all hit deal - FRAUD mlm company

prayal verma on Aug 8, 2012
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD......................420 THESE COMPANY YE COMPANY DEHLI SE SANCHALIT HO RAHI HAI IES K SABHI LOGO NE PEHLE BHI EK COMPANY MLM KI BANA K PUBLIC KA PAISA HAJAM KAR GAYE HAI,IN FRAUD LOGO KO DHAR DABOCHNE K LIYE CBI MAI JIS KA COMPLAINT NUMBER AIN89065 HAI HUM SABHI LOGO NE KAR DIYA HAI..

WWW.ALLHITDEALS.COM

Email: info@allhitdeals.com
Ph: 011-45610550
M: 09818075533
M: 09818565533

IES K ADDRESSS PE HUM LOG POLICE PAHUNCHA DIYA HAI,IN FRAUD LOGO KO PAKDANE MAI HUMARI MADAD KARO.
Complaint comments 12 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD...420 THESE COMPANY YE COMPANY DEHLI SE SANCHALIT HO RAHI HAI IES K SABHI LOGO NE PEHLE BHI EK COMPANY MLM KI BANA K PUBLIC KA PAISA HAJAM KAR GAYE HAI, IN FRAUD LOGO KO DHAR DABOCHNE K LIYE CBI MAI JIS KA COMPLAINT NUMBER AIN89065 HAI HUM SABHI LOGO NE KAR DIYA HAI..

WWW.ALLHITDEALS.COM

Email: info@allhitdeals.com
Ph: 011-45610550
M: 09818075533
M: 09818565533

IES K ADDRESSS PE HUM LOG POLICE PAHUNCHA DIYA HAI, IN FRAUD LOGO KO PAKDANE MAI HUMARI MADAD KARO.

what dey hav done aginst u..?

Please give the details of people involved and the frauds, they have committed earlier.One person is following me regorously to become member- since we have seen Speak Asia, I am apprehensive- can you give the details.

agar tu 8 th aug se pahele itna kuch ukhad lia, to company abhi taq chal kayse raha hay, lolllll, parso v mera bank acc me paysa ghusa hay, allhit k success ki waja se tera dukan shyad bandh ho raha hay, isi lia ak achhe company kar raha hay

I am also getting Money from this company...Please don't try to make negative environment...Concept on which the company is running is good. You please try to understand the logic to earn the money.

Pravin Kshirsagar

ARE BHAIYO FRAUAD KHANE WALE KHUD TO APNE TO DEKHEN ...KYA HUA UNKE SAATH FRAUD..? BATIEN HUME..? POLCIE ME JAHO GYE TO LAATH PADEHN GYE BABUUU...??

Fraud Allhitdeals.com
Friends I got this information on net. if you face any problem in allhitdeals then you can directly call to them
TAPAS RAI MD NO: 09810079761 and DAYANAND GUPTA
FRANCHISEE ALL HIT DEALS
MOB NO 0-9335754414/0-962151339

REALLY ITS A FRAUD COMPANY WWW.ALLHITDEALS.COM...I HAVE INVESTED 70 THOUSANDS IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER..NOT A SINGLE RUPEE RETURNED.

How to Cover my Money - I Loosing 4000 INR in All hit Deal. Phone - 9428365813

I Invest 7000 INR in Allhitdeal. Company Closed. I Loosing 4000 INR in All hit Deal. Phone - 9428365813

I invested Rs 7000/- in Allhitdeals thru my closed friend in month of Aug, my friend insured me that income would be directly credited in my bank account but till not single penny received. Finally I came across that this company is totally fraud.

I contacted in their Office at rajendra Place New Delhi but avoided me completely and disconnected

Person who is speaking in favour of this company, can they arrange to get my money back ?

Faiyaz Ansari