Airtel Prepaid - Deactivation of scheme

Poonam
I am the regular customer of airtel i am susbscribing one scheme regarding job alert when i got the call from airtel at the time they called up they told that its free scheme for one 1 month after one month they will deduct the money from my account
after 2 months i cal;led up to airtel customer care they were told this scheme not deactivated from airtel
the code which providfed in sms i.e. *321*661# for applying for job as well as deactivation i dial it gives massage unknown application. this is absulutly cheeting with customer
please tell me procedure to deactivate this scheme
to keep my mobile no. safe i am not provided it in this massage.
please provide solution through mails.
thanks

Comments

De-activation of Airtel Connection - Airtel Prepaid Connection

I have purchased an airtel pre-paid connection along with Nokia cell at Global Access, B'lore on 4th of October-2008 to be gifted to one of my relatives staying in B'lore. Following are the details. I have given all the documents like, proof of address and ID for purchasing the SIM card. I have activated for life long free scheme along with Rs333/- recharge voucher.
Cell# 9611928548
Dealer# Global Access, PH# 41288199, email: info@globalaccess.in

After 10 days of activation, I get a message to submit my proof of ID and address ONCE AGAIN which is very surprising!!! This is not possible as I am stationed in Hyderabad. when I call the customercare in B'lore, they inform me that the number is de-activated and now is a "Free" number. This is not at all expected from a company like "Airtel" which is one of the leading cell service providers. I have lost all the recharge balance.

Please advice on further course of action on how to get back my old number activated along with balance amount. i don't understand"HOW CAN A CUSTOMER BEAR THE TROUBLE FOR MISTAKE OF DEALER IF HE HAS NOT SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS?" I have inlcuded the details of the dealer above.

I am sending a seperate email to 121@airtelindia.com attaching the proofs submitted by me.
Hoping to get a favourable reply from your end.

H V Ramana Murthy

I dialed *321*661# and followed the steps and its deactivated...

I have also Prepaid connection

sir i am suresh and airtel subscriber actully my phone has lost with my sim so i want to deactive my connection my no is 9871427437

sir plz stop my phone service beacuse moble has lost so i request you sir deactivate service no is 9871427437

deactivation of prepaid connection - Air Tel Prepaid

airtel people has deactivated my prepaid connection without information having more balance and due to non payment of post paid ,not paid because of high bill value , not given proper itemwise list ,not activating cug,not extending rental benefits.

Airtel Prepaid - Deactivation of scheme