Airtel Prepaid - Not able to speak customer care executive

abdulla masood
i am Abdulla masood, i am not able to get my call connected to customer care executive from my airtel prepaid no . i am Old customer of airtel. i was facing the same problm for a long time . still am facing . if i call to customer care from othr no . they tell to send a message to 121. I tried it so many times. nothing worked out . i dont know what kind of bullshit service airtel is providing. can u pls help me out.
My Mobile no . 9880796174

Comments

customer care executive are having no behave - Airtel Prepaid

I am a Airtel customer for past 6-7yrs.

my SMS charger are

Sms local 0.01Rs

but after recharging my mobile with RC 297. this facility is not there they change my sms rates.

when i call to coustomer care and the responce is very much ignorancable

when i approached the dealer he says that i dont know call customer care and ask... when i told my interaction with the Customer care he told, we can do any thing and dont told me for this when i asked him why i was not told about this . the only reply that came was i don't know and not even a sorry could be found in that word. and cut the phone that i an a very ignorable person for them

being a customer of AIRTEL for 6-7yrs i regret for being so. i am really feeling very bad and harassment for being a customer for this kind of behaviour of customer care executive.

they not want to talk to customer - Airtel

i am trying to talk to the airtel customer care but they not talk and i am very angry on him

My Mobile no . 9880012305

Access to Customer Care Executive - Airtel Prepaid Connection 9831157890

I am a life time prepaid customer.For quite some time, I am not being able to access Customer Care Executive.When ever I press '9' at the desired point, I am getting a reply that "To know your billing detail, please send SMS to 121 and then the line is instantly disconnected.I have sent 'emails' to Customer Care and have sent SMS to 121.But, no result as yet.This is definitele a system problem relating my number since other numbers can access.Kindly solve early and oblige.
Arun Kumar Bandyopadhyay,

bullshit service for mobile - Airtel

Airtel has got a such a darastic service for the mobile facility that no one can have in the world their customer service is a bullshit and horrible. they keep the customers on long hold saying transferring it to the team lead and no one picks the call.
next time when i dial, they dont pick the calls and if they pick, disconnect it.
i had an emergency and had to face a financial loss of Rs 50000/- as well as i was in a city where i didnt knew anyone and i had to face such big troubles and all that.
i will recomend that no one in the world should buy "AIRTEL".
its really a disgusting service

ya dey must hav barred ur number...dey do that many times...i dunno what kind of a compamny they are...

take ur frns/partners/relativ's airtel phone n call them n den complain abt ur own number to them...this wud rectify ur problem..
Umang

Substandard Customer care center - Airtel prepaid customer support

What kind of Customer Care system Does Airtel have in UP?
The Auto response system is a mess.. Look at the quality of Voice .. The guys are dummys, robots. They open their mouth just to spit out what ever they have been stuffed with in their training... At times they dont even understand the problem... They just pass on from one to another...

I dont know if that's a strategy for discouraging people to use their customer care support, for they think they are leaders and they can afford to have such cost cutting measures..

I was trying to recommend people to switch to airtel But i get VODAPHONE would be a better choice... Its upcomming and willing to provide better services..

Non connecting to customer care executive - Student

some one activated my callertune to 9866318165
i would like to disconect it but when i call to care there was no proper way to talk with care exicutive plese change our prepaid care process for conecting to excutive
Your customer

un able to speak customercareexecutive

I am Arun, I am not able to get my call connected to customer care executive from my airtel prepaid no . i am Old customer of airtel. i was facing the same problm for a long time . still am facing . if i call to customer care from othr no . they tell to send a message to 121. I tried it so many times. nothing worked out . i dont know what kind of bullshit service airtel is providing. can u pls help me out.
My Mobile no . 9199595665

not able to speak to customer care - Airtel

i have been constantly calling the customer care. every time i connect to speak to the customer care the IVR is telling to send a message to 121 with word AIRTEL. i want to speak regarding the balance i have to get for using BEEP services

my mobile no is 9866008565

please i cannnot calll to customer care - Airtel Prepaid

i am sandeep my problem is that i cannot call to cse when i dail 121 it reaches to ur till free no but when it says press 9 to talk with cse at a time it wiil say plese send ur quries in 131 character . plesae relse my contact no 9008713538.

I am sandeep my problem is that i cannot call to cse when i dail 121 it reaches to ur toll free no but when it says press 9 to talk with cse at a time it wiil say plese send ur quries in 131 character . plesae relse. my contact no 9008713538.
sandeep

I am sandeep my problem is that i cannot call to cse when i dail 121 it reaches to ur till free no but when it says press 9 to talk with cse at a time it wiil say plese send ur quries in 131 character . plesae relse .my contact no 9008713538.
Read comments

cannot call the customer care executives - Airtel

Respected sir / madam
My name is Ramachandran and my number is 98450 72716
I am a customer of AIRTEL from 2004 onwards
I have had no complaints and regrets with your company AIRTEL till now
but from the past 15 days that is from 18th february 2009 i am unable to call the customer care executives.I tried calling from the mobiles of my friends and relatives.but then too they say that it would get rectififed soon.but till now nothing is being done
So madam/ sir i would be grateful and thankful if u could kindly take up this issue and see to that the fault is rectified, and kindly let me know what the problem was about by message or email to the above said email id so that i would be able to call the customer care executives easily as before.Please accept my letter and oblige.I am looking forward for a reply from your concern.
Ramachandran

Unable to speak with customer service - Airtel Prepaid

I am with Airtel and using it prepaid services. I was cheated by them on one recharge and I am trying to contact them on their customer service number 121 but unable to speak with anyone.

In fact, there is no option on 121 where I can speak with a human being. All I hear is machine recorded voice and all the options provides leads to another recorded voices.

How can such a big mobile service provider can get away with it? No customer service for prepaid customers?

God Bless India
Naresh

when i called to the customer care. they dis connectig my call. my number is 9845200731

mob no - 9866800728

my mobile easy recharged with 100/- i got message successfully recharged, but i did nt get any balance amount.

Airtel Prepaid - Not able to speak customer care executive