Airtel - lost balance

neeraj bamrara on Jan 17, 2013
sir
on 15 jan my 75 rs deduct ...from my accnt... no proper answer from cstmr care .... this is the 3 time i m losing my balns without any reason ... so plz add my 75 rs to my account... i will b thank full to u......
my complain no...CBDWP20116547651

Comments

Ramakant Singh Airtel  - India

Lost Balance, - AirTel

I am prepaid customer of airtel since more than one year. Presently i am residing at sasaram (Bihar), my mobile no is 09955625907. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. when i am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, i am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. (kabhi lagta hi nahi hai) My problem is,
hello tune is automatically subscribed to my mobile number. However i never made a request regarding activating hello tune and a random song is also selected for hello tune. When i contacted airtel people, they are not paying attention on this issue simply saying that it is your mistake: "you do what u can do". Aprrox Total Rs 150/- is deducted from my account balance from 15-June-2008 to 06-July 2008. i have lost more than Rs 150.

i request you to kindly do the needy.
SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO FOR THIS THANKS ANYWAY
Ramakant1352 Airtel  - India

i request you to kindly do the needy.
SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO FOR THIS THANKS ANYWAY
Mohd. Irfan Airtel  - India

I am being deducted Rs. 10/- towards Igfun.com which i am not at all accessing. Please deactivate this. My mobile no. is 9845 536 536
dhiraj kumar Airtel  - Kerala, India

sir
i want to know about before 4 days i have lost my 50 ruppes balance

i have already complaint in airtel custmor-care but i m not sattisfied with answer

my cell num is 9660464387

please take action & give me answer verry soon
nitin kumar jain Airtel  - Kerala, India

last night airtel deduct my balance without any reason.when i called custmercare he told i have no record, pls help me to get my balance back my mo.no. is 9893828838
N Feb 8, 2011 by
narinder2386 Airtel  - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

i lost my mobile balance - Airtel

On 6 feb i recharge my mobile 110 rs
On 7 feb again i recharge from 110rs
On 8 feb again i recharge for 250rs
On 9 feb i lost my all balance please help.
N Jul 20, 2011 by
Raman Pundir Airtel  - Kerala, India

dear Sir i have no confurmation msg to unsubscribe gameclub service and i lost 120 rs in my Airtel number.i don't know how it activate in my phone.and the customer care executive do not attend my call.my airtel number is +919997057225.plz take immedate action . thanks Raman Pundir
N Feb 8, 2012 by
shibin.johney Airtel  - Kerala, India

My Airtel number is 9633671303 ,i have activated Rs.98 GPRS package for 1 month but I am being charged for using GPRS from my main account balance.My GPRS package ends on 09-Feb-2.12 only and i have about 500 MB left in my GPRS balance still Airtel is charging me from my main account for using GPRS for the last one month.
N Jan 16, 2013 by
Kapil Pagani Airtel  - Madhya Pradesh, India

i am lost my balance 45 rs.
my mobile no. is 7389643500
please refond my lost balance.
N Jan 22, 2013 by
Airtel Presence Airtel  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Namaste Mr.Pagani,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 16 Jan. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
N Jan 31, 2013 by
Airtel Presence

Namaste Mr.Bamrara,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd