Airtel - RECHARGE THROUGH UNION BANK ATM

kirpal bedi
As per advice of Airtel SMS i decided to recarge my mobile # 9815567429 through ATM of Union Bank
Bank ATM deslayed that i could recharge minimum amount of Rs 10 and max of Rs 10000.
i asked for recharge of Rs 200 which was done promptly informing me that talktime of R8 181.40 has been added in my balance ,of course Rs 200 were debited from my bank acct.
After about 15 minutes i felt i may require more balance in my acct thus i asked for recharge of Rs 800.0
to which i got a promt SMS informing that ammount of Rs 561.60 talktime has been added to my balance which took me by surprise since i was expecting deuction of Rs85 or so based on talktme credited for Rs 200! RS 800.0 were debited to my acct in my bank.
i got in touch with Customer Service Executive and Manager who could NOT give me any satisfactory reply
except that there was NO scheme for Rs 800 and it was incumbant on me to know regarding this !They could NOT give details as how talktime of R561.40 was arrived at .When i asked them to cancel the transaction they informed itwas NOT possible. These companies are indulging in unfair practices by NOT informing the customers correctly about recharge rather they are misleading one and all !

i would like Airtel Mobile to give me the breakdown of talk time /service charges/tax etc withregards to
recarge of Rs 800.0