AL Jawal - deduction of 5 SAR

Munish

I am having al jawal mobile # 0535210881 and I receieve message from 802600 which deducts 5 sar everyweek. I want to block this message to my mobile number immediately.

Munish

Comments

I am having al jawal mobile # 0502098286 and I receieve message from 802601 which deducts 5 sar everyweek. I want to block this message to my mobile number immediately.

Rajeesh Nambiar

STOP TOP RT 9660502098286

stop wallpapers #0502098286

STOP WALLPAPER 0502098286
Aman

the last call cost 0.40 SAR, this message is coming and deducted 40 halala from my balance frequently. I don't how to stop and for what it is deducting ? Can you kindly help me out for this issue

TOP RT don't sent me again
please stop my mobile number 0509564126

Here are some TIPS I hope it may work.

To cancel the service just send stop wallpapers to 616234 for Mobily customers or stop wallpapers to 802600 for STC customers. You can also contact th helpdesk at support.sa@timwe.com.

I have al jawal mobile # 0531136289 and i received message from 802601 which deducts 5sar every week. I Want to block this message to my mobile number immediately.

Vijai.T

Dear
I having al jawal mobile no. 0501401257 and every night there is an deductation of 1.30/sr from my mobile please advise me to take an action to stop this unwanted deducations. pls.

pls send mail to support.sa@timwe.com its a better option try it good luck!!!

Can anybody tell me how to stop these theives as they are deducting SR.5/- every week from my mobile. Is there any site or mobile no. where we can unscribe this service. My mobile # 0506041977.

ii am having al jawal mobile no is 0501208933 ireceieve message from 806620, 804808 which deducts 1.30 rial every day . iwant block this message to my mobile number immediately thnkas rajeev 0501208933
guyala

Im having al jawal mobile #966505598389 and i receive message from 802601 which automatically deducted my load amount of 5 sar every time i receive message from 802601 i want to block this to my mobile # 966505598389 immediately.

I I have STC al jawal mobile #0504922982 and i received message from 802601 which deducts 5sr every message.I want to block this message to my mobile # immediately.T.U.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

MY MOBILE #O5O2135314 IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, FREQUENTLY 5 SR DEDUCTION FROM 802601.
PLEASE BLOCK THIS MESSAGE FROM MY MOBILE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS,
STO

I I have STC al jawal mobile #0557070583 and i received message from 802601 which deducts 5sr every message.I want to block this message to my mobile # immediately.T.U.

To warn the public...

My burden started when I clicked the link (http://www.online4mobile.com/IQ_3/?c=966&l=6&t=50709) to take an IQ Test. When I finished the test and displayed my IQ score, the website asked my mobile number (which I assumed they will send the results to my mobile). I put first my Mobily number and after a period of waiting without the result, I've decided to take another test again and for the second time I supplied my Al Jawal SIM number.

I received several SMS from the numbers which you have listed above and I noticed that both of my SIM's balance/loads were decreasing everyday even I am not using it for a call or sending sms. So what I did was to go back to the IQ Test link which i suspected the root for the automatic deductions of my balance load and read whatever I can find there to deactivate it.

I see the smallest font size paragraph below:

"This is a weekly subscription service. You will receive 2 Ringtones every week for only15 SR per week ! To cancel the service just send stop Ringtones to 616234 Mobily, 802602 STC or 759210 Zain. You can also contact our helpdesk at support.sa@timwe.com. You must be 14+ years of age or have bill payers permission, standard operator SMS (sent by the user) and WAP/GPRS/UMTS charges may apply. In the case of the ringtones, artist names are mentioned for the sole purpose of enabling the public to correctly identify the track and in no way infers that the ringtones were produced or performed by that artist. We have contents for all mobile models available in the market © 2010 (TIMWE) Total Tim, Lda".

I've tried sending two SMS containing "stop' to 616234 and "cancel" to 616234, and I was able stop the services which deducts SAR 5 from my Mobily load/sim, but I couldn't recall which one was accepted, at least I only expensed Halalas for the two sent SMS instead of continuous deductions of SAR 5 whenever their system sensed you have enough load balance for them to activate their hoax.

But my problem has not been solved for my Al Jawal SIM even I've tried the above procedure for deactivating the services for STC. I again go back to the IQ Test link and clicked the smalles font sized Terms and Conditions (http://www.vibramovel.com/ws/info/sar/terms.html) and read carefully the contents where I found this:

"8. Termination and Cancellation of Services; Cooling- Off Period

To unsubscribe by text message, text "STOP’’ to 80205 or send an email to support.sar@timwe.com."

I've tried the above for my Al Jawal SIM and until now my load has not been deducted. Hope it will help you too.
baskota

dear sir
i have aljawal sim no 535561007 in my number outgoing call is block, pleas help me open outgoing call
tonlai

hi! i lost my jawal sim with number (0509910685) and i tried many times to call that number but only ringing and didnt answer my call, my friends are sending message to me there and he/she is using that in bad message to my friends but they think i am the one who send that.please block this number.thanks.
Pijong

I am having jawal mobile 0532996439 and I receive message from 802801 which deducts 5 sar everyweek. I want to block this message to my mobile immediately at your earliest.

Kuzhiyelil Paily