Airtel - call with isd code +92

praful.edupuganti on Jul 25, 2011
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

today ,25th July 2011, Monday at 13:46, i receieved a call from +923086620442. It came to my knowledge that call is from pakistan. Although i missed the call, but i am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would kindly look into this matter.

With Regards

Praful Edupuganti

Comments

Daljit Singh Airtel  - India

Innocent Victim - Bharti Airtel

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

This is a complaint on behalf of my Father Sri Joginder Singh who is over 65 years old.
He was continously bombarded with messages on his cell no 9845870545 for Airtel Tunes. Out of curiousity he wanted to check out the offer and here starts the story...
He was charged with Rs 30 for the mistake which is fine as this was his mistake.
However he was subsequently charged Rs 30 for November and another Rs30 for the month of December.
I called the Airtel Customer Care number several times in the evening today but could not get in touch with the Customer care executive (there is no option to choose where you can talk to a representative) Finally i tried all possible nos 121, 123, 9845098450 and managed to talk to the Care representative who obviously was "unable" to help me. I spoke to his Supervisor Jaideep who claimed that the call center was infact that of Bharti itself and not an outsourced call center.
I begged that I speak to the Manager and after placing me on HOLD for a few minutes, i was told that the Manager by the name Abdul is very busy to talk to me and would call me back in an hour. It is past that hour as i write this email and I am sure that call would never come.

I am really not sure if the company would take my complaint seriously after all I am just another complainant...but I would still like to try before i give up - hence this email

I am sorry if the email was too lengthy and took a lot of your valuable time.

with apologies

Best Regards
Daljit

Sir - I work in a very reputed firm and in a respectable position - I can afford this loss but what hurts me is the look on my father's face - he feels completely cheated and is depressed due to this.
It is not a question about money and i would not be surprised if no action is taken on the matter
shams Airtel  - India

Deactivetion - Airtel

I had subscrived for the fun zone through http://igmobi.com.Therefore I am losing Rs10/- per day from my talktime balance.Please be kind enough to deactivate the subscription by tonight.(My cell no:9981765916
poojakapahi Airtel  - India

deduction of money for ISd missed call - Bharti Airtel

there is deduction of money for making ISD missed calls for past 1 month.some times they ask for detail or they say there is no wrong deduction of money but once they refunded my money back.every time they give me one complaint no but no resolution to my complaint, iam facing this problem today also.f
jemes Airtel  - India

friend me to face same problem but i am not angry with airtel cause its not there fault which country ur tyring to give miss call ? some developing country who have bad spectrum tower or less Tecknical knowledge had such problem. if you try to give miss call to philippins, iran or some other country it wil happen.but some country who have better tecqnology dont had such problem you can check my advice give miss call in dubai and in oman how much time u want. your money will not deduct. its my promice here is one oman mobile num +96892197598 this num is switch off. you will hear msg like - its not possible to ... please call later.
MALAY KUMAR GOSWAMEE Airtel  - India

LOST OF PAN CARD - MALAY KUMAR GOSWAMI

DEAR
OFFICER
WITH DUE RESPACT, I MALAY KUMAR GOSWAMEE S/O( L) DURGA BALLAV GOSWAMEE, VILL.BAMPARBATIA.SONTPUR, TEZPUR, ASSAM WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE LOST MY PANCARD DUE TO RAIN WATER.
PLEASE KINDLY ISSUED A COPY OF PANCARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

YOUR, S SINCERELY
MALAY KUMAR GOSWAMEE
VILL.BAMPARBATIA
P/O.P/S.TEZPUR
DIS. SONITPUR(ASSAM
rickygcc22 Airtel  - India

MISCOMMITMNET - Airtel

Sir/Madam,

I am Tonoy Tarafdar from Andhrahalli, Bangalore-560091. I have purchased one Airtel sim card for my friend Miss. Neha Prajapati under her name as well (MOB NO-9972466902) from Gandhinagar Airtel customer care office, bangalore, under the concern of Miss. Usha at the end of November, 2009, and i have submitted all such necessary documents as per to her information. However,her outgoing got barred because of not receiving the documents. I have resubmit the documents again on 8th December and 18th December, 2009 to the same outlet. Her number got activated after that, but we confronted the same problem again after a week which made me to speak to their supervisor Mr. Manohar over the phone. He has assured me with the resolve of issue. And he has done the needfull as well. However, today 2.1.2010 afternoon we confronted again with the same issue in terms of barring of incoming calls because of the same cause. We really got embarrassed with the connection, their service and with their commitment again and again in different intervals. I urge to resolve the issue and to pay them a severe penalty because of their mis- commitment and service.
I would be highly obliged if you kindly grant my request and do the needful.

Thanking You

Tonoy Tarafdar
9008668063 (ALTERNATE NO.)
9972466902 (Neha Prajapati---customer)
Satya Ranjan Panigrahi Airtel  - India

I am Satya Ranjan Panigrahi. I strongly agree with the complain, as i find the same problem with many of my friends, which made me to be away from airtel. Necessary action against the company required.

Thanking You

Satya Ranjan Panigrahi
karnati kirankumar Airtel Postpaid  - India

i want isd calling option on my mobile - Airtel Postpaid

dear airtel,rececently i have taken airtelpostpaid connection.the number is 800870009. i don't have a option to make a ISD cal. please provide the ISD calling facility to my mobile connection
Gaurav Gautam Airtel  - India

No knowledge of Airtel Employees regarding Company Policies, Giving Fake informations - Airtel

I need to Put a complaint regarding Airtel. My complaint is: I had made security deposit of Rs.5000/- on 28 Nov.' 2009 for activating international roaming for my mobile no. (9890189781). About getting this deposit back, I was told by one of the team member that whenever I will close this facility, I will get back my deposit amount. On 10th Dec,2010 I called airtel office and asked for closing my services and refund me the security amount. Then they told me that it will be reimbursed after 45 days.After that I called Airtel on 23rd or 24th Dec. But they told me that request for refund is not registered. Then I asked them to do the same. Again I called on 23rd January,2010 and asked for the refund status, then also they told me that refund request is not yet made. Then I requested them to put the req. again. Then on 1st March, 2010, I called on 198 Cust. care of Airtel, and got the answer that Your refund cheque of Amount Rs.2984/- is being despatched on 14th Feb.2010.
- Airtel team is telling me that January '2010 month bill amount is deducted from your security deposit on 8th Feb.2010.Who has permitted this to Airtel?
-I have not got any information regarding the same.
- Who has authorized Airtel to deduct Jan'2010 bill amount on 8th Feb. while the last date of bill payment mentioned on the bill is 11th February?
- I have also made Rs.2000/- cash payment on 11th of Feb.2010. So for the same January'2010 month bill they have received the payment twice.
- Employees are not clear about the policies!!!
Regarding the same I have performed many calls from my cell phone and wasted my time without any result. It has caused only harrasment to me.
Further to this, I am facing network problem at my residense and for the same I have requested to Airtel team through mail and phone even more than 200 times (verymuch true figure) but there is no positive response. I am following for this network problem since 21st March' 2009 but there is no remedy for me.
--- I am getting the calls from Airtel team every month that this time your usage(Bill amount) is very low? Can we ask the reason for the same?
I have called and mailed even more than 200 times and wasted my time.
I am very much dissatisfied and harrased from the service provider (AIRTEL).
falcon86 Airtel  - Maharashtra, India

Getting miss call from number starting with +92 - Airtel

I have got a misscall from a number starting from +92 yesterday. I tried to call back as I was not aware of this number.

Later on I came to know that this is a number from pakistan.
Onkarlal Menaria Airtel  - Rajasthan, India

Details of amount deduction against my calls during November and Dec.2010 - Airtel

I want to know the detail of incoming and outgoing call of my airtel prepaid no. 9001777179 and details of amount deducted towards the same during the month of November and December, 2010 only.Please do the need ful. You can send the same to this id onkarlalm@yahoo.com
N Jan 10, 2011 by
kaushal7290 Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Hii,

today ,11th jan 2011, tuesday at 10:17 am, i receieved a call from +923048023977. It came to my knowledge that call is from pakistan. Although i missed the call, but i am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter.

kaushal parikh
N Jan 15, 2011 by
Krishna Bhattacharya Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I got missed call from the number +923448692390 on dt. 14.01.2011 at 05:02 pm. when i called back o that no. was not connecting. please look into this matter.

Krishna Bhattacharya
+919939567389
N Jan 30, 2011 by
Pramod Kr. Singh Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Today, 31st Jan 2011, Monday at 10:19 am, i also receieved a call from same number +923048023977. It came to my knowledge that call is from pakistan. Although i also missed the call, but i am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter.

Please look into matter.

Pramod
N Jan 30, 2011 by
Pramod Kr. Singh Airtel  - Delhi, India

Missed Call from +923048023977 [ Pakistan] - Airtel

Today ,31st Jan 2011, Monday at 10:19 am, i receieved a call from +923048023977. It came to my knowledge that call is from Pakistan. Although i missed the call, but i am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter.

Pramod kr. Singh
N Jan 31, 2011 by
NaziaGadhia Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

i received a call from +92347981669 today at 5.27pm (31st Jan 2011). Please look into the matter.
N Jan 31, 2011 by
chetangoyal Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

hi,
well it seems like kaushal and pramod are not the only ones who are receivinhg the calls from ths no.
i am also getting miss calls from +92 3425884012...
i request airtel team to please look into the matter and resolve the issue asap...
sunil chaturvedi
+91 9860019884
nagpur, india
A Feb 1, 2011 by
sand1424 Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

hello,
I too am a victim of missed calls racket from mobile number 923437405966.But i went a step higher and dialled the concerned party.To my surprise, i was given another ISD No 00923024047247 and was told that i have won a lottery worth 10 lakhs from an agency promoted for lucky numbers.I was told to contact Mr malhotra of national bank and verify the cheque with 042 series.Since the call lasted 1.45 min, i was duped with Rs 48 for iSD call.I wish to inform Airtel and concerned that this is a big fraud racket where these agents are getting commission from using satellite ISD providers and should be blocked.Please ignore and sensitise ur neighbouhood/friends etc.
thx
sandy
A Feb 1, 2011 by
Pramod Kr. Singh Airtel  - Delhi, India

Can i get reply frm cutomer care. Do they take action???
A Feb 4, 2011 by
rastogitarun Airtel  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I also received a missed call from +923477695105, whcih is from pakistan... no idea where from my number was got by them... I do not know a single person in pakistan.

would request you to find out

tarun rastogi