Amazon Mktplace PMTS Amzn.com / Bill Wa - A charge was placed on my Sears Mastercard account

Joyce Goode
What was the charge for on my Sears Mastercard for on 2/22/10? I believe this may be an unauthorized charge of $26.51. I don't remember ordering anything from Amazon. Please respond ASAP as I do not want to pay for something I did not recieve.
[Updated by mitz.stevens Aug 07, 2014]

Yes my name is Elizabeth Stevens and on my capital one MasterCard I was charged two times for purchases I did not buy. July 7th $29.75. And on July 8th. $10.94.I need my money refunded on acct ending in 6481. Or call me at 606-465-0806.I did not approve any transactions on my acct.Refund ASAP. Or I will have Capital One get involved. Thank you.... Elizabeth Stevens 8/7/14

Comments

not charging - W 610i

i bought a sony mobile W610i in feb 2009. After 2 months it iis creating problem with charging now i have twice submit ti Sony service center Lajpat Nagar, New delhi.

Unauthorized billing - Sears

I just got my Sears card with an $18.;98 bill. I do not use this credit card often, so am furious that this unauthorized bill has shown up on my card. Remove it immediately. Joanne Jacka
Call me (404) 534-3121

I am furious. I ordered 2 tents last night that totaled 370.64 and this morning I checked my bank account and you HAD THE NERVE TO BILL MY CREDIT CARD FOR 4 TENTS. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. I WANT THIS ISSUE RESOLVED NOW. please email me back asap with how you plan on resolving this matter and returning my money. I will give you all the important information in the email you send me. I EXPECT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU TODAY. I ALSO AM NOTIFYING MY BANK OF THIS ISSUE AND WILL BE FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT IF THIS MATTER IS NOT RESOLVED IN A TIMELY FASHION.

I received a charge on my VISA card on 3/29 in the amount of 29.79 from Amazon MKT Place PMTS. I have no idea what this is.

I received a charge on my Visa card in the amount of $ 105.39 from Amazon.com AMZN COM/BILL WA. Please advise what the is charge is for.

a charge in the amount of $102.21 from amazon.com.iam not satisfy with merchandise, how do i return the item?

I cancelled a March 4th transaction for $25.28 for a checkbook (more half of that total turned out to be handling and shipping, that's why I cancelled). I never received the checkbook and yet the charge showed up on my Visa statement. Please check your records and you will see that it was never shipped and remove these disputed charges from my statement.

Please confirm that you have received this.

My bill for April had a charge of 26.10 dated 3/24. W#hat is this charge for?

Please notify me as soon as possible. thank you.

Lumbley m. bankston

Ihave a $27.95 Charge on my Visa. I have not ordered anything through Amazon. What in the world is this for. I want it removed as I do not even use this Visa Credit Card

Patricia-Nebraska

I have charges totaling over $1, 000.00 on my Visa card around xmas time...I want to know what these charges are for?

Ihave a $99.98 Charge on my Visa. I have not ordered anything through Amazon. What in the world is this for. I want it removed as I do not even use this Visa Credit Card

I have a charge of $46.95 on my Visa card on 6/1 from Amazon Mktplace. Have no idea what this is and definitely did not order anything from them. I want this removed.

Let me know about this charge right away or will start the dispute process with attorney
anstar

I received 2 charges on my Citi card (account ending 4182) in the amount of $ 6.49 and $7 from Amazon.com AMZN COM/BILL WA. Please advise what these charges are for:
06/12/2010 AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA $6.49
06/28/2010 AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA $7.00
john butterfield Amazon  - United States

disputed charges - Amazon

You have been debiting $39.99 out of my checking account and I don't know what the charges are for. John Butterfield
aparsley Amazon.com  - United States

do not know what was purchased - AMAZON.COM

7/16/10 was charged 31.55 on my credit card. don't know what it was for. please let me know or give me other route to find out.

This web page is a bit unclear. I want to ask for clarification on my current chase credit card bill for a charge of $20.99 on 8/25 by "AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA." I do not recall making a purchase that day from Amazon. Lawrence A. Kutz
cindy162006 Amazon.com  - United States

I bought a movie and was charged the amount. now three days later, I'm seeing that I'm getting charged $10. I just want to know why they just charged me for something i didn't get because I don't even know what it is.

I see from the posts that I am not the only one questioning a charge on my credit card. I too was charged $25.24 on 09/01. This is an unauthorized charge that will not be paid. Please note my complaint.
S. Koch

hi guys, 8 transactions totaling $200 here. I've started an investigation with amazon, and also filed a complaint with the visa company. all the best of luck to you guys. coincidentally, I'm also canceling my cell phone I recently ordered with them as all of these issues begin at the time I ordered my driod2. bastards eh.