Amaron Battery - company not providing any warranty within its period

Vishan lal manglani
i had purchased Amaron battery (160 AH) on 18-04-2007. well i am already having around 18 batteries of Amaron shield in my family, but till date i have not got any of the service from the dealer as well as company.
i already had words with this company's main office on a toll free number (1800 42 54848) but contineously talking to them for 3 to 4 times they gave me the local mobile number of Amaron batteries (lucknow office) and i had talked to them 23-05-2008, but at last they said that one of my battery will be changed but till date no one has came to change it.
well sir, i am a businessman and i already have computers running retail software on them. being computers connected on the UPS( connected on the same Amaron battery), i have incurred heavy losses due to that and lot of inconvenience.

Here i am furnishing you the following details
COMPLAINT NO: PEN160501C
BATTERY BARCODE NO: 55O1127933612 AAM-SH-IN160DO4R

yours truly,
Vishan manglani

Comments

chakri

hi - venkataramana enterprises

hi i purchased tata inigo dicor in vijayawada andhrapradesh. after two months black smoke coming out and the engine noise i have given that they rectified that and hand over it and again the same proble m and they repaired that and agin it came again they did the same thing and they said this time onwards the problem will not come .but now also the same problem we r loosing our time and traveling expenses to guntur to vijayawada and we r disturbing a lot so please rectify the problem as soon as possible the help line fellows are not responding if not i will go to consumers court
ashwin

i purchased amaron pro bike rider battery on 06-01-2010, which was found working very next day since that day i had visited the dealer for 20 time but i was not replaced. i request all the views to don't purchase the above pls...the company people and dealers are cheating the public by sell such goods.

details :dealer name :

bill No.30, dated.06-01-2010. D.Ashwin Kumar,
AMARON PRO BIKE RIDER
A1A1 9L0619198,
ABR-PR-12APATX25

i have a same problem no a prefect services by dealer my searial no is 17479baa0206k113519 when i go to offices for inqu. they say we have no extra battery for replacement i buy battery for STANDARD SALES AGENCY, STATE HIGHWAY MEHSANA -2 (GUJARAT) .98244 52160 office 02762 251821, 02762252221 he say after some day my battery come is no problme but think he have big shope but no one 1 battery for replacement and if some other friends ask for a new battery for bike they say yes battery is stock @

kalpesh oza
swetumobileservices
Mehsana 02762258734
N Jul 22, 2011 by
ad1712610721

I am a harrased customer from ambala cantt. I purchased a 12 volt battery manufactured by your company from a shop named "Ajanta Battery Service" for my kinetic honda scooty in Nov 2009. there was some manufacturing defect with the battery. I requested the dealer to check the defect and it turned out to be some defect in the battery. i was assured that i would be given a suitable replacement by the company however i was harassed for over a month but the replacement was not given.

when I insisted then I was given a spurious exide battery which is also giving me problem. I don't know what is your company policy towards such dealers. I must put on record that his approach is totally unethical and I have always seen some dissatified customer at his shop.

I suggest you to use your good offices and carry out some surprise checks at your level. lastly I request that my rights as a consumer be looked after and I be given some respite from this unethical and discourteous person.

Lakshay Dhawan
N Jun 8, 2012 by
vasim2121

dear sir
my name is vaism i am from gujarat ahmedabad i have duplicate bill but company wants warranty card i don't have worriment card
an my battery is almost have in warranty so plz do something for me.
my mail id is vasim21@gmail.com