Airtel Unknown Number Calling - know the full details of the number

Ravi
Respected Sir.

As we lived in family, one airtel number is constantly annoying to my family as well as to my personal mobile number. Now, the stage is that it is very problematic for my family members (father, mother and sister). Even when i am at class the person is calling me. The number is active every week. So, it is my humble request to give the full details of the airtel mobile number. The mobile number is 09998812001. Even the call is coming at mid-night also.

So, pl give me full details to my mail id (ravi.dave@hotmail.com).Treat, this is as my final step to stop the unwanted calls.
Treat this matter on urgent basis as the question is of my family safety.

Comments

unknown call from airtel no - AirTel

Lesotho
Country Code: LS
Area Code: 990

YOUR CALLS ARE COMING FROM LESOTHO, SOUTH AFRICA. EITHER A FRIEND OR SCAMMER. GOOD LUCK.
vijay

Respected Sir.

As we lived in family, one airtel number is constantly annoying to my family as well as to my personal mobile number. Now, the stage is that it is very problematic for my family members (father, mother and sister). Even when i am at class the person is calling me. The number is active every week. So, it is my humble request to give the full details of the airtel mobile number. The mobile number is +91-9900937468. Even the call is coming at mid-night also.

So, pl give me full details to my mail id <speed_vijay@rediffmail.com>Treat, this is as my final step to stop the unwanted calls.
Treat this matter on urgent basis as the question is of my family safety.

mujhay apny mobile ka call detail number-- 97522998866
sandeep

hi dear,
i m living in sydney at the moment. but someone is continuselly calling to my fiance. she is in india. so i am very stressed about this. i will be very thankful to you if you solve my problem. i want full details of airtel number 9872924546. thanks.
suresh

Respected sir,

Please provide me the details of the person who is using the mobile number 9849219447.As he is continuosly calling in the mid nights and disturbing my family members .

vishal

Please provide me the details of the person who is using the mobile number 9925267356.As he is continuosly calling in the mid nights and disturbing my family members .
shankar

Respected sir,

Please provide me the details of the person who is using the mobile number 9980509529.As he is continuosly calling in the mid nights and disturbing my family members .
shankar

Respected Sir.

As we lived in family, one airtel number is constantly annoying to my family as well as to my personal mobile number. Now, the stage is that it is very problematic for my family members (father, mother and sister). Even when i am at class the person is calling me. The number is active every week. So, it is my humble request to give the full details of the airtel mobile number. The mobile number is +91-9980509529 . Even the call is coming at mid-night also.

Dear Sir/Madam
Kindly provide me the details of the following no. 9793276974, 9922063884, 9005458734 bcs these no. user are disturbing to me last 2 days.
thanking u...

i want know the full details of the number 9730048314
this person is calling me anytime and sending vulgar messages
please give the full details of the above given number

disturbing my family - personnel number

My complain against Reliance Smart GSM Service(Himachal Pradesh, Kangra).
In my home i have a smart connection. One number " 09817517105 " disturbing my family continuously. I have no control over that. When i asked why he do that, he was told that i have the power to do anything. I ask customer care to give any solution for that, they does not gave any. When i told that guy i will complain to the police, then he told that " no matter " and again disturbing continuously . Now any one suggest me what i do ? What action i have to take for this. Is there any law for that ?

respected sir,

my sister is really being disturbed by someone very much. He uses an airtel number, he use to call my sister at late night, give mis calls. kindly give me the details of the person i will be very thankful of you, his mobile number is 9893349303 and my email address is <swatantra.j@gmail.com>

respected sir,
i am really being disturbed by some one very much.he uses an airtel number, he use to message me daily and he use to give me miss calls also.kindly give me the details of this numbers 9742785488 and one more number is 9980870513.and my email address is< umme_sufiya@rediff mail.com>
Ricky

Pls provide me full detial of this airtel mobile number, we are getting lots of abusive language from this number constantly. The number is 9958209610
mrinal

dear sir,

Plz provide me full detail of the airtel no. 9818428590 as i am getting slang calls frm the no.

sir
a nomber which is doing miss call last 5 day after doing caal hi he cut it so pls send me its detail number is 9795849947.

Sir
I am a student and someone calls me by the No.9934535173
and desturb a lot. Kindly please send me the details of the person using this number.

this is very serious, one airtel no. 9903308659 is continuously giving missed calls and sending absurd messages to my mobile ph. calling back to this no.it is not giving any reply. Please if you can send me some detail about this no. or what would be my next step toward this no. mu mail address is <agni_jisbme@yahoo.co.in>

I get a regular miscal from this smart no.09905178850. I annoyed from this no. Any girl sometimes speak something and somtimes not. Or leave a blank call. Give me full details of dis number
ganesh

sir i sent a message as PMMS DASERA to 567890 for downloading wallpaper .i paid 3 rupees for this but the wallpaper not come .i am asking to customer care for this .they say we don't have any information for this .

Airtel Unknown Number Calling - know the full details of the number