alexandre morris - scam email

dix on Feb 19, 2012
i want to stop that stupid kind of email.

Comments

N Feb 19, 2012 by
dix

i also receive this kind of email. i found out that this is a very big fake and fact you to the senders i hope you will be prosecuted ...

Dear Zaldy Apawan Sotes,

I hope your week is moving well. After discussing your employment with my wife, we have decided that you match our requirements so please find the Contract Letter that is approved by the UK Home Office.

We have attached all the terms and condition that governs my family which you have to follow with due respect, this will enable you stay and live with us happily here in UK while taking care of our home.

family lawyer.

If you are not ready to be our security, please do well to decline this offer with
immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed applicant
coming for the post.

family picture for picture identification.

Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send it back to us.

I have informed the UK Home Office today that we have employ you, I have attached the approved contract letter issued me for your review. I need to apply now for IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE(UKIMG) as UK Home Office instructed me for our application to be quickly considered,

as that is important to prove that I am sponsoring your travel down to the UK and to prove that you are eligible to stay and work in UK before they send your reference to the nearest British Consulate in your country.

You need to sign the contract letter after going through it and send a scanned copy indicating your travel date (For Flight Booking which I will pay for), to the staff at UK Home Office in charge of my application for the IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE(UKIMG).

You have to immediately send email to the UK Boarder Home Office for the preparation of your travel Visa without delay as we have earlier informed you that your travel Visa is Free.

Here are the contact details of the UK Boarder Home Office.

Name: Steven Gorge
Office Address: UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468,
Sheffield, S3 8WAUK
+447024039978
+447024095417
ukpermit_travels@london.com
uktravelpermit_visa@london.com

On receipt of the IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE Form by me, I shall courier it to you with hard contract copies, prepaid flight tickets and any accompanying permit documents to enable you receive Visa from the nearest British consulate following instructions from the UK Home Office as they shall let you know date to visit British Consulate nearest to you, hence follow procedure. I am busy right now and would try to contact you via phone or you can reach me on my Number:+447024098738 +447024093941.

You will need to be in this service for a minimum period of 24 months.
Meanwhile I appreciates the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.
On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATE and look forward to welcoming you to our warm and friendly family.

Respectfully,
Alexandre Morris
For The Family.
HOME ADDRESS
Lakeside House1
Furze groundWay kleyPark East Uxbridge,
MiddlesexUB11 1BD LONDON

PRINT, SIGN, SCAN & SEND BACK TO US AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS A PROOF OF ACCEPTANCE.

I accept the offer as outlined in this letter.

__________________________ __________

Sign
N May 7, 2012 by
marysoliz

Who sent you this letter and how are they scamming you? How did they come to get you to employ you as security?who are these people and have you talked to them? you mention nothing on how they are scamming you?
N Jun 7, 2012 by
dhadhee02

i have received the same mail but it came from qatar airways uk., and i need to know if this is true or fake. can you please tell us how can you say that they are scamming you?
N Aug 18, 2012 by
athena

me too..i received that kind of letter..here it goes..

Dear ATHENA GREECE J.GONZAGA,

After discussing about your application with my Wife, we have decided to hire you as my Daughter’s Private Teacher. We have agreed to pay you 4100 Great Britain Pounds monthly for this service.

We have attached all the terms and condition that governs my family which you have to follow with a due Process, and this will enable you to stay and live with us happily here in UK while taking care of my two kids Academically (JESSICA AND KELVIN)

Any controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association or with our Family lawyer.
If you are not ready to be my family Private Teacher, please do well to decline this offer with immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed Private Teacher applicant coming for the post.

See above the attached picture file of my House and Sitting Room where you are going to stay and my Family picture for pictures identification also to know WHO you are dealing with.

you are required to sign and send a copy to us and a copy to the UK Border Agency.

You will also see the email address of the UNITED KINGDOM BOARDER HOME OFFICE.
You have to immediately send email to the UK Boarder Home Office for the preparation of your Certificate of Eligibility.

Your traveling effects will be arranged as a matter of urgency without delay as we have informed you that your travel Visa is Free.
Please note that all tax expenses will be take care off.

UNITED KINGDOM BOARDER HOME OFFICE.
Contact Details:

+447031988296
+447031988293
ukpermit_travels1@mail.com
ukpermit_travelsuk@london.com

You will need to be in this service for a minimum period of 24 months.
Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.
On receipt of the Immigrant Expatriate Certificate Form, I shall courier it to you with hard contract copies, prepaid flight tickets and any accompanying permit documents to enable you receive Visa from the nearest British consulate following instructions from the UK Boarder Home Office as they shall let you know date to visit British Consulate nearest to you, hence follow procedure.

On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATIONS and look forward to welcoming you to our warm and friendly family. We wait to receive you when you arrive, have a blissful day ahead and God bless you as you come.

LEWIS HUMPHREY.

+447031911429

lewishumphreyfamily@live.co.uk
lewishumphreyfamily@london.com

Respectfully,
LEWIS HUMPHREY FOR THE FAMILY.

I accept the offer as outlined in this letter.

__________________________ __________

Sign
N Aug 18, 2012 by
athena

so i am pretty sure its a spam and scam..^^

alexandre morris - scam email