Airtel Mms - NOT ABLE TO SEE THE MMS

SOMA SATISH KUMAR
I have received the mms not my mobile from airtel to vist the site mms.airtelworld but i am unable to open the sms in the website. how to view the mms.

please reply to me.

Comments

opening of mms - AirTel

I have problem to see airtel mms. the site of http://www.airtelworld.com/mms was not open. how i can opened the mms. please give me ansawer.

not getting my mms opened - AirTel

Respected sir/mam I, Shubham Nigam, user of airtel mobile number 9793401894, having problem to get the settings of mms on my phone even though i have called customer care authority many times for this and all the time they assure me that settings will be send to your set within a certain period of time.Ihave been complinting for this for 15 days but didn't get the settings yet.Please understand my problem and try to solve my this problem as soon as possible.hoping for immediate actions.

cant able to read the mms - mms

I received an MMS and a specific passcode was given for the site airtelworld.com/mms to view the MMS. I also got MMSs earlier and I was able to access the site but now the site does not exist. How can I view the MMS?

not able to view my mms. - AirTel

i recived an mms with a passcode but i am not able to see it on line or on my phone, i contacted the costumer care they told me they will send me the settings but did not they told me that they will activate my mms service within 4 hrs but did not its the 2nd day now, plese help me i need to see my mms as soon as possible!

Not able to see mms - AirTel

Not able to view MMS from mms.airtelworld.com with passcode

Not able to view MMS - Motorola

I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address www.airtelworld.com/mms with a password. when this link was opened i could not able to view in my mobile, so kindly guide me how to view this message thro online and not thro mobile.
Priya

My cell phone model is Samsung-J600

Am not able to download my mms, when it start downloading, after sometime it a message will appear that "communicaion error".So am kindly requesting to do the needs as soon as possible

and masej my mobile web side sand youre sms http://125.21.241.88/mms. but not actiweat so helpme
ishaq

hi pls active sms ok +919602165206

I have not been able to retrieve three mms which I have received even though I activated my mms service, . Even visit to gallery has'nt helped me. pllease help me in downloading the mms

For the retrival of mms

Even I had the similar problem, and sender had paid full charge of mms but I have not recieved the same. My handset is 6300.
arvi23

I intend to bring to your notice that I have got nokia 6300... I hv got a sms from 5919823 that if I want to retrieve the mms, I should go to the site http://125.21.241.88/mms and login with my no. as username and password optak... but at the site the username n password is not accepted... Kindly let me know what is the problem and how can I get the mms...
Kausar

I have received sms from 5919823 that i could retrieve the mms at, http:/125.21.241.88/mms by using my number and scotju as password to login, but this number and password is not accepted their. Please let me know how to retrieve the mms.

i cannot retrieve the mms

I am unable to read my mms

i have got a sms from5919823that i have received a mms but it cannot delivered on my phone, but i can retrivethe mms at http//125.21.241.88/mms by using my phone no and password 'revkech'.

Airtel Mms - NOT ABLE TO SEE THE MMS