Airtel - Online Prepaid Recharge - Online Prepaid Recharge Transaction failed but the amount is debited

balaji.alasyam on May 23, 2012
This complaint is regarding the Airtel prepaid recharge. I’ve done a recharge of 333 INR on 12-Apr-2012 for my mobile +91 9959584081 from ICICI Bank iMobile application and till now Airtel has not recharged my mobile. ICICI Bank has confirmed that the transaction is successful from the Bank side and the reference for the same is SB6904045

I’ve spent more than 8 hours with Airtel in the last one month in getting the issue resolved and Airtel call center agents raised around 6 complaints on my behalf to look after the issue. Unfortunately it is sad to see that all the complaints are just closed without any proper resolution to my satisfaction.

Airtel should take the responsibility for this unpleasant experience and ensure that it pays back the amount to its customers whenever a transaction is not materialized.

Request you to please create awareness about the way Airtel treats its customer using the print media and help the people and society get a better customer service.

Thanks in advance.

Balaji Alasyam

Comments

Jasmine Yim Airtel  - India

Prepaid Top-up failed but was charged - Airtel

On the 7th of december, 2008, I went to a retail shop for topping up my pre-paid airtel connection for Rs. 222. The shop's name is Moghul Communication in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. The shopkeeper took the money from me before I got the confirmation message. I waited for sometime and yet the recharge msg didn't appear on my phone and the balance was not credited in my phone. When I complained, the shopkeeper said that it's not his problem. I called up the airtel customer care and they told me that it's the retailer who has to take responsibility and should file a complain in his name, not mine, which he was not willing to take responsibility. Where do customers go for complaining in that case? Consumer redressal forum? I was loyal to airtel for nearly four years amidst different problems faced but I think I'll have to change loyalty very soon. I'm not the sole person who has faced this problem. There have been numerous cases. Is there any grievance cell for such cases? I don't want to let the company go scot-free like this. Please comment on this. Someone has to act otherwise our hard-earned money will go into someonelse's pocket. Each and every penny counts.
Surajit Braik Airtel  - India

please tell me details how can I get airtel post paid conection ?

call me as soon as you possibile...!!!1

phone number 9002015278
Puran Chandra Pant Airtel - Online Prepaid Recharge  - India

Money transfer no materialised - Internet Transfer of money

Dear sir
I had sent Rs 300/- on 10/06/2009 from my account no00000052202991303 SBH-Branch Heavy Water Plant Branch Manuguru to myaccount no 10432587082 SBI FLF Phase III Gurgaon through internet banking.
Money is deducted but the same is not credited to my account.
The Reference no is IZ00141174
Credit reference no=SBH1006090208498
I have triedvwith the localbranch . But they are not able to solve.
I tried 040-23387285 but no use .I had sent mails to the possible and known sbh/i customer care centre but of no use

Kindly help
Puran chandra Pant
0-9490146242(M)
ashok_nampally Airtel Prepaid  - India

Money deducted for failed recharge through Internet - Airtel Prepaid

I have tried to recharge my prepaid airtel with Rs50 through internet. After money is deducted from the account I received the message " Your recharge request could not be processed due to invalid amout.If the amount is invalid to recharge it should popup a dialog with warning message "please enter the valid amounts" but it is not happened.
D
AFZAL AHMAD Airtel Prepaid  - India

I recharged my tata indicom prepaid mobile number and bsnl number through internet banking (SBI). After given full detail and it show message that due to some technical problem it could not be recharged u may t ry afte some time. But when i see my bank account statement it shown that Rs.51 has been deducted for recharge and my prepaid mobile number is also not recharge.

Please suggest me what i have to do now.
MINTU333 Airtel  - India

taking back the recharge amount - Airtel

sir/madam

my name is nagesh ramavat i recharge my mob.9179854239 with 70rs top up. But after 1 hour when i check my balance it shows zero.where as i use only 5 rs of my balance. plz refund my balance soon.

Nagesh ramavat
ak6070@gmail.com Airtel GSM Prepaid Mobile Service  - Shrirampur, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India

recharge not successful but money was deducted - airtel gsm prepaid mobile service

I made recharge of rs. 50 on my airtel mobile no. 09860403348 on the date 29 oct. 2010 with the website www.rechargeitnow.com using my sbi debit card.
But recharge was not done successful but money was dudected from my account. So take serious action against it and return my money otherwise this website is fake site and only to loot the people. And it is very bogus site return my money quickly
Dheemanth Kumar Airtel - Online Prepaid Recharge  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

Recharge not happened, but amount deducted from Bank - Tata indicom Prepaid recharge

I have compalined the same in Tata Indicom also, that I have recharged my mobile number: 9279726785 of amount Rs. 501 and my transaction number of SBI is "MSBI0127572149IG35471358 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A". After process of SBI, it displayed as "Payment unsuccessful from BillDesk". And I raised complaint in Tata Indicom, the complaint number is 222617. Please help me for the same. Please check the attachment for the screen shot of message. Please mail me the status to my email id: dheemanthkumar@yahoo.co.in

N Feb 11, 2011 by
ojask Airtel GSM Prepaid Mobile Service  - Mathura, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

Self activation of paid services - airtel gsm prepaid mobile service

many paid services like live arti, horoscope have been activated on my Airtel GSM prepaid mobile service connection No. 7895561731 without my consent and these services are not being unsubscribed by the service provider. Action to be taken
N Mar 14, 2011 by
sandilas Airtel - Online Prepaid Recharge  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

recharge - Tata Indicom Prepaid

sir mene aaj 14/03/2011 ko mera tata indicom no.9251796679 Rs.50/- se online recharge kiya tha,,lekin balance nahi aaya or mere bank ac. se amount debit ho gya.
N Mar 23, 2011 by
gesuanu@gmail.com Airtel Prepaid  - West Bengal, India

AMOUNT DEBIT - Airtel Prepaid

DEACTIVATION SERVICES.
My Airtel no. is 9007379279.I used this no last few years.But unfortunately my money is debited from my balance. I have never subscribed or utilised any service from your side only sent msg and use for calls.

Kindly arrange to deactivate services if any and credit my money which was wrongly debited by you.

Thx
N Mar 23, 2011 by
sivakumar2010 Airtel Prepaid  - West Bengal, India

dear sir/madam
i am airtel customer.MY no is +919791395028.Its a pre-paid card.
Daily you have collect sms per day RS:2 rupees.I have already inform to your customer care.by they cut disconnect.But per day rental RS:2 rupees you are collect.Pls disconnect the sms charge Rs:2 rupees.This is for your kind information

With Regards
siva
N Feb 13, 2012 by
tear_veil Airtel  - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Awareness - Airtel

CAUTION TO ALL USING AIRTEL I am posting this for public awareness. whenever i go to pay my office bill in avanashi road, lakshmi mills, and other Airtel outlet i saw many persons come and complaint of the worst sevice. they deduct money without customer agreement. I also had airtel sim. They deduct money saying" you subscribed this and that when i not subscribed, so I am not recharging money to that sim. using only for incoming calls. My brother in law also got the same problem and he threw the sim. They take people's money dishonestly AIRTEL is the No 1 worst. They loot people...Kindly be aware of this....
N May 23, 2012 by
gunagmk

I recharged my airtel prepaid number through online, Money deducted from my corporation bank account. But till now mobile not recharged. This is Bad service.. Could you please refund the money to my account or recharge immediately as im going to file compliant in Consumer court.?

Mobile Number: 8105378145
Amount : RS.50

Muthukumaran G.
N Jun 1, 2012 by
zunir

Dear Rakesh,

My attempt to recharge the no. 9890043370 got failed twice for the amount 500. money 1000 got debited from the bank and the account did not get recharged.
kindly refund the amount the amount at the earliest.
your soonest revert on this is highly appreciated.

Zunir
N May 8, 2013 by
shaista8588

I recharged my mobile twice for Rs.150/- on 8.5.2013, but both transactions were failed but the required amount is deducted from my

bank account but the
airtel page loaded saying "We are unable to process your request at
this time. Please try later" and I check my phone but no recharge had
been received. 300 got debited from the bank and the account did not get recharged.
I made following 2 recharges from my sbi account through internet banking but not credited to the mobile no +91 9797792128.

First transaction

NARRATION TO TRANSFER
INB Airtel AIRTEL_RECHARGE paym
Ref. No. MSBI2989161426IGI2615813 TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A
Debit 150.

so that you can check it ... i want to know that where is my money had gone.i want my money back or recharge my mobile.
N May 23, 2013 by
atulshinde7

Online Prepaid Recharge Transaction failed but the amount is debited
This complaint is regarding the Airtel prepaid recharge. I’ve 2 times done a recharge of 125 INR on 22-may-2013 and 23-may-2013 for my mobile +91 8527834003 from SBI Bank and till now Airtel has not recharged my mobile. SBI Bank has confirmed that the transaction is successful from the Bank

I’ve spent more than 8 hours with Airtel in the last one month in getting the issue resolved and Airtel call center agents raised around 4 complaints on my behalf to look after the issue. Unfortunately it is sad to see that all the complaints are just closed without any proper resolution to my satisfaction.

Thanks in advance.