Airtel Postpaid Bill - i want my airtel itemised bill

Bhumi
hi
my number is 9892856493. I am Bhumi Thakkar. I want my postpaid bil for last 6-12 months. i would be glad if you can email me my bills at bhumidthakkar@gmail .com or at swwet_khushi06@yahoo.com

I hv forgotten which i id i hv enrolled and im right now accessing these to email ids only. wtever further query you have u can mail me. thanks...please send it as soon as possible.

Comments

Itemised Bill details not available - Bharti Airtel

After Complaining several times to Bharti Airtel for My Mobile No. 09867074725 (A/C No.109-100750720). No proper Response is received. As per the service agreement Bharti AirTel is liable to provide me itemised call statement on internet. I have tried several times to access itemised bill statement. But it no call details are shown. The same has been informed to all the customer care executives various times on phone and complainet is regaistered through company's website also. To get the problem resolved bill payment for the period 02-Oct-07 to 01-Sep-07 was not made and all the customer care executives were requested to clear the problem. But all these complaints are closed on paper only no solution of the complaint is provided to user.

Also outgoing services for the above phone are barred from today, 15, Dec, 2007.

No bill received - 9871132616

My phone no. is 9871132616 and I have not received my phone bill from 7 months. Plz. give the full details of my bill in the given address.
Kindly treat it as URGENT bcoz I have to submit my call details in Office for the payment recovery.

I want my Postpaid bill - airtel bill

My airtel no. 9871132616.
This is a post paid connection so plz send me the detail of my bill on my mail ID namrata_sci@yahoo.co.in
From

dear sir,

my num is 9972095363, its a postpaid connection.

the worst mobile service is airtel,
coz, i paid my airtel bill, about 5300Rs, but still they have not activated my connection form past 1 month, and now if i call to costomer care they are tell me that still i have to pay 7000Rs, with out using my mobile, and they are not giving correct responce to the costomer. plz all the airtel users be aware of it. they are cheating the costomers. with out using the mobile we have to pay only rental for them with out using there service. i am using this connection from past 3 yrs .plz give me the solution for this.

regards,
sushanth

Sub: My airtel no. 9818591639 its a prepaid conection
my accouant balance is not proper according to particular vouchers

I had recharge of Rs/- 40 on 28.07.07 at 10:22 AM for the benifits in call charges but i cannot have some these type of any benifits of low call charge. after this i can also cunsult with Airtel CCE regards to recharge vouchers, but i cannot satisfy with CCE.
So, plz solve my prob. as soon as posible.

vinod panwar

I want my Postpaid bill

My airtel no. 9971876677.
This is a post paid connection so plz send me the detail of my bill on my mail ID prawin_kumar4u@yahoo.co.in
From
S.K.Mishra

My airtel no. 9897444040
lalitsharma_30@yahoo.com

LALIT SHARMA

want to see my bill on my e mail add - Airtel

dear sir,
my name is anand and my no is 9975385702.i need my postpaid bill on my e mail address.

Postpaid detailed bill - AirTel

Please provide me with the detailed customised bill of my post paid connection of Ph# 9934123639 in the name of hyva india Pvt Ltd. Jamshedpur

Prasoon

i want my airtell bill and istimised bil of 9866434702

i want the bill summary of the airtel post paid no.9600986767 for last two months.

hello sir
my bill comming to very high thats wile pl. send me the itmised bill detailes in mail id my m.no. is 919882384888
replay as soon as posible.

nataraju.n.g

i have airtel postpaid connecton and i wanted to my recived and outgoing detail bill my no is 9096399977
plz send early last month to till today

To,
The Bharti Airtel Co.Ltd.
Customer care

Sub: For International Roaming Activation Confirmation.

As you know that we have Facility of International Roaming On our mobile no. 09981171828 we have already deposited advance as per your requirement dt .27.01.09 to avoid any problem in Dubai (U.A.E.) & Saudi Arabia.

SMS facility sending / receiving should be continued.

Thanking You,

Best Regards
For Mahakoshal Potteries

Vikas Kumar
Cell no.09303384254
E-mail: gugalia@gmail.com
mahakoshal1@gmail.com

This is Sumit Mittra my Airtel No is - 9831005424.This is a very old number of mine I am among the 1st 100 customer since Airtel was 1st launched in India.For the first time i am facing a problem with Airtel which I am sure you would help me out of it.Actually I want my itemised bill for the month of December and January with all the details of incoming and outgoing call that i have made for the last 2months, though I have cleared all the previous dues but still, I would like to see the detailing of my bills. Since i am receiving a huge amount of credit balance where and then I haven't made as such calls. So, for my self satisfaction I would like to receive my bills on my email address which i have given above. I am sure you would help me out with this problem of mine that i am facing for the first time.Please response me soon at my email address - sumit_8233@yahoo.in.I would be eagerly waiting for your response soon.

Sumit Mittra

i want to see my bill

i am not able to talk to customer care through my phone, as such i have submit my problem to (mr.mohit at RINGERS in krishna nagar outlett).
so, please do early as possible,
thanks
Ajitesh gupta

i need the bill of past 1 months so kindly send me the details as soon as possible

9177235566 this is the number i am using from the airtel net work i ned the bil details of past 1 month

HJFKDKS