Amsure Insurance Agency Limited - Non Receipt of Insurance Policy Bond

KV Ramesh
I have taken the ULIP policy (Proposal No. 605269901) of Rs 25000 from M/s Amsure Insurance Agency Ltd (Corporate Agent of Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd) on 12th dec 2007 and received the payment receipt within a week time. Company official confirmed me that i will get insurance bond policy with in a month however not received the same even after two months. Whenever i have tried to contact company offcial , always i got assurance for early delivery. After long wait , i have decided to cancel my ULIP policy from company.Kindly guide me how to claim paid money back from the company.
Rgds / Ramesh

Comments

Hi ramesh ,

I don't agree with your point . Even i had taken and i got the recipt from max new york life , even the renewals recipts .

Can you contact me so that i can guide you thru proper channel

Deepak

Hi Ramesh,
have faith.there must be some delay but it does not mean that you will never receive your bond papers.
So far I know they are the best and I hope you will receive the bond papers quickly.

Donot cancel your ULIP policy .

Best wishes

kamal

Doha ,Qatar

Non Receipt of Insurance Policy Bond
I have taken the ULIP policy (Proposal No. 602488090) of Rs 10000 from M/s Amsure Insurance Agency Ltd (Corporate Agent of Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd) on 10th March 2008 and received the payment receipt within a week time. Company official confirmed me that i will get insurance bond policy with in a month however not received the same even after two months. always i got assurance for early delivery.

Rgds / SURENDER KUMAR

delay may be due to the gowing business of AMSURE nowadays.you can get redressal thro' your agent by being diligent with him
Rak1

I have taken the ULIP policy (Proposal No.607150489) of Rs 40000 from Amsure Insurance Agency Ltd. on feb 2008. I have received my payment receipt within 10 days.But when i pay 40000, they assured me of giving me gifts containing Reebok luggage kit. Until now i havent received any. when i called to my agent in bangalore, he used to tell me that he only will call me when he gets them. But there wasn't any reply from him. Recently when i tried to call him, i get a message that the phone has been disconnected. Kindly help me.

Dear Friends,
U need not to worry regarding any Policy problem in Amsure.Amsure people are always ready 2 help customers.For non-receipt of policy document what u hav to do is go to the local Amway India branch/Outlet and contact - Amsure Insurance planners - who would b present there.Just inform them dat u hv nt received policy since long with your policy no., name, identity card, contact number.They will ensure dat your policy document is re-ordered to dat branch office, from where u can collect it by hand.
regards...
R.Jagdev, 09338154626
Amsure

once a person enters the plan he should have the option to quit . it is not always that the financial conditions remain the same. such plans should carry an assurance to return at least what a person has invested.
Rahul

IF IN CASE U FACE ANY PROBLEM REGARDING YOUR AMSURE POLICY...PLZ CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH ANY AGENT...
CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY AT THERE REGIONAL HEAD OFFICES AT KOLKATA, DELHI, MUMBAI BANGALOR.OR ANY OF 155 AMWAY/AMSURE BRANCHES ACCROSS INDIA

THEY WILL DEFINATELY SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM<AND QUARIES.

Dear Friend,
Amsure is the best product in insurance field. If you face any problem about Amsure policy please contact any Amway Distributor or Amway Insurance Planner (At your nearest branch). They will give best service to you. Where we have a will, there is amway. Thank you.

I have taken the ULIP policy (Proposal No. 601456122) of Rs 15000 from M/s Amsure Insurance Agency Ltd (Corporate Agent of Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd) on feb 2007 and received the payment receipt within a week time. Company official confirmed me that i will get insurance bond policy with in a month but the fund statement not receive till date, always i got assurance for early delivery. After long wait, Rgds / Ramesh
D
vijay

when u have rcd ur receipt, then it is understood that ur policy has been formed.non rct of document on time hardly matters as it can be courier problem or any way. u should have patience, just check todays NAV, U will surprise. amsure ULIP plan is a best products for long term investment as well as security for ur family
Suraj

I have to invest money on Amsure ULIP plane. just guide me. and what is "Guarantee Loyalty Additions" used in Amsure Unit Builder plane. this will be paid only on death?

Dear all,

I do not agree with the difficulties faced by them, however there may be some delay due to growing business of Amsure or/and any technical problems. I have sold several policies of amsure, life and non life, and the policy holders are fully satisfied. The claim settlement process are very fast. Their NAV are more than those available in market. Amsure has benefited the customers providing better service, low admn charges and awaring/proving customers the fullest benefits as per the IRDA norms, which were/are not being provided by other insurance providers.

Regards.

Chanchal
Do u want more? visit: www.amsure.in or call 09029570040 / 09869179230

i have a ULIP & steping stone family money back policy of Amsure, the 3 years service charges are very high & cancellation charges of these policies are also high,

My father has taken Amsure-Max new york life insurance policy no.607208329: GO. Name:MS023
and has recently passed away in AIIMS and now my mother (nominee) wants to claim insurance amount and Amsure representative divyanshu saxena at amsure branch in new delhi at is not responding in the claim process.
Please help me !!!

hello, sir main amway distributer hoon. main mare allos ke amsure business ke baare main jaanna chahta hoon . jisse main policies renue kara sakun .

I have never seen so bad services from any other company like Amsure Insurance.
AAL

Amway and amsure eat amsul/churan to digest.It is all fraud.
AAL

Dear Friend those in favour of amsure surely does not have policy of thier own, regardsong claim, please forget it will newer be setteled.God save amway -centric psycology people.
drsray

Amway is a fatherless company, it belongs to no one and nobody runs it, it is a headless body with no one taking ownership full of mindless drones.
I would not trust AMWAY or any of it's sister companies with a penny I own.
Multilevel marketing is flawed to begin with.

Apparently an individual gets a referral bonus for every person he pushes into the AMSURE insurance vice, even if the referring individual is not an AMSURE agent or involved in the Scamway company.
Which means, they are bribing me to send people to Amsure insurance agency.

Why should somebody's money be given to me, when it can be used to pay the employee salaries of Amsure, or buy more units for the actual investor.

I'm sure (Amsure) this is a no good scheme to funnel out your money.

Amsure/Amway ABOs, I know you will start about how Amway has given you heaven and much more. I know the truth, and kindly do not post to me telling me how great Amway is.

Amsure Insurance Agency Limited - Non Receipt of Insurance Policy Bond