Airtel Prepaid - Airtel Prepaid Mobile

Abhijeet Suresh Chogale
this is Abhijeet Suresh Chogale Son of Suresh Kashinath Chogale. My father has 3 Airtel Prepaid cards on his name. One of them is having problem which i am using. Problem Details are

1> Can't see balance by dailing *123# response is YOU ARE NOT A PREPAID SUBSCRIBER.
2> When I dial 123 response is YOUR NUMBER IS NOT REGISTERED.
3> Can't Recharge at all. Due to which my outgoing is stopped from NOW 4 days.
4> This problem has been encountered by me twice after I have switched from Postpaid to Prepaid in Octomber. From Octomber till February all was working fine.
5> I have complained on 17-03-2009 but they do not registered my complaint on that day.
So i have complained again on 18-03-2009. The reference no. is 0318178462.
6> I have updated my complaint today. Reference no. is 0318178462.

My Postal Address is:
9, Jai Gurudev Bldg, Shivnagar, Dindori Road, Nashik - 422004.

Landline No. : - 0253 - 2532455
Mobile No. : - 9890693455

I HAVE TALK TO COSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE YESTARDAY & TODAY THEY HAVE ASKED ME TO CHECK MY SIM CARD. BUT ONE OF AIRTEL OFFICE IN NASHIK (J.J.Marketing mumbai naka, nashik) SAID TO CHANGE SIM & IT WILL COST ME Rs.75 ALSO SIM FOR MY NUMBER SERIES IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THERE SO I NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER OFFICE IN NASHIK. I DONT UNDERSTAND IF IT IS AVAILABLE IN ANOTHER OFFICE WHY THEY CAN BRING IN THEIR OFFICE. BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MANY MONEY BY GOING TO AIRTEL OFFICE 5 TIMES UNTIL NOW & THEY STILL ASKING ME TO GO AT ANOTHER OFFICE & PAY FOR SIM INSTEAD OF CO.OPERATING WITH ME.

I also HAVE VISITED TO HEAD OFFICE OF AIRTEL IN NASHIK (Contact No. 2583142) & GIVEN MY COMPLAINT TODAY. ONE MORE THING I ASKED THEM TO GIVE ME J.J.MARKETING (AIRTEL OFFICE) CONTACT NO. BUT THEY SAID TO MEET THEM FACE TO FACE. THIS IS HOW YOUR employees co.operate with us.

Even after 4 days they are unable to solve my even single problem this proves that they are giving any attention to customers.NOT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO REPLY MY MAIL.

TODAY I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT & I AM GOING TO WAIT FOR their REPLY ON MY MOBILE & ON EMAIL BOTH. I WANT REPLY ON BOTH.

TOMMARROW IS THE LAST DAY IF NOT ONE PROBLEM IS SOLVED I DONT HAVE CHOICE THAN TO DEACTIVATE MY AIRTEL PREPAID ACCOUNT.

No one in Nashik or Customer Care Executives are Helping me.

Comments

I Would like to inform you that I Bal Krishna Jha using your Airtel Company prepaid no 09892616924 / 09967515085 since a long time .
I inform you very regretly yesterday ( 18.02.2010 ) I recharged my number 09967515085 with Rs. 100 { One Hundred rs } but got only 1 Rs is it right way kindly reply ASAP

Please treat mater top most urgent I awaiting for your prompt reply

Thanks & Regards
Bal Krishna Jha

air tel people when the sale of sim he is agree with my address proof and all after 15 day some other gide call and inform me that your connection is disconnect due to address problem i am not understand why it like treat

i am sorry but you people are a cheater

Damodar
8861994600
N Feb 16, 2011 by
akhil_monarc

SIR
this is akhilesh kumar and i have a prepaid number airtel 9935625777 .my problem this is that without my any concern how can be activate any vas service on my number video mod . i pay service tax to my every recharge
then what is this .15/02/2011 this date i went to airtel store faizabaad road opp shara shopping center .there was any female receptions mrs. varsha she was talking to me very rudely . your provider is very defaulter my bal deductions no this is one Metter . I have other more negative point .I know that many place where sale sim card without any id and distributor and ritelar keep pre activated sim card for sale without any ID. I am going to writing this matter to trai .very very deflator this is one provider to all telecoms service airtel and sunil mital is a very very thiamine . I did talk airtel nodal officer mr. ankit kumr he was saying sir you can do whatever you have to do .please dont tell me that what are you doing . my bal deductions this is no one fault many other fault in available in airtel . right now i am going to court ...
name akhilesh kumar
mo. 9935625777
place .indira nagar lucknow
D Oct 18, 2012 by
nilesh27

I am Nilesh Sonawane. I have an Airtel prepaid sim card no. 9503020258. I want to complaint that since last one month my sim card service has been terminated without informing me. I don't know why this service has been terminated.
So I am requesting you to restart my sim card service immediately.
D Dec 3, 2012 by
Mayur Prakash Shelar

I am MAYUR PRAKASH SHELAR. My cell No. is 7709475688. I have recharge my A/c at Rs.20/- But still I have not recharge my Account. I have recharge from justrechargeit.com.
So I am request to you rechrge my Account.
Hope possitive reponce. Thank you.

Yours,