Airtel Mobile Phone - Balance and Recharge money lost without any reason

suresh76927 on Jul 16, 2011
In my cellphone with airtel number 9849092289, I was having balance of around Rs200/ before May 24th, I went abroad for 5 weeks, after I came back, all this money balance became zero, on 30th June, I had recharged with Rs. 222/( transaction Id is 424433391) and Rs 55/ (voucher no. is 1511106004761500) and also I had got message of confirmation of recharge in my cell phone, balance shown Rs. 267, but calls were not processing and balance became zero again on next day without any reason. on 1st July, After I checked with local airtel, they said, the sim validity was over, then I increased validity with Rs. 27/ and recharged again with Rs 222(transaction id is 429389762). On same day 1st July, contacted airtel 121 customer care supervisor and enquired how come previous balance gone and how come the recharge was accepted if the sim is not in validity. What if I recharge Rs 1000/ also, is it same thing will happen?, the customer care supervisor, she accepted the problem and launched complaint with CBNRA30701943953 and promised will be resolved by around 5th July. But nothing happend. Waited and I contacted them again on today 16th July, the airtel customer care, now they are saying totally different, one time customer care representative saying as the recharged amount was used and another time the customer care floor supervisor saying as nothing was rechanged on 30th June, even after I gave the transaction id information.
Here again my questions are,
1. I did the sim to lifetime validity with Rs. 999/ in around 2005, what happend to this lifetime validity?
2. How can Airtel deduct or null the balance without any actual calls made?
3. How the Airtel accepting recharge transaction, if the sim is not in validity period, and cannot be used to make any calls, even to 121 customer care to ask why? (I have still in my inbox a proof of trasaction successfull message)
4. How Airtel customer care representatives and floor supervisors giving different reasons for the money lost and not exactly telling to resolve the issue..? some times, after long conversation with customer care, the phone line gets disconnected suddenly, why?.
If 121 customer care cannot figureout the problem, who else can resolve the problem and explain what exactly happend..?

Comments

kamla devi yadav Airtel  - India

lost of money 1000 - Airtel

i kamla devi yadav 9981266542 . my mobile balance account contineu lost . my complain custumar care are not reply so are very unhappy
Vishal Malhotra Airtel  - India

Sudden Disconnection of Phone for no valid reason - Airtel

I have a airtel connection for the last 11 years, now 4 days back it suddenly got disconnected.
I approached the Airtel Centre, they said change the SIM card, and it will work in 4 hours.
Next day they tell me that as their new software does not have my name reflecting on it, so I have give my proof of residence and ID again, after 11 years !

Worst, NO call or SMS was received by me for the want of papers, simply disconnected my connection.

Now they say it may take upto 10 days for reconnection, is it fair to JUST disconnect and not even inform or ask for details which have been given at the time of taking a connection.

Were they sleeping for 11 years, where did TRAI security norms go, and if they wanted papers, they should have asked for them.

NOW my phone is DEAD, with NO hearing, nodal office, Harshi says she will call back, but does not do so, weekend it is off, so I am lost in this big telecom jungle.
ravita mobile phone  - Delhi, India

balance recharge - mobile phone

my no.9560360016
balance check karne ka process change ho gaya hai kya or recharge bhi nhi ho raha hai. to kya plz mujhe bta skte ho.ki ab mere phone recharge kaise hoga.
D Feb 28, 2011 by
sabarisha Airtel  - India

I had a balance of around rupees 10 on sunday morning(27.02.11), but wen i checked my balance on the same day evening my balance was only rupees 0.33 paise.During in between i have not made any cal to any one.I dont undersatnd how my balance reduced.My mobile no- 9840530202
N Jul 26, 2011 by
Y S Ramola

To
The General Manager
( Airtel Mobile)

Sub:-Why automatic activate many SMS Service & Deduct Rs.1/-day ?

मेरा मोबाइल न.9560354168 है ओरमे पिछले छ साल से इस सेवा से जुड़ा हू मेभी नही चाहता हू कि आपकी सेवा को
अवरूध करू लेकिन मे क्या करू क्योकि आप लोग नचाहते हुए भी मजबूर करते हे आपका Customer care कभी भी इन सभी सेवाओ से मुक्त ही नही करता है
सर आपसे निवेदन है कि इस समस्या के समाधान हेतु तुरंत ही अपने अधीनसत अधिकारी को निर्देश देवे अन्यथा मे आपकी
सेवा के आगेस्ट कार्यवाही करते हुए कोर्ट मे ले जौऊगा सो कृपया इसे अन्यथा ना लेवे या आप अपनी सेवा से मुक्त करे
लेकिन आपको लिखित मे देना होगा आपकी वेवजह की सेवाओ से मे बहूतपरेशान हू
आप केवल मोबेल सेवा चाहिए न कि आपकी अन्या सेवा, मे आपके उत्तर् की पार्तिक्षा मे रहूगा .

सधन्यबाद
Yudhbir Singh Ramola
70/C, Kalpna, Sector - 5th,
Vaishali, Ghaziabad, -U.P.
N Jul 30, 2011 by
Y S Ramola

Dear Sir'

Fist thanks for your prompt reply my mail dt.26.07.11. and Rs20 add my balance A/c
but unusual sms comming continue in my Mobile
So Please don't distrubed me again.

Yudhbir Singh Ramola