Airtel - deactivate

ilan4010 on Jul 8, 2011
deactivate the hungmaClub service

Comments

p.velu Airtel  - India

iam not interested in your subscription service no 64611010 of http://m.igfun.fun.com. past one week two times 10rs they charged me still i dont know how to use the service so pls deactivate my subription pls and do needful thing my mobile no 9790953024 thk you
rupak nath Airtel  - India

I am not downloading single thing from m.igfun.com but you are reducing Rs.10 per day from last week
please DEACTIVATE it IMMEDIATELY from 31-12-2008 onwards from my mobile 91-9958460786

ankush parmar Airtel  - India

my mobile no is 9910875778. i am not using any service from http://m.igfun.com but they regularly charge Rs.10 from my balance. So please deactivate this service.or meri paise vapas kardo plz jo abhi tak charge kiye gaye hai
M.Raju Airtel  - India

hello sir i want to deactivate the text based sevice but I dont know the procedure please help me my phone nuber is 9849345754. today pls

hello sir
some days ago I recived a massage from mozook funclub than after that day every day 64611010 Rs. 10 deducted from my number. I request to you sir if any service are activated in my number please deactivate that service. My phone No. is 9849345754.
jeetendra khare Airtel  - India

Please deactivate/Unsubscribe http://m.igfun.com from my mobile. My mobile number is 9956082828. I have already contact customer care...
Naveen kumar Airtel  - India

Canel my subscription

hello sir
some days ago I recived a massage from mozook funclub than after that day every day Rs. 10 deducted from my number. I request to you sir if any service are activated in my number please deactivate that service. My phone No. is 9849345754. I'll recvest u last 2day pls deactivate my no 64611010 m.igfun.com. (Last recvest u) other wise ill complant u r website in consumer ok bye.
rajiv anand Airtel  - India

i suscribed unknowingly through internet abt games and ringtones...but 20/rs per day are deducted.code was 7558.my cell no is 9872312936.plz unsubscribe this service on my mobile no...i will be thankful to u for this.
vrinda jayaraj Airtel  - India

please deactivate/unsubscribe http://m.igfun.com from my mobile.My mobile number is 9895438900.
Hope you will do the needful.
vrinda.
vasant kadam Airtel  - India

please deactivate/unsubscribe http://m.igfun.com from my mobile.My mobile number is 9892378788.
Hope you will do the needful.
ravi shinde Airtel  - India

hello sir,
i am ravi shinde.my mobile no. is 9179463395. i don't want to use any service in my mobile.kindly deactivate all the services who has been activate.
Rajendra Kumar Tyagi Airtel  - India

After giving you instruction to unsubscribe/deactivate Subscription Text Based Services.Subscription service on Airtel WAP.Fun Zonehttp://igmobi.com
Airtel carry on sending sms for Rs10.00 charges on my mob no 98018026453 which at no cost I m going to pay, but do not disturb me by sending agn and agn the same thing on mob no.

Who is committing this crime is no 1 B-----------------------------------------------

Stop it immdly you-----------------

Rajendra Tyagi

Mob No 98018026453

this is the request to deactivate igmobi.com as early as possible
Complainant8728122 Airtel  - India

illigale reducing money - airtel/text base service

dear sir
i am using airtel connection, i have subscribed text base service, but i have not any benefit by this service. So i want to unsbscribe this service i have complained to airtel custmer care at 121 but still this is not deactvate. Airtel custmer care said to me this service will be deactivate within 24hours but i think they are not sincere about this. I am lossing 10INR per day from my balane. kindly regard my request.
Complainant3798520 Airtel  - India

please deactivate your service on 9001340440 subscription service on airtel WAP.

deactivate my account, unnecessary it cuts Rs 10/day...how? deactivate immediately
AMIT GANPULE Airtel  - India

IGMOBI - BHARATI AIRTEL

Everyday Rs. 10 is deducted from my account on account of some subscription to igmobi.com to which i have never subscribed. Further, contacting Airtel helpline number 121 also is of no help as the executives themselves are unaware of any such subscription/ service. They only give false promises of solving the problem. Please do the needful. My mobile number is 9867392822 and my name is Amit.
Vijayan Airtel  - Palam, West Delhi, Delhi, India

I'm not making use of this service for a single percent also .I not even visited this website . So please deactivate as soon as possible and refund the deducted money .My mobile number is 9894847057. Please Deactivate this igmobi.com(text based service) service for my number .

Airtel - deactivate