Airtel UP East Prepaid - subtraction of balance

RAGHAVENDRA SINGH SOLANKI
I RAGHAVENDERA I'M USER OF AIRTEL SINCE APRIL 2006. COMPANY SUBTRACT MY MAIN BALANCE WHILE I ACTIVATED NIGHT CHAT PLAN .
KINDLY CHECK MY ACCOUNT ON 29TH MARCH AT 6:53
THANKS...

Comments

i have to deactivate my news pack

MY NAME IS VIKAS KUMAR AND I AM AN AIRTEL USER SINCE JUNE08 AND HAD ACTIVATED DND SERVICE BUT I DNT KNOW WHY BEING AS A BACHELOR MY HELLOTUNES IS ACTIVATED TWICE IN 2 DAYS SUCCESSIVELY OF RS 150 EACH FROM THE MAIN BALANCE.I LEAVE THE PHONE AT HOME AND GO TO WORK.I KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A PHONE AND I HAVE EVEN WORKED FOR A CUSTOMER CARE POSITION IN AIRTEL NOIDA SEC 58.ON BEING ASKED BY THE EXECUTIVE THE RESPONSE COMES NO COMPLAINT CAN BE MADE AND IS ACTIVATED BY ME.THE SONG ACTIVATED IS OUT OF FASHION AND IS OF AROUND 1990 BOTH THE TIME.WHAT THE HELL IS IT.I AM TOTALLY IRRITATED AND THIS WAS THE REASON I HAD ACTIVATED THE DND SERVICE EARLIER.ARE AIRTEL ONES FRAUD?REPLY...NO ACTIONS HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE EVEN AFTER REGISTERING A COMPLAIN.

airtel service is excellent in up east
Dilip kumar goel
KANPUR :
MOB: NO 9956744430, 9794320165, 9897716924

on 3rd of may2009.i was coming frm delhi and i halted in etawah and i had send messages to my friends in local.inspite of having free local sms pack on my number i was charged for 9 messages and that too an amount of 2 rupees each.means 18 rupees for each message.now tell me is it fair.same was the case with me for a local call made betweem 20th april to 25th april on the number 9335213447.inspite of charging at local rates i was charged at a higher rate.i even could not complain as my ivr is blocked since many days...what to do.should i be with airtel or churn.is this the quality and crm they use to win loyalty of the customers and after all they say themselves-the best

i vikas kumar on 3rd of may2009 was coming frm delhi and i halted in etawah and i had send messages to my friends in local.inspite of having free local sms pack on my number i was charged for 9 messages and that too an amount of 2 rupees each.means 18 rupees for each message.now tell me is it fair.same was the case with me for a local call made betweem 20th april to 25th april on the number 9335213447.inspite of charging at local rates i was charged at a higher rate.i even could not complain as my ivr is blocked since many days...what to do.should i be with airtel or churn.is this the quality and crm they use to win loyalty of the customers and after all they say themselves-the best

On August 19, 2009 two messages came informing about the balance deduction of Rs 15/- and Rs5/- respectively. the balance of my number was Rs.20.07 and after the deduction the balance was Rs0.07. As I use more than one mobile I didn't recharge the number and used the other one and complaint about the above mentioned deduction, which was not given any heed by the customer care executive. Today, on 1st Sept, 2009 I recharged the number with Rs.15 which gave a balance of Rs.11.60 and the total balance Rs.11.67 After the recharge, a call was made of Re1/- and just after that a message informing of a deduction of Rs.10/- arrived. On calling the customer care service it was told that GPRS is used on the number while I use NOKIA 2300 handset which is not a multimedia handset and GPRS cannot be used on the same.
jogi

Plz give me details 09198235766 its an UP east airtel no.Plz find its details it giving me problum on my no.

plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz

deactivate 53030 missu services of mb 9695713315

will sumbody do nethng abt my complain

N Mar 1, 2011 by
asif123

I am Md Asif and residing in Delhi. I m the permanent residence of UP East in Jaunpur District. My no 9935604989 is belong to me. But there is some problem with my no due unnecessary balance deductions. Kindly deactivate the plans as every week Rs. 10 has been automatically deducted. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ deactivate the plan from 9935604989
N Mar 15, 2011 by
ishrat ali

I am Ishrat Ali my airtel no.9935353215.I have DND on my number before 12 days but I have recieving marketting calls please solved
D Mar 23, 2011 by
rajvanshijagdamba

I am Jagdamba from U.P. east my Aitel No. 9956673877. i am disagree yours services last one months my account balance unnessessary deductions due to message card not properly work time to time, I rechage my number 7 march but not still work so pls solved this problem immid..

My secend problem my no. not work to costomer care...
N Apr 7, 2011 by
jeet28789

sir my name is janak singh from tehroli jhansi utter pradesh my airtel no. 8127154627 . i am disagree yours service because my account balance deductions without any reason .when i talk to custumer no. 198 then he abused me .so i want my no. port. in bsnl .
A Jun 4, 2011 by
ashok_kolkata

I am Ashok Sharma From Kolkata Using Airtel no.9163472202. In the month of May they deducted Rs. 300/- what your call detail shows that i have used Airtel live service whereas i have not activated any internet service on my mobile, I am using Blackberry 8100model which can not run internet service without balckberry server how Airtel live can be used that i am not getting. As well i asked abt it from your Bb.Support@in.airtel.com they say "We would like to inform you that the GPRS services as a stand alone service will not work with the Blackberry Hand Held as the features and settings of the Hand Held is different from the normal GPRS enabled Hand Helds. To use the services with the Blackberry Hand Held, the Blackberry services need to be enabled which is bundled with GPRS services.So how your server is showing the usage of airtel live. The thing is i am also networking professional so coampany has already provided me lappy+data card (unlimited) so i always (24x7) have net facility.
Kindly resolve my problem and my amount of 300/+ 50/-(against ebill) which was needed due to your fault only therefore it must be refunded.
N Aug 16, 2011 by
raj_vardhan

D Nov 3, 2011 by
rshahi03

Dear Customer Care Executive,

My east up (Gorakhpur) air tel number 9936615418, recharged today with MRP Rs.198 at Greater Noida through easy recharge, message in my mobile"Easy recharge successful on 3/11/2011 at 1.44 pm balance 1.00 ID 719756355". Sir how balance could be Rs.1.00. Please rectify this and confirm me at my other number 9999657608 (R. K. Shahi).

Please note same thing happen at my other air tel number 9936870336 on 30th October evening.

Waiting for your reply.