Airtel Landline - Airtel Land Line Phone Complaints - After booking new connection is not installed yet

Subodh Budakoti
This mail is regarding airtel Land line phone with both net connection and landline.
Person from documentation dept came from Airtel and He booked new connection before four days back From my Residence-H.No 1032 sector 21-c Faridabad.Conection was booked in favour of Saket Budakoti.We received a call from customer care that which number i wanted and they gave us a number and after that nobody has turned up for installation .
can you just give us some idea when we can get this service
i think Airtel service is too slow for connecting new people or you have no time for customers. I had given 1000 cash to Mr Surjit one of Airtel representative but Airtel Land Line Phone still has not been installed.Please take the appropriate action as soon as possible.

Comments

sonia

no phone connection - Airtel Landline

our telephone is not working since da 22th of march 2008...
we cannot make ne outgoin callz...
nor can we lodge a complaint on 121...
da screen of da instrumant is flashing da date n time of da day it had bcm dead... der is no dail tone coming... we r very disappointed becoz we r nt able 2 mk ne calls bt we will have to pay da monthly rentals...
da services r very BAD...

waiting for 1 yar for landline connection - Airtel Landline Connection

we have applied for a landline connection 1 yr back no. is alloted but connection not done .no customer support provided except excuses.

I have been lonch my complain more than decimal rgding my Land Line No-0120-4336991, but no action take by Airtel and i never get any Response from he side of Airtel.
So Dear plz do something in my favour

Residence landline phone not working - AirTel

My landline telephone No. 40789294 is not working.

please do the needful at the earliest.

Avinash Kulkarni

change tariff plan - Airtel Landline

Please disconnect voiceline on number 011-41743422

i cant access the complaint 121 from my landline - Airtel

i have an airtel landline, which thru which i cant access the complain line 121. i dont understand wt to do n hw to contact the airtel people

new conection not working since 7 days - Land line

we have taken a new connection 5088179 at our office named
corporation bank 358 guru teg bahadur nagar jalandhar on 2nd oct 2008 and on 12th oct phone has gone dead.
hence due to new conection we are not aware about complaint no. to rectify the problem.
we contacted the representative of your jalandhar mr. sandeep on 16th he promised that u dont worry i will take care it will be rectify today, but no body came to live the phone,
again we called mr. sandeep on 17th he says today definatly will be ok. but no body came.
we can not accept this type of service from you, in early days,
so please rectify the same as early as possible, otherwise we can think off to surrender the connection.
hope for the best.
your
sunil singh officer
corporation bank
358 gtb nagar
jalandhar

MY LAND PHONE (0484 4052069)TARIFF CHANGED WITH INTERNET BUT NO MODAM OR OTHER INSTRUMENT INSTALLED

service request not honoured - Airtel Landline

AC no.13748067

unable to make call properly,sound problem - Airtel Landline

unable to make cleary of call,
unwanted sound is comming during call,
broadband works slowly

i have a airtel landline phone.07292401874 this one is my number.
it is disconnected.i wanna know hwy is that so.
cause all my bills are paid. then also it is not working.

my landline number 40221099 tarriff is to be lowered, please do the needful

I am Mrs. Joan of arc, a retired teacher wish to have a Airtel landline phone connection with broadband internet connection Home 799 plus. Pl let me know how and where to apply. I must have the application form and other details and contact person with his/her contact details. I have photo and address proof to attach with the application. Pl do the needful.

Thanking you sir

Joan of arc
sitd

my phone no: 40204723 is dead since four days
please do as soon as possible
sitd

my phone no: 40204723 is dead since four days
please do as soon as possible

My land line phone no is 07752-412986 and running tariff plan was 499. Now i want to change lower rate of tariff plan
anand

my phone is dead but broad band is working pls rectify ugent my ll no.04442778932

i have airtel complaint phone no 43408606. this no is not mine

Respected Sir,
You are, therefore, once again requested to send me the detailed callwise bill of my phone No. 0181-4611206 for last two months and oblige.
Thanking you in anticipation.

my phone number is 044-42130980. My phone is dead since morning and i am not able to complaint it in any other way. moreover even you dont have a easy way e-complainin. kindly try to rectify both the problem but first my phone dead line