Airtel Prepaid Mobile Number All Calls List (Dialed, Incoming, Outgoing) - AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing)

tirupati.fusion on Jun 30, 2012
Complaint on AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing)
Dear Airtel Customer Care Executive
I am using Airtel Prepaid Number (9949674497) Since from last 4months and I Need AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing)

kindly Get the Information about the AIRTEL prepaid mobile number(+91-9949674497) INCOMING,OUTGOING calls List Information
Please Make sure that send me the calls list as soon as possible and i am waiting for your reply ...........

Comments

rajdeep singh Airtel  - India

regarding ID proof of the number - AirTel

hello i m rajdeep singh from punjab. my mobile no is 9815003519. i m using this number for last 6 years. few months ago my service was interrupted by the telecom department of the airtel.i asked reason for the same and they told me that i have to submit my proof in the nearest airtel showroom. i did the same. but then they did not start my service. i again submit my personal details. after 2 weeks my service was started. now again my service has been stopped for last week. is this necessary to submit the proof again and agian and again. i m furstrated eith the service of this company. suggest me some wayout

thanks
rajdeep
Regular Tax Payer Airtel  - India

ONLY WAY TO BRING THEM IN LINE IS A MASS MOVEMENT BY CUSTOMERS AND BOYCOTT THESE FRAUDS.
Nilesh Dhoot Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

no incoming/ outgoing calls - Airtel prepaid mobile service

I had changed my service from postpaid to prepaid. But even after submitting all the necessary documents many times, I am unable to receive or make calls from my mobile phone. It has been a month now, but still this problem has not been solved by the concerned people, even after filing many complaints with the customer care, and the local vendor as well.

My phone number is 9960335533
mustafa Airtel Prepaid Services  - India

NON AVAILABILITY OF OUTGOING CALLS FROM PARTICULAR AREA - Airtel Prepaid Services

My mobile no. is 9892919021 consume of airtel sevices.
Since last 15 days from airtel network we are unable to make out going calls from our area i.e adjacent to mumbra police station .
This probleme is continuously facing by all airtel consumer in that particular area as per my knowledge. we tried airtel customer care centre but they are not replying or they only assure that your probleme willbe solved within 24 hrs. but nothing has been done since last 15 days.
guruji_G Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

My Name is Guru, I have airtel ph no : 9880537493. I have done my monthly recharge on 18-07-2008 for Rs 360. Transaction ID BIL/000068767055/0103/919880537493 . Still my phone not gets recharged. Please could you look into this,

Guru
RAm Krishna Sharma Airtel Prepaid Mobile Number All Calls List (Dialed, Incoming, Outgoing)  - India

mobile/sim lost - cncn

i hav lost my cel. the one who has taken it, is having it switched on too, but i cant do anything. my phone number is +919412329319

Its ridiculus, I visited bsnl office in perosn, they r not ready to block it, Its height of carelessness.
the thief is using my balance...I am helpless.
none of bsnl helpline...is helping me
snehal s. karale Airtel Prepaid Mobile Number All Calls List (Dialed, Incoming, Outgoing)  - India

want email I. D. - airtel mobile no. with email address

I want My friends email id whos mobile no. is 9860479077 beacause i wish to her for his exam.and send a greetings
rajni singh Airtel Prepaid Mobile Number All Calls List (Dialed, Incoming, Outgoing)  - India

dear sir
i receved cheque TATA AIG LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
gwalior(m.p.) RS. 72482.64/- date 26/9/2008.which is missed
27/9/2008 by custmer. so please reguest dont payament this cheque. chequeno.331665

custmer name :rajni singh
address : 96 balvant nagar,
c/o brajpal senger, gwalior(M.P.)
co.no. :09229111239
cheque no : 331665
hdfc a/c no. tata aig : 05432300000023

date:29/9/2008
Arup Ghosh Airtel  - India

Non availability of Mobile Office service - Airtel

I have Airtel Prepaid connection no.: 9800933357 of West Bengal circle having Rs. 498.00 /month Mobile Office connection, but it will not working in roaming. I lodge complain to Customer care Jharkhand and West Bengal, but no such remedy i find, again i complain this matter to Nodal Officer Ms. Sohine Anand, of Airtel Madam told me that our GPRS team will contact you in 24 hours, but after 20 days no one will contact with me. My question is in roaming this service is available or not, but in web site it is clearly mentioned that this service is available through out of India.
D
santhosh Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

i am not able to make a outgoing call or receive a incoming even after Sim activation and recharge.
Manisha Ravindra Kute Airtel  - India

list of calls - AirTel

Hi, I Manisha Kute . can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue.

Ahmednagar (Maharashtra)
GOVIND K PRAJAPAT Airtel Prepaid  - India

PLS SAVE MY TIME - Airtel Prepaid

To,
Airtel Executive

Respected sir,

one of the unknown no is disturbing me very much im getting contineous calls from dis no. this creates problem for me with my family members (father & mother). Even if im in my office also im getting calls im not able to find who is dis person.
this is the no- 9950862062. pls take it as my humblel request pls mail me the this no details i think this is RAJASTHAN no pls provide me de details 2 my mail id -JAANWAR_BANSI@YAHOO.CO.IN

GOVIND K.
Janarden Yadav Airtel Prepaid Mobile No.  - India

Incoming & outgoing is not allowed - Airtel prepaid mobile no.

I have lost my mobile and i have blocked my sim through customer care executive.
After that i have taken a new sim card from Rishab tele shop faridabad on 13/12/08. but till now my outgoing and incoming is not working. As per rishab teleshope they are unable to do some thing for activate my mobile no. 9971641811. I have talked so many times to customer care executive but i am unable to get final result.

It already passed approx 1 month so plz do the needful and activate my mobile no. as i am in need to activate this mobile no.

Plz call me on urgent basis for further discussion

Br//
Janarden Yadav
Reliance Wimax Airtel Prepaid Mobile No.  - India

Go to head office with basic documents like your driving license or pan card and 1 photo

Your problem will be solved!!!

www.priteshgajjar.com
Jaishree Roy Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

no outgoing calls - Airtel prepaid mobile service

My mobile number is 09936632305. I can not make out going calls on roaming. The sim card is from Lucknow U.P. i am in vishakapatnam andhra pradesh. i have made numerous complaints to their Lucknow office from other phone and wasted a lot of money. they gave me complaint number 0121093932 and 0121120911 . i have visited their "Main office Vishakapatnam Sripuram" i was attended by Ms Lavanya after waiting for 30 minutes and she cud not help in any way. This was on 23rd Jan about 1745 hrs.

My prepaid balance is around Rs 1100 . it is a sorry state of affairs in this company i've to make international calls and no help is forth coming from airtel.

Pls take urgent action.

Jaishree roy
danish Airtel Prepaid  - India

get mobile no. address - Airtel Prepaid

Dear Sir
I Know That Mobile No. Address Because Many Times He/She Calling Me And telling Very Wrongs Words.
I Don't Know Who/s This? Please Tell Me About His/Her Address
He/Hir Mobile No.9198571061.
Danish
akpdd Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service  - India

No incoming call - Airtel prepaid mobile service

Self has a prepaid mobile bearing contact no 9934528310 at Jamshedpur Jharkhand since last one week unable to recieve any call over it whenever I tried for other mobile it is repeting that "you are out of reach or network area".
Pl, rectify the problem at the earliest & intimate accordingly.

A.K.Poddar
Prabu Airtel Prepaid  - India

Dear Sir
I Don't Know Who/s This? Please Tell Me About His/Her Address
He/Hir Mobile No.9790772358.
Prabu
s.shajith Airtel Prepaid  - India

i am irritating from this no 9791737964.pls help me to find this address.
kasimhaleem Airtel Prepaid  - India