Alchemist Infra Realty Limited - COMPANY STATUS

tabarak33 on Jun 9, 2011
IS THE COMPANY REGISTERED IN INDIA & CONTROLLED BY INDIAN FINANCIAL AUTHORITIES LIKE SEBI OR IRDA.THIS COMPANY WORK ON INVESTMENT PATTERN AS FIXWD DEPOSIT.SHOULD I INVEST IN THIS COMPANY

Comments

A. Mukherjee Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - India

Discrepancy in payment of maturity amount of NSCs - Indian Post Office/National Saving Certificates

I & Mr.Manoj Jain purchased two NSCs of Rs.500/- each from Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Estate, Sector-1 (PIN-482009) on same day, i.e, 25/07/2000, wherein the maturity amount was committed to be Rs.978/- on 25/07/2006. On 05/11/2007, Mr. Manoj Jain was paid Rs.993/- (Rs.978/- maturity amount+Rs.15/- as interest @ Rs.2.5/- per month for 6 months). But when I approached the post office on 06/11/2007 for encashment,the Post Master and the concerned Staff first said that they will pay only Rs.872/- since the previous calculation was erronous. On argument, they raised the amount to Rs.950/- and on further argument and giving reference of Mr.Manoj Jain, they re-calculated the amount and agreed to pay Rs.991/- (this is ridiculous). I received the amount and later on tallying it with that of Manoj Jain, when I found the discrepancy and enquired the Post Office for the reason and justification for the same, they misbehaved with me. The matter is not of Rs.2/- but of justifications and transparency of such deals. This calls for an enquiry of such cases and remittance of the remaining amount to the individual if it is really payable. Those people should know that they are just Government servants and not paying it from their pockets.
Narendra Kishore Agrawal Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - India

Certificates lost and no maturity payment - National Saving Certificates

I had purchased a lot of NSC's in the year late 80's but unfortunately I lost the bag containing those certificates. Now Its almost 2more than 25 years how to get my maturity amount. All these certificates were purchased from Station Road-Dehri on sone post office in bihar 821305 and Dehri on sone post office in bihar 821307.
Can you please guide how to retrieve the above mentioned maturity amount.
I will be thankfull to you for doing the needfull.

With regards
Narendra Kishore Agrawal
Mehra Compound
Pali Road
P.O.- Dehri On Sone
Distt-Rohtas(821307) Bihar
N Jul 29, 2011 by
itiskundan

I Shobhat Kant Kunwar(9472320183), Begusarai, Bihar invest ten thousand (10, 000/-) in alchemist infra realty limited on dtd 21th august 10.I want to know that my money is safe of note.If not than what action should I have to take ?
N Sep 5, 2011 by
abhijit_de

Dear Shobat Kant Ji, I am a authrozed agent of one of largest industrial Public Ltd. co. "Alchemist Group" .
It is a SEBI Registed, NSE-BSE Listed, ROC Registed, Also incorporateed with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India, approved . The assets value of this company over 15000 Crore, and this company has many more Busines like steel, floriculture, aviation, food processing, tea, Road technology and many more . the company paid the maturity vaue to invested since 1999 . already the alchmist group paid over 4000 Crore maturity value.so dont need to worry about it about maturity. i think u got a certificate from the company. plz keep that certificate till the maturity. if u want i invest more in alchemist ltd then contact with me Abhijit De(9231870639)-kolkata
N Jan 13, 2012 by
DEVSHANKAR GHOSH

why the balance sheet of the alchemist infra reality ltd is not available in the website .actually no details of this particuler company is available mere ROC no is not enough.

Ghosh Dev
N Mar 10, 2012 by
AG_Indians

in where the govt. undertaking banks & insurance companies like- LICI, PNB, SBI, UBI, INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT, STATE CO-OP. BANKS etc., invests their capital which is deposited by the individuals

is Alchemist belonged to one of those SEBI listed industry from where public could get the secured benefits as per capitals investment rules & regulations of the concerned authority of Alchem.

please give me the list of those govt. undertaking sectors or companies who invest their capitals in Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd.

Amalesh Ghosh, haldia, purba medinipur, west bengal
N Mar 22, 2012 by
chittaranjan.rath@yahoo.com

Dekhiye ap jo bole oh belkul sahi hei, Isliye me ap ko ek aise investment ke rasta bataunga jo ki belkul sahi ur secure he to ap ko kaise lagaga ? Agar ap janna chahte he to mujhe niche de gai Mob No per call abasaya kare

Regds
Chitta Ranjan
Mob No - 9937422111
N Jul 5, 2012 by
Deb Das

am an employee of a private sector & till date my all savings i whould like to invest a sum of Rs.1lakh in ur prestigoius co.in the term of MIS for 3 years .my concern is this will be safe fro me?if so what are the security from your company i asked for.

please clarify.
N Jul 14, 2012 by
SEBI GOVT IN

ALCHEMIST IS A GROUP OF COMPANY INCORPORATED BY MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS FOUNDED IN 1981. ALCHEMIST LTD IS ALREADY SEBI ENLISTED CAT B COMPANY. NORMALLY ALL THE COMPANIES UNDER THE NAME OF ALCHEMIST IF TAKING ANY DEPOSIT FROM PUBLIC IS 100% SAFE & SECURED BY LAW. SO THERE HAS NO DOUGHT ABOUT ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY SCHEME.

ROSEVALLEY, TOWER, RAMEL, RAHUL ETC HAS NO FIXED ASSET TO SHOW AND THEY R NOT AT ALL REGISTERED BY SEBI. SO THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF PEOPLE ARE 100% IN-SECURED BY INVESTING MONEY IN SUCH COMPANIES.

ROSEVALLEY & MPS LTD IS ALREADY BANNED BY SEBI & INDIA GOVT.
A Sep 4, 2012 by
NEERAJ SINGH

HI I LIKE COMPANY ALCHEMIST

A Nov 24, 2012 by
ranvijay83

alchemist infra realty LTD collected 5000Cr as Redeemable Preference share.Now company looking for again public share But alchemist can not issue again Redeemable preference share according to indian Company law.
Alchemist has given more than 5500Cr maturity to share holder.

So Now Company looking for share in form of Indenture which is too secure than other.In case of indenture company provide own Assets/Property as security against investment.
Visit here:
N Dec 11, 2012 by
samarjeet kumar

hi myself is samarjeet kumar. i want to know that how can i search my invested rupees(fixed deposit). if any link is available please inform us.

thanks.
D Dec 29, 2012 by
pratap.exams

In Alchemist website there is no mention about Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd.There is mention about it's subsidy Alchemist reality Ltd. and also mention in its Annual report 2009-10 addressed to their shareholders that "your company has not received deposit from public'. So, How can I beleive this company is fair.Please tell me.

PRATAP NASKAR (9748816354)
N Jan 13, 2013 by
Debabrata Sengupta

Alchemist is a group of industries, registered with Sebi. And that is basic difference Alchemist and other chit funds and company entities not registered with Sebi. They are raising money in the form of Certificate of Property for their various industrial projects, where the money raised from the public is 100% safe.There remains some technicalities which can not be divulged in both co. and public interest.
N Jan 30, 2013 by
titas kumar giri

in Alchemist website there is no mention about Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd.There is mention about it's subsidy Alchemist reality Ltd. and also mention in its Annual report 2009-10 addressed to their shareholders that "your company has not received deposit from public'. So, How can I beleive this company is fair.Please tell me.
N Feb 11, 2013 by
madhumoy

alchemist realty ltd is register nse and bse, , but alchemist infra realty ltd not register any exchange, , why???? please inform me..
Regards..
Madhumoy Das
Cont.9874673326
email- madhumoy.das@gmail.com
N Feb 26, 2013 by
sujoy.bhattacharyya

I am one of the customers of Alchemist Realty Ltd.
However, I see most of the people are reluctant to invest in it, in-spite of good return, since it has neither website nor online access.
Since Alchemist has its established business, why don't it think of launching one website to get reach of mass of the people as well as to earn customer satisfaction throughout nation?
Just a thought.

Sujoy Bhattacharyya
Nagpur, Maharashtra
N Mar 14, 2013 by
tubrezakhter

I am new inverter through agent in Al-chemist as FD for 8 year. What, this give me three time retune in 8 year. Till now he is not given name of policy. He had told me that this is offer policy from Alchemist. Are you have any this type of policy please inform me detailed about it.
as soon as possible via mail.

Tubrez Akhter

tubrez_akhter@rediffmail.com
tubrezakhter77@gmail.com
N Apr 21, 2013 by
mr.ghosh

is alchemist infra realty ltd. registered in SEBI and enlisted company?????? is it safe to invest according to law??
N Apr 22, 2013 by
Brahman Kumar Bandyopadhayy

I BRAHMAN KUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY, ADD:- NEDIARPARA, P.O.- KRISHNAGAR, DIST- NADIA. PIN-741101, MOBILE-9434419642, invest TWO thousand (2, 000/-) in alchemist infra realty limited (Application R.C.00208411) on dt 18th august 08.I want to know that my money is safe of note.If not than what action should I have to take ?

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited - COMPANY STATUS