Airtel Number - Number details

Sanjay
Dear Sir
Someone from This mobile number (i.e. 9810264844) is disturbing me since days back. and i don't know who is this, and i dont want take any legal step like any FIR or any complaint to police so Can you please provide only the name and address of the user of this no. Please send the same to my email id
(i.e. : sentiments@live.in) at the earliest.

Mobile number is 9810264844.

Sanjay...

Comments

network problem in my sim - Airtel Number

hello sir i am suhel singh from haryana my no.9896844880 is not working properly. please take step early about this problem.
gagan

complaint of airtel no. - Airtel Number

he call me on my home realince ph. n
and say me very rudaly behave...
he call me my frnd idea no.. and chalnge i do something u remember always.
he know about me everything...

Airtel n/w problem - Vallabh Impex

Hi I am Rajesh.Staying in Mumbai. I have Airtel sim card(no.). since Last 6 months i have n/w problem. low network in my area & also call get cut . But in same area other n/w like bpl & vodafone is very good & call didn't get cut. i have gave complaint for that so many times. they told me to check sim card. ok i check the sim card, it is ok. then also i have facing the n/w problem.Customer care said our Engineer check the n/w it is ok. How it is possible, because my friends also haveing airtel no. & they also facing the same problem. Airtel couldn't sort out the n/w problem till now. What should i do? I think i have to swichover to bpl or vodafone.

somebody disturbing me - Airtel

myself chandra shekhar baghel somebody abussing me and what he want i don't know but he give me lot of miss call when i recive than he anussed me my family also...so i want to known that who is abussing me n my family...he said to me that he will kill me. I complain police station but i have no any support by them n complain airter office that is in kota city but here is also same they not supported me and they said to me that is personal n we have provide privacy per coustmour.
So please help me sir and plss give me the details of this no. that who is used this no. and no. is 09772397017. If u suported me i m very thankful to u. Because u r the only one person who will help me and short out my prob.
Please help me sir

Lost Mobile - Airtel Number

dear sir,

I have lost my nokia moblie bearing IMEI 355728026746674. I have already lodge a fir with police.

Can you help in tracing my mobile as Airtel can trace the same.

My lost Mobile # 9818505727.

Brgds//

Vineet chawla

Dear Airtel,

I miss Surbhi Sujitabh lost my mobile... I am in need of same number my mobile # is 9004099651...
Reply me soon ... I am in urgent need of my number

Surbhi

Number details - AirTel

Hello sir,
My sim blocked as i had taked with Airtel coustomers also but they are not giving reponse properly.That they are saying original proof but i had bought that sim from outside members i dont know them so if help to know the details, I am very thankful to sir.

Thanking u sir,

Your's Faithfully,
S.MD.Umar ahamed,
9849067054.

i have a blankcall of this number 09894713476 please keep full information of this number

DEAR SIR
MAI KAAFI DIN SE PROBLEM MAI HU VO BHI EK NO. KI VAJHA SE MAINE KAYI CONNECTION CHANGE KAR LIYE PER VO KAHI SE MERA NO. PTA KARKE MUJEY TANG KIYE JA RHA HAI. PLEASE SIR HELP ME HOW CAN I FOUND HIM. MY NO. IS 9997805200 PLEASE CONTACT ME .

I am getting mischievious calls from this number 99025 57278

i receive some bad sms to my number from an unknown from ur customer..that mobile number is 9629774126.i am pleasing u to block that number or send details about that number...

Hi I am Rahul Adhikari my mobile been stolen my airtel mobile no is 9871202139 on 26 nov please block the sim. if the sim is used after 26 nov how can i get the record. please let me know .

sir
9894541827 its my no it have network problem in my home airtel only this problem come in, other service get network service
ahm

i m yogita bhagwat the person 9970173108 was sending sexy sms to me but that i was deleting. but today i want the sms my no is 9604253517
A Feb 26, 2011 by
Neemahitesh

Dear,
Sir/Madam
PLEASE MY HELP ME
My Airtel no. +91-9784717770, Please my Thise number is
Call details Send Me Email.
Email- durga_hitesh@yahoo.in

Mob.no. +91-9784717770
N Nov 26, 2011 by
agarwalneha69@gmail.com Airtel Number  - West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

Full details of airtel number - Airtel Number

i have a complain regarding airtel no. 9635897320.
i want the full details of this number
name holder of this number and complete address
please for ward this to my email id
your kind co-operation in this matter will be highly appreciated
A Dec 2, 2011 by
sonka

dear sir,
i have a problem in ur conection an one airtel number 9163608033 this number i don`t no who is but he creating more problem.
i don`t want to take any legal step .kindy pls u warn this number .do not disturb me .other wis ei will take a legal step pls
so u pls tell this person do not do again . my name is rickjohnson can u send me a detail of this per son in my e mail id .(rickjohnson00786@gmail.com)
N May 23, 2012 by
raokrishna300

Dear Sir
Someone from This mobile number (i.e. 9903781560) is disturbing me since days back. and i don't know who is this, and i dont want take any legal step like any FIR or any complaint to police so Can you please provide only the name and address of the user of this no. Please send the same to my email id
(raokrishna300@gmail.com) at the earliest.

Mobile number is 9903781560.

N Jun 10, 2012 by
probir malik

Dear Sir
Someone from This mobile number (i.e. 9933095248) is disturbing me since days back. and i don't know who is this, and i dont want take any legal step like any FIR or any complaint to police so Can you please provide only the name and address of the user of this no. Please send the same to my email id
(everyone2use@gmail.com) at the earliest.

Mobile number is 9933095248.

Probir Malik.
N Jun 19, 2012 by
naveen kumar 6744

Dear sir

My name is naveen
Smeone create problems to me. he wants to more money but i dont know, why?
i dont take any complaint.
number is 9612709169
pls send me name & address on my email, My email is (naveenpenduboy@gmail.com)

Airtel Number - Number details