Airtel Landline - Airtel Land Line Phone Complaints - After booking new connection is not installed yet

Subodh Budakoti
This mail is regarding airtel Land line phone with both net connection and landline.
Person from documentation dept came from Airtel and He booked new connection before four days back From my Residence-H.No 1032 sector 21-c Faridabad.Conection was booked in favour of Saket Budakoti.We received a call from customer care that which number i wanted and they gave us a number and after that nobody has turned up for installation .
can you just give us some idea when we can get this service
i think Airtel service is too slow for connecting new people or you have no time for customers. I had given 1000 cash to Mr Surjit one of Airtel representative but Airtel Land Line Phone still has not been installed.Please take the appropriate action as soon as possible.

Comments

waiting for 1 yar for landline connection - Airtel Landline Connection

we have applied for a landline connection 1 yr back no. is alloted but connection not done .no customer support provided except excuses.

I have been lonch my complain more than decimal rgding my Land Line No-0120-4336991, but no action take by Airtel and i never get any Response from he side of Airtel.
So Dear plz do something in my favour

Residence landline phone not working - AirTel

My landline telephone No. 40789294 is not working.

please do the needful at the earliest.

Avinash Kulkarni

i cant access the complaint 121 from my landline - Airtel

i have an airtel landline, which thru which i cant access the complain line 121. i dont understand wt to do n hw to contact the airtel people

new conection not working since 7 days - Land line

we have taken a new connection 5088179 at our office named
corporation bank 358 guru teg bahadur nagar jalandhar on 2nd oct 2008 and on 12th oct phone has gone dead.
hence due to new conection we are not aware about complaint no. to rectify the problem.
we contacted the representative of your jalandhar mr. sandeep on 16th he promised that u dont worry i will take care it will be rectify today, but no body came to live the phone,
again we called mr. sandeep on 17th he says today definatly will be ok. but no body came.
we can not accept this type of service from you, in early days,
so please rectify the same as early as possible, otherwise we can think off to surrender the connection.
hope for the best.
your
sunil singh officer
corporation bank
358 gtb nagar
jalandhar

i have a airtel landline phone.07292401874 this one is my number.
it is disconnected.i wanna know hwy is that so.
cause all my bills are paid. then also it is not working.
sitd

my phone no: 40204723 is dead since four days
please do as soon as possible
sitd

my phone no: 40204723 is dead since four days
please do as soon as possible

i have airtel complaint phone no 43408606. this no is not mine

Respected Sir,
You are, therefore, once again requested to send me the detailed callwise bill of my phone No. 0181-4611206 for last two months and oblige.
Thanking you in anticipation.

my phone number is 044-42130980. My phone is dead since morning and i am not able to complaint it in any other way. moreover even you dont have a easy way e-complainin. kindly try to rectify both the problem but first my phone dead line

my telephone no 0124-4272620 was fixed on A-115 SUPEMART-1 DLF PHASE 4 GURGAON ...I have requested it for shifting on my new address in same commercial premises B-240, SUPERMART 1. DLF PHASE 4 ...They have fix the wiring, , and later they said, that we cant start the services of your phone.There is dispute between SUPERMART CONDOMINIUM and AIRTEL .After so many requests now AIRTEL representative are saying that we cant solve this problem, if you ( shop owner ) can solve than we can start the services of your landline phone.its almost 15 days since we have requested .
As we asked the supermart condominium, they said that there is some monetary dispute between airtel and them, so how can i solve this problem . kindly try to rectify all this problem as soon as possible.

my connection number eis 04714063269. which is an internet connection with phone.
my internet modem stolen by some others which is kept in the window side. Now I cant use the internet with out modem. I complaint this matter to the concerned person. He asked me to complaint the matter through the net by searching the site care.keralaairtel.in. But I tried many times, but fail. so make necessary arrangements to solve the problem. I already paid monthly bill without using the facility. So please solve the problem as soon as possible.

I am using airtel connection with broad band a scheme where my minimum billed rs 2000 I am using airtel since past 2 years . A few months ago airtel debited a charge of rs 300 towards issual of telephone instrument now when a technical problem has occured in the telephone instument which wacos communicatedby me vide complaint no 19770068, the company officials are replacing my instrument for which i have paid with a second hand used instument. on my request to replace my instrument with a new instrument the local technician flately refused and misbehaved. I thus look forward for early resolvence ofcomplaint.

my phone no is 02240125500 it is in Bhandup (W), Mumbai. the phone was not working from last 6 days so please sand the person who reaper my phone please as early as possible

MY PHONE NO 4066301 IS DEAD FROM TEN DAYS, I WAS LODGE COMPLAINT MANY TIME BUT THERE ARE NO RESPONSE, THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS A TECHNICAL FAULT, BUT AFTER TEN DAYS MY PHONE IS DEAD. THE MAIN PROBLEM IS MY PLAN IS UNLIMITED PLAN WITH INTERNET
SO WHY WILL I PAY BIIL OF THIS MONTH BECAUSE MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING .PLEASE RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE I WILL SURRENDER THE PHON.

landline telephone is outoff order - Bharti Airtel Ltd

dear sir

our Airtel Broadband is working but landline telephone is not working.
my phone no.is 41667102.

from.
syed salim khadri
#100, 3rd cross old bank colony
chunchugatta, banglore-62

Airtel charges more and also does not disconnect the phones. Once you tell them for disconnecting they would beg you to stay connected and would inform you that they can waive off the current month bill. If you do not agree they will keep you calling and harassing to stay connected. And finally after two month they will tell you to pay the bills for the calls made.
Mr. Sunil Mittal should understand one thing that if the services are good you need not beg for business or the bottom line. Cheating customers is going to lead nowhere and is not a good way of doing business.

my phone no. is 0731-4279505
owner name - vishal gautam
Remark - line disturb

In Puttur taluq Atoor airtel network tower earlier i was getting good airtel network now a days i am not able to call from that place.I am not getting good network. From that tower 1km rang also not available. Do the needfull