Airtel Mcheck - Unable to recharge Airtel number 770866******* using MCheck

sureshonline

I already gave complaint regarding recharge problem. I am the registered user of Airtel MChek. I can recharge my old number 98946***** through MChek. But cannot recharge the new 770866**** number. Showing number is incorrect.
I contacted to MCHek customer care. They told me "It is AIRTEL problem, They didn't update the database, that's why you are getting this problem".
So I have forwarded the problem to AIRTEL Customer care, But they are still not updating the database.
But they mailed to my mail id & messaged to my number, like "your problem is solved".

So Please solve my problem.

Sureshbabu D

Comments

sir i want 2 knw mcheck settings for my mbl use... im using samsung 7722 model. with airtel network...
my mail id narendrababu86@gmail.com

I am a registered member of Mcheck my cell no is 9878314201, diwali onwards i have tried many times to recharge my account by mcheck with the registered credit card. but i always got one massage "we are sorry the transaction is unable to process and your account has not been cahrged. But on ther hand my credit card account has been charged. And i was undable to recharge the amount of the same in my mobile. What is the resaon behind it? Would you plz check from your end???/
Kindly revert me on my cell no 9878314201.

kindly hide my cell no from the complaint which i have posted.

I seem to be facing the same problem...i have recharged the my number as well but failed to receive the recharge balance in the number however the bank has charged it to me.

Sujoy Kundu