Amazon Mktplace PMTSamzn.com / Billwa - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

Thomas L. Miller
I RECEIVED MY CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND A $94.24 CHARGE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED 21 FEB. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING ON AMAZON!

Comments

I ALSO RECEIVED MY CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND A $56.50 CHARGE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED 26 APR. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING ON AMAZON!

MY HUSBAND ALSO RECEIVED HIS CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND HE FOUND A CHARGE FOR $32.05. HE SAID, HE HAD NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED OCTOBER 20, 2010. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PEOPLE. THEY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.
A Feb 28, 2011 by
christine hessling

I also received my Capital One bill and I'm being billed $37.28 for something I never purchased...Something has to be done to stop this charge...
A Jun 25, 2011 by
OUSOONER

I JUST LOOKED AT MY CAPITOL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ON LINE AND DISCOVERED 2 CHARGES HAD BEEN MADE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILLWA. 4 JUN 2011 FOR $124.89 AND ANOTHER ON 7 JUN 2011 FOR $12.87. NEITHER MY WIFE OR I HAD PURCHASED ANYTHING THIS COMPANY, SO NOW, I GET THE PLEASURE OF DISPUTING THESE CHARGES, AND, MORE THAN LIKELY, IT WILL BE WITH SOMEONE WHOM I WON'T BE ABLE UNDERSTAND. SOMEONE, LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT, NEEDS TO PUT THE SHACKLES ON THIS APPARENTLY PSUEDO COMPANY.
A Jul 30, 2011 by
sjhicks

I WAS CHARGED 38.95 ON MY CAPITAL C.C. ALSO AND I HAVENT PURCHASED ANYTHING IN A WHILE FROM AMAZON WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT AND I GUESS WE ALL NEED TO CONTRACT CAPITAL ONE.
N Aug 16, 2011 by
Vernon Atkinson

I WAS
CHARGED 82.02 ON MY CREDIT CARD. WHAT WAS THIS CHARGE FOR. RO86XOPRU01
N Aug 16, 2011 by
Vernon Atkinson

WHAT WAS THE CHARGE FOR ON MY CREDIT CARD. REFER TO AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWA RO86XOPRU01
A Sep 7, 2011 by
marciareid

My husband has no idea what the charge on his last Capital One statement was for AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILLWA FOR $40.45. Is this just happening to Capital One Credit cards? Looks like we will close the account for sure. Marcia Reid
N Sep 26, 2011 by
Ed Dowty

On august 12, 2011 our capital one credit card was charged for merchadise we DID order, but have never recieved. It was a black and decker junior tool set for the children of our church. Please forward this tool kit ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation God said THANKS as well.
N Oct 3, 2011 by
Ed Dowty

Has ANYONE gotten any satisfaction form these complaints, or is this merely an appeasement from Capital One?!!
D Nov 3, 2012 by
nugets

I purchased a pair of shoes on 7/2/12with a Capitol One card for 78.98 from this site the shoe was i/2 size too small.
the billing slip did not have a telephone # but said purchaser must pay for return shipping. They were returned at a cost of $18 by my niece (I was hospitalized) to this day I have not received a refund from the company or Capitol One

Amazon Mktplace PMTSamzn.com / Billwa - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE