Airtel / Prepaid - close my sim card right now

Amit srivastava
i have lost my mobile and when i am calling my no. i am geting response switch off. so please stop the all service of my no. now
simcard details :
sim card - issued by shova srivastava
mobile no. 9903201660
add. - 49/13 s.c.awon street
Rishra, Bangur Park (Hooghly)
pin no. - 712248

Comments

no proper response for Lost sim card - Airtel prepaid mobile

My Father Owns a AIRTEL Prepaid Mobile and it was lost by him on 16th December 2007 We immediately contacted the concerned but the process adopted in BIHAR circle is the worst I have seen in AIrtel as the sim can not be blocked and it will only be blocked when the new sim is activated we submitted the FIR report & Afadavit on 24th and received the sim card but any one will be surprised to know till today after almost a month the sim card which was lost has not been blocked and our new simcard after 20 days has not been activated. I also have tfour AIRTEL Prepaid Mobiles in other cities but when our mobile is lost we call the customer care and inform them and the simcard is blocked within 12 hours and another sim card on paying the cahrges is handed over which is activated immediately.

I bought a air tell life time prepaid card the sim no is 8991100706067236912 this is not activate plz i request you activate my sim no

8991100706067236912 actiavte this sim no plz

Number Close - Airtel Prepaid Mobile Number

I am Use Prepaid Airtel number 9971709070.
This number is close without inform. This Number is life time validity period. I am circulate this number is many people. company says this number is not use in last 3 month. Please Help me.

my number is closed - AirTel

i hve taken 2 airtel CAMPUS card in aug, but from friday 21/nov/08, without my knowledge they converted my num to ONE INDIA plan from campus plan, after complainin my one number again converted in campus, but the other(9096969166) is still thre in ONE INDIA plan, also they closed my both NUMBER, saying tht DOCUMENTS are not proper, i submitted my DOCUMENT again on tuesday, , but till now my both num are not in service..
i m really upset with AIRTEL service...
BOTH num:- 9096969161, 9096969166

Please Cancell My Airtel Cell No. 9967048525

I lost my cell p[hone of make Sony Ericson Moble No.9967485763 of Mumbai Number.
If U People cath who haven steal will be please for me

Sunil

I lost my cell phone

I lost my cell phone

no proper response - Airtel Sim Card

airtel custmer care is very poor when i call no proper responce and no proper guideness
my problem is i am studing in poonamalli my cell no is 9600423383
thankyou ...

sim service is closed - SIM CARD

Requested sir;
My name is vikash kumar verma and my airtel mobile number is 9005754627. Some days yersterday i have complain in coustomer service is my number showing on screen using phonbook, is wait for your card update. coustomer exclutive sugges me to change your handset. Atfter changing handsat my number is showing sim error. So i want to my number is again on serviece and continue my service again.
Please

Its your great kindness.

after 120days i have activated my mobile number 9000459945.and it has no responce, so i want this number back, is their any way to get my num from ...

closure of number and forfiet of amount in prepaid connection - Airtel Prepaid Connection

I had been using the airtel no.9910162516 since 2006 which i got converted into prepaid by making the payment of Rs.99/- on 14.03.2009 vide reciept no.1035/21 at their Neha Communication Tagore Garden outlet and got issued fresh Chip for prepaid connection.After that i got recharged my number by Rs. 222/-.But due to some reasons i could not use the number.Today I tried to open my no but message was coming that Number does not exist where as it was life long validity Connection and whole the amount was lying unused.Today I approached at Neha Comm.Tagore Garden to restore my no. but the Incharge of that Branch told me that your number is not available now and all the amount there in is also forfieted .Kindly look into the matter and get my number restored with the balance there in as I had circulated this number to every one in my contact.

i have not found any response still now

cancelation of campus card - Airtel

my airtel m-campus card has been cancelled since last 20days.
the custumer care people say i have done a recharge of 31 due to which the campus card has been cancelled but i have not done the recharge .
i have continously complaining the customer care but there is no response.

cancel my sim card - AirTel

plase cancel my simcard beacuse i cant use simcard bill is com my mobile number is 9987505056 plase i request you . my contact number is 9970892500
mene vo simcard use bhi nahi keya or bill aya

permanent closed the number by airtel - Airtel Prepaid

my number 9546188075 is permanently closed by air tel ,it was activated after confurmation of documents but i dont know why my number is closed

No response of call regarding lost of SIM Card - Airtel

Sir, I m a user of Airtel from last 4 or 5 Years. My no. is 9897200152. Right now I m in roaming and I have lost my sim card and once I have contacted to that person and after this event I m stills trying to call that person. I have also call to customer care of Delhi and Up West but there is no satisfactory responce. UP Customer care is yet not responding my call if it is connetcted by chance then there is no response from that side. Now I want to know about that person who is using my sim Card. If any body knows that then pls contact me on my another no. 9717061806 and 9650891012. Pls solve my problem.

i want to close my number right now...no reason actualy just i wnt to take another number thats why..so plz...ok.

plz close my airtel sim card connection RIGHT NOW., no reason actualy i want to take another number thats why...
my mobile number is 9981290510
issued by me
my adress is adarsh nagar kusmunda korba q.no. M-931 CHATTISHGARH.

Airtel / Prepaid - close my sim card right now