Airtel Prepaid - call detail for 3 months

ankita khokhar
dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.09784632606, on my email id mentioned above.

ankita

Comments

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.09636103232 on my email id mentioned above.

regard
ashish

dear sir /mam
hi im vikrant, plz send call detail means incoming and outgoing calls of my number 09799275622 and 09836387020, , , , , , , , , , , , , , in my id (aniholic_rahul@ymail.com)plzzzzzzzzzzzzz it, s very urgent, , i, l b thnkful to u
it, s my request to u
vikrant

dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.9945909095, on my email id mentioned above.

Deepak

dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.9755760363, on my email id mentioned above.

Deepak Agrawal

call detail for 3 months
dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.09755760363, on my email id mentioned above.

Deepak Agrawal

call detail for 3 months

Hemalatha

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel post paid no.09791034324, on my email id mentioned above.

ramesh rao. s.v.

dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.9840780502, on my email id mentioned above.

thagarajan
raj

Dear Sir please send me the outgoing and incoming call details of last three month of my prepaid Mobile number 9956704677 and also the SMS details of outgoing and Incoming. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. please send me the details on my email id mention above.

hai sir,

i am your prepaid customer.my mob num is 9994045688
i want my call list of last 7 months.i will be very much thankfull for you to provide my call list.

dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.09633969829, during the months may, june, july on my email id mentioned above.

Dear Sir/Madam

i would be highly greatful to you if u provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.9650662037, on my email id mentioned above.

Amit kumar

Please send me the outgoing and incoming call details of last three month of my prepaid Mobile number 9650662037 and also the SMS details of outgoing and Incoming. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. please send me the details on my email id mention above.

Thanking You,

Amit Kumar

Dear Sir / Madam

Sub - call detail of incoming and outgoing call

Plz give me the call detail of my airtel prepaid no.9650662037 from 1st July 2009 to 22 August 2009
I will be very thankful to you for this

Amit Kumar, S/o Arun Kumar
e mail - deepikaict@rediffmail.com,
amit_singh000@yahoo.in

dear sir/madam

sub - call detail of incoming and outgoing call

r/s/m

plz give me the call detail of my airtel prepaid no. 9650662037 from 1st July 2009 to 22 August 2009
i will be very thankful to you for this

thanks

Amit Kumar S/o Arun Kumar
e mail - amit_singh000@yahoo.in

Dear Sir please send me the outgoing and incoming call details of last three month of my prepaid Mobile number 9611021552 and also the SMS details of outgoing and Incoming. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. please send me the details on my email id mention above.

I want my Call summary for July 2009 to August 2009.

My Mob Number : 9902777955

calls details
LALIT

IWANT MY CALL DETAIL AND I WANT CODE FOR CALLER TUNE OF SONG BULBUL KA BACHA (HARYANVI SONG)

id problem - Airtel Prepaid

hello

my name is jagdeep singh .and i am using 3 connection of airtel ..first is 9997849055 which is on my name
and second is 9997889141 and third one is 9634417650 we are using but id is not my running on both lots in-case of lost or Sim fault i would going to suffer many time i inform to customer care no action taken finally they said me to go air tel office to submit ,and i did same i went there and submit my document with photo .
which is my voter id card ,after 15 days no resolution .even i asked can u give me receiving of document submit they said we don't provide and no need . after this not yet done anything .now day this is major problem with telecoms company they just want sell no customer support .even i talk with senior supervisor of air tel he shout on me .we cant help u .....and i asked give me any number or email id so i can inform there and get my resolution but nothing has given ..........i want stick action on that no verification has been also done no call nothing done bi airtel ....worst customer service for up west ...
such a rude customer-care and even senior .one client is taking responsibility but company don't want great !!!!!!!!!!!!! and even i want action on that retailer where i submit my document which is on main market on kashipur .i don't know may he will miss use my document

my number is