Airtel - non-receiving of full balance

Amit Kesharwani on Oct 18, 2011
Dear Sir!

I am Airtel Consumer and for last five times, i have been got my cell recharged by Rs.110/-. Before getting recharged, i confirmed that there was scheme of my Airtel No.+919630740950 of full balance of Rs.110/- in Rs.110/- but I have not got any of full balance of last five top-up vouchers. I recharged my cell by five times on (1) before 04/10/2011, (2) on 04/10/2011, (3) 11/10/2011, (4) 15/10/2011 & (5) 17/10/2011.

I have also made a complaint on toll free no.121 through customer executive but all in van.

I therefore humbly request you to do the needful please.

Comments

N Nov 22, 2011 by
MM Upadhye

TRANSFER OF OUTSTANDING BALANCE FOR NUMBER PORTABILITY 8600463634 AMOUNT RS. 410/-
N Jun 3, 2012 by
Bijay Acharya

Airtel have no moral or business ethics. They recover their advertisement costs by fleecing million of customers by simply deducting charges for some stupid offers which you have not requested in the first place. My advise dump this mobile operator and just remove the Airtel sim from your mobile and go for another mob operator and get a new sim and mob no.. This way you don't even have to run after them to transfer your old mob no to another operator.This is the best solution. Inform your friends about your new mob no. When take a dataplan package specifically request to get a dataplan whwre there is no unauthorised deductions.

Airtel - non-receiving of full balance