Airtel - Internet not working

sunikkukreja on Feb 11, 2012
I have not been able to access my Internet for the past couple of months. The Internet connection is there but the wire can not be connected to the desired computer. The linesman has been blaming ignorant employees with limited education. Airtel is not what it used to be. Today even MTNL has better connectivity than Airtel. It is easier to get work done from babus than these people. I have already removed my Airtel connection from home and for work I have other options like Reliance and MTNL. Airtel became so unreliable that I had to keep two back up for my work. It takes so much effort to register a complaint and to get it rectified. We customers should be used to spoon feeding, on the contrary these linesman and their disgusting bosses want spoon feeding and they don't have to do anything. Their arrogance disgusts me.

Comments

Naveen Airtel  - Delhi, India

Dear Mr. Anil Rai!

I have booked following complaints with you as per given detail;

Complaint No. Date
2314940 30.9.2008
13277704 29.10.2008
13640966 08.11.2008
14105126 24.11.2008
14423578 01.12.2008
14499794 03.12.2008

All above complaints are on same subject that Internet not working. It is found that there is no serious effort being put from your end to rectify the problem. What ever things are being done are just eye wash, no siginificant effort being put from your end. While you are receiving the payments on time but your services are worst standard. Make sure that the complaints are attended with intention to solve it not just for compliance purpose. If the problem pursist I will be terminating connection from you take connection from BSNL as they have offered very good Coporate Offer to our company executive.

Bye
Naveen
PARVEZ MOMIN Airtel  - India

internet not working on my home - Airtel

Hello sir i have using airtel connection but in that i using only internet service and from yesterday i goting a problem i am in home and i connect it show service not available and i got outside it connect plz i am in very big problem plz help me out my number is +919967869925
Jagdish Sharma Airtel  - India

i own a airtel connection for GPRS services, and i am trying to get GPRS setting for last 1 months but till date i haven't received the settings and customer service are not picking my call, i m very dissappointed these type of service giving me by the customer care, at my home all the members have airtel connection although these type of service coming.

I have suffered lot of problem of this as customer care are not picking my call then how can come resolution at your end. i requesting you to please provide the resoltion at the earliest as i can use this service at my phone, i shall be great thankful for to you this.

ur sincerly
jagdish sharma
agra
Pureit - Bhilai Airtel  - Delhi, India

We have Broadband connection on the number 0788-4012386 in the Name of Mr. Shailendra Sharma, which is not working still from Saturday 04th September 2010.

We complained it many times in Customer Care Dept with your Customer Care Executive (on saturday we talked to Abhijeet, on Monday Sourabh, on tuesday we talked Amit & Vikas, and Today we talked to Vinita Mohit, Vinay), Our Complaint No is . 37255024 and they give us always the stupid sympathies of it will be short-out with in next working four hours on and on times.

The Higher Officers also inresponsible for their works, we are trying to contact the Dept. Head for Raipur,Durg - Sanjay Chaurasiya on the Number 9893031725,(we call him 30 times, but didnt receive the call, without busy)

These are the conditions of Airtel Authorities, who is always saying that we are no. 1 telecom company in India................

Our all official works are online, so they are totally depend on Internet and we are facing lot of problems by this non-support behave by your team.

Now we are thinking about change our connection
satish shaw Airtel  - Greater noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

This is to inform you that i satish shaw is facing internet problem in the month of august almost for a month . I complain many times but there was no action taken.My number is 0120-4540152.
The connection is in the of chandra sekhar shaw.I do not want to pay any more amount to airtel.
please take some action regerding this matter.

satish shaw
N Jun 15, 2011 by
Ishank Arora Airtel  - Delhi, India

This is to inform you that my internet connection(01145633791) is not working properly. I complaint to the customer care and they come and fixed it but after few hours or day it is not worked , this happens 5 to 6 times. after that i complaint to Mr. Chander (8826291839) and he said that he will come in half an hour but he didn't come. this problem is happen from 1 month but their bill comes very fast than there sevices. My telephone is also not working properly. I request you to contact with the undersigned to solve the problem.

Heera Arora
53-B Single Storey Ramesh Nagar,
New Delhi-110015
N Jul 18, 2011 by
Mohakbajajj87 Airtel  - NEW DELHI, North Delhi, Delhi, India

I HAVE REGISTERED COMPLAINT WITH AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICES 5 TIMES REGARDING INTERNET CONNECTION NOT WORKING .ITS BEEN 1 MONTH AND THEY HAVE NOT ENTERTAINED MY COMPLAINT.THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING SINCE I HAVE TO DO THE WORK FROM HOME ITSELF.MY LANDLINE NO IS 01147058053 AND MY ALTERNATIVE MOB NO IS 9873427278.

Mohak Bajaj
N Aug 26, 2011 by
badriberiwal Airtel  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Dear Mr Mittal,

With lot of disappointment I am forced to write the email to you. My broadband connection 0124 4253030 is not working for last 18+ days and inspite of repeated complaints have not got any one to come and resolve the same.

I have been loyal customer of Airtel for last 8+ years. I have a IPTV,Broadband and landline connection making me one of your high RPU customer. My internet has not been working from 9th August'2011. We have logged complaints at the call center almost every alternate day. Yet no one has visited till date to check the same. The local engineer closes the call by making false statements.Details of my complaints are attached in the excel

I am really surprised that airtel known for great customer service is now falling to this level.

Hoping to see some action from your end.
N Aug 31, 2011 by
badriberiwal Airtel  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Thanks would also request for refund of rental for the period the net was not working that is from 9th Aug to 26th Aug
N Sep 28, 2011 by
shraddhajain17

My mobile no is 9371329250 .I am not able to use internet on my phone.I have LG T310i handset.
A Feb 11, 2012 by
sunikkukreja

The number is 011-46542251
N Jun 21, 2013 by
Rohit Sharma

I recharged my Air tel No(9779340314) with internet pack 199 form airtel.in on 18th June 2013. After that my internet is not working. it connects only early in the morning at 6 to 7am. and in evening after 6 to 8pm. after that not connecting. if i remove sim and insert again it wroks for 1 hour and after that no internet connection. Even i cant send a message on wts app. and face book messenger . i called many time to airtel call center what not much helpful. they said call on 12118. when i called on 12118 one time they answer what not helpful. After that i again called then they put call on hold.

till today i called almost 5 to 6 times but still problem persists. I am fed up with this. please do something.

N Jul 10, 2013 by

N Feb 3, 2014 by
k surya

my telephone no044-42159646 in the name of k surya narayana internet is not working for the past 20 days ;and once in every month and i have complained so many times but till this date it is not rectified due to non availability of internet i have put to so much loss in my business and i herewtih inform if it is not resolved within a day i have no other way to go to consumer court and try to adjust the bill for non useage of internet

Airtel - Internet not working