Airtel Prepaid - PREPAID SIM CARD ACTIVATION

Bharat Bhushan
Dear Concern

I purchased a prepaid Simcard Whose no. is 8991100704057836817 and Mob. No. is 9958347790 on 14 Dec 2007 covering 2 years incoming facilities in amount of Rs 560.00 only, from local Agent(shop ) . I submitted documents i.e . photograph & voter card along with application form. This document submitted to airtel showroom At Behind PVR Vikas Puri Delhi -59 on dated 29 DEC. 2007 . After that my Mobile was activated and serving smoothly but all of sudden from 15 Jan 2008 Evening a Message received in mobile that sim registration failed and service completely stopped then i went to show room and contacted showroom incharge , according to his suggestion again i deposited doc as voter card photo & Declaration form along with application form

Bharat Bhushan

Comments

N May 8, 2011 by
pankaj.jack06

My name is Pankaj Kumar I lived in a ranchi and my sim no. 8521413109 is suddenly not activate. so plz activate my sim.

Thanking You,
N May 9, 2011 by
ships0401 Airtel  - Delhi, India

Delay in activation of Duplicate sim - Airtel

Dear Sir/ Madam,

On Saturday morning 7/05/2011, I requested airtel customer care to block my sim as I lost it and requested for a new sim on the same no. They told me it will take only 4 hrs to reactivate the sim. I bought a duplicate sim from the nearest airtel store and provided them 1 photo identity proof. after 4 hrs, I tried to contact cutomer care for around 2 hrs., i was nvr given the line to talk to the executive. At 6'o clk in eve, i talked to the cust care, the person told me ur sim will be activated within 1 hr. After 1 hr. they told me it will take 4 hrs again. i talked to their senior, the person asked me to contact the airtel store,from whr i bought the duplicate sim, to complete their formalities. the person to whom i had the talk didn't give me a complaint no even after asking for the same.When i went to the store, they told me that their system is not updated with my details of address proof and photo, so they cudn't process my request and nw it can be done on monday only. I provided them the required documents again.
On monday morning i again contacted the store if my request has been forwarded, they said yes bt didnt tell me the time till whn the sim will get activated. At 3'o clk Monday, i again called customer care of airtel and asked about the status of sim and again the person said tht it will be activated in an hour. Then i took a complaint no from them as mentioned above.
Again i called the airtel store 4-5 times..they didnt pick my call and after 1 hr whn picked..they told me tht it will again take 24 hrs to activate my sim.
This all is actually ridiculous. No one was responding with correct details. Everytime they told me a new story. And since last 3 days my sim has not been activated.
Please help.
A Jun 1, 2011 by
allbin

iam trying to reach custemer car service, but due to some problem, so kindly contact me
N Jun 15, 2011 by
adeydar Airtel / SIM  - Anantnag, Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India

duplicate sim can't get activated - airtel/ sim

hello!
my mobile number was rejected for the what reason i don't know. i bought a duplicate Sim of that number. about one month spent but the Sim could't get activated. company executives says wait, it will be activate soon. but the distributor of anantnag says it cannot be activated until the company recommends it.
i think the distributors of anantnag are not providing services to the costumers. they suck the blood of kashmiris for their own profit. the distributors also says that we are only responsible for new connections and not for revivification. but the company's banners show that "Revivification Forms Submit here"
also the company first provides numbers and when they become valuable in business or educational purpose, the Sims are rejected and the costumer has to submit fresh documents. as the time goes on the Sims are blocked and the customer face a huge trouble in solving the said problem.
please take the necessary steps to overcome from this big problem. (my mobile number was 9596236465)
N Aug 3, 2011 by
K D Singh

I have an MNP Reliance no. 9015021315 to Airtel Simcard Whose no. is 8991101002203689555. I submitted documents i.e . photograph & voter card along with application form. This document submitted to airtel retailer M/s Gautam Communication at Badli Delhi - 42 on dated 24 JUL. 2011 . Reliance no. 9015021315 has been ported on 29th July 2011. But Airtel Simcard is not activated till date i.e. 03rd August 2011

I would like to draw your kind attention to take personal initiative and get it activate shortly.

Kunwar Deep Singh
9871719417
N Oct 15, 2011 by
dravida

I bought a Airtel sim from retail shop in coimbatore but still it did not activated .I give the proof of voter id and i still not get activated .plz make fast way to activate procedure. My mobile number is 9791642902
N Mar 14, 2012 by
onkarbanerjee

My number is 9945925561. i have given all documents and photos and bought this sim card on 12.03.2012. But still my sim card is not activated.Why????..Please get it activated as fast as possible.
N Mar 23, 2012 by
socorrop Airtel Prepaid  - Oman

not activated my sim card - air tel pre paid card

sir i purchased an air tel card at panaji goa and till date not activated and i am travelling overseas please help my cell no 9096068491
A May 31, 2012 by
ramky v

sir my airtel sim activate please

N Jun 29, 2012 by
pdk@tvstread.in Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

non activation of mobile simcard - Airtel

We have missed the mobile phone no:9442134549 and got new simcard for the same on 23.06.2012. Till now the simcard not activated.
N Jun 29, 2012 by
Raj Maheshwari Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

We have missed the mobile phone no:9893167487 and got new simcard for the same on 26.05.2012. Till now the simcard not activated pls... Help
D Oct 20, 2012 by
ravi8924

hello, i bought prepaid sim card(89914903040977024959) with no as 8790983926 and i submited my documents{to whom so ever it may concern(as navy personnel) and pancard} as proof at airtel office in visakhapatnam. though he told that things are fine my sim card not yet activated and showing balance of 125.80Rs and showing an expiry date of 29/20/2037.its nearly one week passed. so pls check about my sim card activation.
N Nov 12, 2012 by
g.gavarraju Airtel  - Simcard not activated, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

simcard notactivated - Airtel Sim Card

sir,I was provided with an airtel postpaid simcard bearing no.89914904040852257368,ph no9177299433 by my organisation (TOBACCO BOARD ) on 31.10.2012. but sofar the phone number is not activated.so doneedful.
D Dec 28, 2012 by
balasai.bala

My name is R.hemanathan I buyed a sim on 15/11/12 my sim no is 899194000008111
8451 mob no 9894329394 I submitted the photograph and voter chard along with application on 15/11/12 tillnow it not as be activated.
N Mar 12, 2013 by
Biranchi Narayan Pal

I HAVE PURCHASE NEW PREPAID CONNECTION ON 20/0/2009 THROUGH MS MARKETING AGENCY BUT TILL DATE THE MOBILE NO NOT ACTIVATED KINDLY LOOK IN THIS MATTER ACTIVATE MY SIM CARD IMMEDIATELY WITH OUT FURTER DELAY.
I have purchese a new prepaid connection on 20/02/2013 and submitted my relevant document.But toll now it is not activated.kindly look in this matter and activate my sim.
my sim no:89914000000728761830

Call me on:8438108416:
N Mar 16, 2013 by
girishsharma06

Dear Concern

I purchased a prepaid Simcard Whose no. is 8991901209931809619 and Mob. No. is 9766769580 on 27 February 2013. I submitted documents i.e . photograph & voter card, Driving Licence, Pan Card along with application form. This document submitted to airtel shop at Pune on dated 27 feb 2013. After that my Mobile was not activated. i went to show room and contacted showroom incharge, according to his suggestion again i deposited doc as voter card photo & Declaration form along with application form. Now I want my money.

Pune
girish sharma
N Mar 19, 2013 by

Namaste Mr. Pal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 12 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Saurav Ahlawat

N Mar 19, 2013 by

Namaste Mr. Sharma,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 16 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Saurav Ahlawat

N Mar 20, 2013 by

Namaste Mr. Pal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 12 Mar. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Rakesh Ranga