20 days i have register so many complaint in your customer care no and they tell its resolve with in a 24 hrs an so many mail in your customer care id but iam having a same problem .i am having a worst experince with you . i thik i mistake to chosen by me .

Airtel Landline - Directory Enquiry