Airtel - NO RECHARGE

master_rohit05 on Nov 19, 2012
Sir
I wish to say that on 8-11-12 i get a mesage from Airtel that on recharge of Rs 44 i get 100 STD min and extra 20 STD Min.BUt when i recharge my mobile no. with Rs. 44 i get nothing but after recharge i got message:

Recharge Successfulon 08-11-2012 at 12.25 pm,MRP Rs 44.00, Trans ID 1951581904 Validity 28 days, Benefits 100 STD mins.

When i call to 121 Service centre they didnt give any positive responce and my Customer Call was also barred.And when i complaint to Local Airtel Office they told me to complaint to 121 Customer Care. Please help me. Either refund my money or credit STD min. in my account.

Comments

N Apr 21, 2011 by
monalisa nayak Airtel  - Delhi, India

I had recharged my airtel prepaid mobile on 11.4.2011 through net banking of Rs.100.00. But there is no recharge yet. My no. is 9996152386. i couldn't contact with customer care also. Please help.
N Nov 7, 2011 by
ashfakmd Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

i have done 111/-rs airtel recharge but my number was not credited with balance and amount was debited from my city union bank account.
D Nov 21, 2012 by
master_rohit05

sir myself rohit chanana and my no is 9936185808
N Jun 23, 2014 by
seemzhere

I have a prepaid Airtel connection. On 6th of June I recharged online for Rs. 330 and the money was debited from my account and deposited intp Airtel a/c but the phone was not recharged. After raising a complaint with Airtel, they asked me for my bank statement which I promptly sent. They said they will refund my money and I kept on getting messages that the matter was sorted out but no money has been refunded so far. This is not the first time this has happened to me but rather than going into long procedures I have always let the money go. But I think this is a deliberate cheating modus operendi of Airtel as they know that finally people will get fed up and let the money go. I got in touch with their nodal officer Mr.Digvijay Sharma, who after many emails has stopped replying to my emails. I would like you to understand that my fight is not just about Rs. 330 but I refuse to be taken for a ride by Airtel.
I really hope some action will be taken regarding my complaint. I have the back statement for the said transaction and the emails and messages from Airtel as proof.
Mrs. Seema Kamdar