Airtel Prepaid - non compliance after amount deduction

S.Kader Hussain
My prepaid number is 9994498742. In response to a SMS message from 52455 of your company on 10.1.2008 regarding meaning of name, I furnished a name to know the meaning of my relative. Immediately on sending the message Rs. 3/- was deducted promptly. But till date the meaning of a name which I wanted, is not received. Kindly send the meaning or recredit the amount as your company failed to response.

With Warm regards,
(S.Kader Hussain)

Comments

why not send sms to 52445 ? my number 9944499793

plese send to my mail about your prepaid & postpaid schmes.I am M.C.A student.

My prepaid number is 9840748801. On jan 28 i top up my no for Rs 100 using net banking service hdfc Ref # 128135452 but till now my no is not top upped. Rs 100 was reduced in my account. I contacted your customer service 5 time but bad response on your side. I confirmed with hdfc bank they clearly said no wrong on their side. I clearly want to know my status of complaint and what happening on your side? If I call your staff they are disconnecting my call. I terribly unsatisfied with your service and decided to change my and my friends and co-staff air tel network to some other good network

You are not even ready to hear our complaints.

Dont try to cheat us.

I am terribly upset with your worst customer service.

In our office we use airtel post paid service and now due to this incident my co-workers are in plan to change their post paid service to some other good customer service oriented network.

Last word : Better you change your attitude of satisfying customer queries otherwise You may lose valuable customers

Prabha.K

false and non compliance attitude - pre-paid airtel

i m a regular user of airtel mobile since 2000 and since 21 march 2009 i m facing a problem to deactivate a service of family and friend but i m not able to get it disconnected although i had not taken it. irrespective of talking to managerial level it is not able to rectify.
being a very old and bonded member of airtle with three connection with me i m sorry to say that policies of company are not honest and user friendly.
rajesh

sir im rajesh from chennai, im using airtel prepaid for 5 years . my number is 9840964663, i faced a problem for a 2 month that was i cant able to contact airtel custmer care in my mobil number, but i used to call airtel in others mobiles. from 2 months they are tell the same reson that it will barred auto and it will clear auto . still they r giving comitied with in 5 days it will clear, but it was not cleared, again from custmer care they call me and told what u gave the complaint its was 100% clear in feauter it will not happen now u can try for our custmer it will clear, on that time i make call for custmer care but its was the same problem, again i called from onther mobile number that i ask about from u r side they call me and told that the problem was cleared but its not clear, i ask without cleared the problem how u will tell that its was cleared they told they gave wrong information to you. again he said it will clear auto, i told to tranfare the call to higheroffical he tranfarrer the call a senior person was spoke to me that very bad, he is speaking very bad way . i asked about that custmer care barred, he is telling that will like that .WHAT U CAN TO, i was very sad to hear that. pls take action on that senior person the ref no.1119198823. THANK YOU
N Feb 18, 2011 by
yuvap.86 Airtel  - Chennai, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Recredit Issue & Worst Customer response. - Airtel

Hi ,

Am yuvaraj.p an Airtel prepaid subscriber(Mobile No-9566259077). I tried to topup on 16th feb'11 through my online Bank recharge(AXIS Bank). When i saw the Denominations in the Topup drop down list as 50/99/100/500 as so on by the way i selected the Rs-99. I had done the Topup and the amount also debited from my account. But i received message for the successful recharge for the 99 only rs-10 only added in my account .

TRANSCATION DETAILS from AXIS BANK Side:-
-------------------------------------

16/02/2011
ICONN/24454903/160211/AXIS MOBILE RECHAR
99.00

Regarding this I raised a Customer complaint on 16th itself.

Ref.No-C123W30216022836 At that time I had spoken to excutive RAJAMANI as well as the Team Lead Karthik but still I did't get any response from them . But next day on 17th Feb'11 (Ref.No-CMKRG20217229792) i called to get the updates for this issue i spoke to Bhuvana and got the confirmation from her that the transaction amount will be recredited in one day(Means next one working day) , But it was not happened. Again I tried to reach them but the call is not connected(Complaint Service No-198) since 18th feb morning to this time . One time it got connected through (121) , Executive Priyanka did't give any solution . I had explained all my queries and situation she put me as on hold about 41minutes without giving any hold information and solution . for that also it has been charged me as Rs-07,So we should have call record for this conversation they keep on irritating the customers , Kindly do the Needful....

NOTE:

For all this I have voice records of those conversations.

Thanks & Regards,
yuvaraj.p
Ph:9566259077
A Aug 29, 2011 by
GANESH143

idiots of airtel my no 9597040767 they give me only 1GB for RS 98 i compilanied to that consult autority by they simply dis connect my call
irresponsible idiots and poor customer service
BY
U.GANESH KUMAR
D Jul 4, 2012 by
karthil

I am using 7 year in Airtel connection no one problem I am facing. Now really I hated this Airtel connection. (monthly I recharging >300 + rate cutter and MSG booster) now total stopped the recharge and I using Vodafone connection my friends are contacting vodafone only. Slowly I stopped this airtel connection. Not only me my total family.

idiots, stupid Airtel customer care people, I compliant only one issue for 5 times I called to customer care. Very bad response from them.

Simply they disconnect the call while talking and holding a line they disconnect ( While transfer this call to higher officer).

Don’t cheat us.

Today you are the customer support in Airtel, Ones tomorrow you relieve from this organization you also one of the customer that time you know how you have feel of services with Airtel stupid people.

Dear M/S Airtel,

Please look on this issue and lesson all the customer voice and give food service this is our request to Airtel.

Airtel Prepaid - non compliance after amount deduction