Airtel Tower - Zero connectivity

Johar Singh Anand

With reference to my Airtel No. 9910432221, i would like to state tower problem at my office place.
My office is in Kashmere Gate Delhi-6. My office is on open road, no conjession, Infact Sunrays and raindrops are easily come at my office, still Airtel Signals here are poor. Not only me, all offices near to me are suffering from same problem. Near about 65 mobile connections of Airtel will be converted to reliance or any other due to connectivity problem. I requested many times to airtel to send your personel for checking this problem. If Airtel install booster kind of thing, then problem can be vanish. I request Airtel to please send anybody to install the booster, or we have to change our Number from Airtel to any other mobile service provider.

Comments

nagesh

dear
sir
my villege want new air tel towrs from kanakapura taluk kodihalli hobali hanchuguli post k gollahalli grama

thanks
kanakapura taluk
ramanagara dist
mobile 9535743441

AIRTEL TOWER NOT WORKING - AirTel

MY HOUSE IN DINDUKKARI, FROM TRICHIRAPPALLI 16 KMS DISTENCE ,(TRICHY - KARUR MAIN ROAD) MY HOUSE NEAR BY MUKKUMBUPARK - 1 KMS AIRTEL TOWAR HAVING, THAT AIRTEL TOWAR LAST 6 MONTHS NOT WORKING , I AM COMPLIENT 7 TIMES , BUT TILL DATE NOT WORKING, PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDITELY. MY MOBILE NO.9790478478

sir i have 1000sq.feet plot at transport nagar near maharajpur Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh pin 482004 & 1100 sq. feet tarrace at New Anand Nagar Subhash ward Adhartal Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh & no 3. 500 sq feet plot area 1000 square feet terrace area at gohalpur Jabalpur 482002 I want to lease my plot for mobile tower if any mobile company is intrested can contact me at my Email Id : paradiseanees@gmail.com and my cotact number is 09301786111

With reference to my Airtel No. 9810825003, i would like to state tower problem at my residence place.
My residence is in Mukherjee nagar Delhi-9. My residence is on open road, no conjession, Infact Sunrays and raindrops are easily come at my home, still Airtel Signals here are poor. I have TATA and vodafone connection which is working perfectly fine there, but Airtel is showing no network coverage.I requested many times to airtel to send your personel for checking this problem. If Airtel install booster kind of thing, then problem can be vanish. I request Airtel to please send anybody to install the booster, or I have to change My Number from Airtel to any other mobile service provider.
N Jul 31, 2011 by
Shyam Roy Airtel Tower  - Uttar Pradesh, India

connectivity problem - airtel / mobile office

Hello
Respected Sir/Maidam

I have these problem for this number-- 9559255079
1)- Internet speed problem due to other mobile operator
2)- Customer care number is lock from my airtel no.

Your's
Contact no. 9559255079
Email- shyam.ree@gmail.com
D Aug 22, 2011 by
Shyam Roy Airtel Tower  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I am not satisfied for your helping.
N Nov 1, 2011 by
blrao

Zero connectivity

With reference to my Airtel No. 9940314849, 9944592706 & 9790977912, i would like to state tower problem at my home.
My home is in plot no.1/230 1B Muthumariamman cross street, PADUR Via kalambakkam Pin code. 603103. My home is on open road, no conjession, Infact Sunrays and raindrops are easily come at home, still Airtel Signals here are poor and no cooectivity. Not only me, this area pepople near to me are suffering from same problem. I requested many times to airtel to send your personel for checking this problem. If Airtel install booster kind of thing, then problem can be vanish. I request Airtel to please send anybody to install the booster, or we have to change our Number from Airtel to any other mobile service provider.
N May 4, 2012 by
bb sharma

airtel tower is not working.no out going0incomig signal there.address-village-bagsara, tehsil-anupshar, distt.bulandshar, western up.pse take nessarry action.

Airtel Tower - Zero connectivity