Airtel Prepaid Mobile Card - cutting balance without giving services

bhaven vaghela on Jan 11, 2012
i have been using airtel prepaid card from last 2 months. my number is 9375331556 in name of ujwal sarvaiya> the have charged me 99 rupees 4 times for dosnloading java game from airtel live. but i have not downloaded it once also. after that they have charged me 155,55,30 simaultaneously for the same> they are not responding to my complains and not refunding the amount.

Comments

Jekishan j Vaghela Airtel Prepaid  - India

Cut Balance Without Information - Airtel Prepaid Card

Dear Sir
I Jekishan j Vaghela Want To Inform you that I have the Pri Paid Card Of Bharti Airtel Ltd. (No-9898555318) From last 2 Years.
From last 3 months the Bharti Airtel Ltd.was Cut my Balance under Different Scams with out Any Information. The Scams are not suitable with my image. I will Gave So many Complains But there is no Response From them. I inform them that never activate Any Scam on this number with out Any Information and Deactivate All the Scams Available in this card. But still they cut my Balance under Some Scam. They Are not Tock directly and Say Write SMS on toll Free Number about Quarries. They Are not Gave Any Clarification on Why they Cut my Amount.
moorthy Airtel Prepaid  - India

dear team,

our PRI link is freqently going down due to exchange problem our PRI number is 08040410250

note:
this PRI connecting to DATA purpose so kindly do the need ful at the earlist and reply the same.
pls resolve the issue at the earlist.

regards,

balance cut without any reason - AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE CARD

Hello, sir,mem

my name is Gaurav Mevada
my prepaid mobile number is 9898559003

I don't know what is the problem with my number but on 20th march 2011 at 12:40am there are sequence of BALENCE CUT running on my number ( details are as Below )

at 12:40 am at night i call to customer care but no one was attain my call, after 3 times try, the call was attained by mr. kaurav patel, it was also delay to attain about 5 minutes after i call & it was charge me 1: 00/- rs
but he was not able to answer me that, why that balance is continuance cut from my number.

ALSO DURING THE TALK WITH CUSTUMERCARE MY CUTTING OF BALENCE IS CONTINUANCE

then he transfer the call to supervisor, he attain the call at 1:00 am but the transferring the call to supervisor was also take 6 minutes which is charge me 1.00/- rs
he check my account & found some problem but he did not tell me why the balance was cut.
He stop that sequence of balance cut on my number & told me that. my balance ( 86.62/-) will refund on 22nd of march Because 21th of march is holiday. my call end at 1: 11 am he was take 11 minutes for understand my problem.

& he gave me ref.no CBDCC30320007170

on 22nd of march I call again the customer care with mr. Mathukya Mahesh at 10:50am. He told me that balance will refund in 24 hours, but no any balance was refund.
then i was recive one message form 121 is -- Thank you for connecting airtel your request refrence number is CBDCC20322102853.

on 23rd of march I call again the customer care at 11:00 am. & i tell them to refund my balance , but then the call was transfer to supervisor but no one was attain that transferred call & i Hearer only the music of airtel about 6 minutes then call was disconnect.

then i call again But no any supervisor can attain my call & after 10 minutes of hearing of music call was again disconnect. & the both call was charge me 3.00/- rs my balence is now 0.38/- rs & i can not able to call customer care .

please do need full For refund my balance as soon as possible.

Below is the details of my sequence of BALENCE CUT

at 01 :01 my balance is 26.94/- rs

at 01 :02 my balance is 24.02/- rs

at 01 :10 my balance is 17.00/- rs

at 01 :11 my balance is 16.38/- rs

TOTAL = 86.62 RUPEES balance CUT from my number.

Gaurav Mevada