AMWAY POSITRIM - BEST WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT

Yudhishthir Singh
Sir i am doing AMWAY and suggest no. of people abt that they use and get results in month........

Product name is POSITRIM if u want this product buy to nearer AMWAY office in ur city......

To buy this product u need ABO no.

ABO NO. is :- 7815941

Fill this no in the form which u get from AMWAY office and product in distributor rate..

Call me :-9209051314

Comments

Lost of goods - n/a

To,
The Hon'ble Prime Minister Of India
New Delhi, GovtOf India

Respected sir,
Very Regretful and sorrowful to inform you that speed postal parcel which contained items of 15000/- was found tempered and entire article stolen. Instead of my goods only books were found. Really this type of theft in post office is beyond my imigination. It was my inherent view point that even today it is the post office which stands for honesty and intergrity, but now my entire belief massacred.
I think a great racket is working behind such malfeasance actvities which is tanishing a great image of post offices. Not only that people like me have to go for great loss which is really inbearable.
It is my earest request to into this matter and a high level of enguiry should be conducted to defect the piltrage so that people may restore the belief and faith to post offices.
Yours faithfully
namrata

As you know every weight loss system is based on burning more calories than you eat. I am a fat girl in the past, but now I am a sexy and confident girl. Maybe you will ask how I can do it. So I will tell you about it, here is typical recommendation: (super slim pomegranate) is one of the best value programs on the Internet. It offers a wide range of healthy goods to lose weight! It's a way of life. Maybe you know the (2 day diet Japan lingzhi), it is popular goods to lose weight, many person say it is effective! So what do you hesitate? Come on, my dear friend!

positrime weightloss programe is very good all fat indian people.becase all fastfood habit is gone out.and also i am join to positrime only 17 days but nice feeling to me.positrime test is very good.to join AMWAY

By advertising on the net you are going against basic ethic codes of Amway.Please stop this.

brajeshv@hotmail.com

I tried this product and it is not good. The best option is workout, you can join gym or yoga with diet food. The Positrim will not help you to reduce your body weight (Speaking out of my own experience)
UMAJOY

ANTOJOYPRINCE@YAHOO.COM THIS IS MY E-MAIL ID.I NEED WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT.SEND MY ID PRODUCT NAME WICH ONE IS BEST.
A Feb 2, 2011 by
BADAL KUMAR KAR

DEAR ALL,

MY NAME IS BADAL KUMAR KAR, USING AMWAY NUTRILITE DAILY AND GARLIC HEART CARE ON DAILY BASIS, I AM FEELING VERY GOOD AND HAVING SOUND HEALTH WITH OUT ANY PROBLEM. THE PRODUCTS ARE REALLY GOOD.

I SUGGEST TO ALL, WHO ARE ABOVE 40 YRS OLD TO USE THE NUTRILITE DAILY ON DAILY BASIS.
ANY BODY CAN USE MY DISTRIBUTORSHIP NUMBER IS 7679089, TO AVAIL THE 20% DISCOUNT PRICE BENEFIT.

WITH REGARDS,
BADAL KAR
DISTRIUBUTORSHIP NO.7679089
N Mar 1, 2011 by
Ankush kumar gautam

Hello Dear i am Ankush gautam . using NUTRILITE DAILY & PROTIEN POWDER i am feeling so good . and my health is also improved by these amway products . so anybody can purchese these product by ABO NO. 3029597 . @ 20% DISCOUNT from MRP . and thay can save own important money . thankyou very much ...

A.B.O. NUMBER - 3029597
A Mar 23, 2011 by
gopi88amw

dnt put these type of advertisments in net and dnt giv ur distributer number. because people dnt buy when they see these type of adds. just put on ur product reviews dnt try to sell ur products like this.
And it is against to amway basic code and ethics, we are all great amway distributers so we must follow the amway's code and ethics.
----------gopi88amw@gmail.com
N Mar 26, 2011 by
VIRAJ.C

HELLO FRIENDS,
There is no Brain wash in AMWAY, it is real no reel, i am in AMWAY for more than 1 years, I like AMWAY products 100% top most quality products i cant imagine this type of products in india, thanks to AMWAY, all types of world class products available, Home care, Nutrilite Health care, Personal care, Beauty products, 100% tested and cetified, This is certified by world health organisation, Now join a genuine and life time setlement business, join AMWAY, More than 85 lacs people joined in india, more income standard income, just u have to introduce ur friends and relatives,
To join AMWAY ( This will surely turn ur life),
Call 8097130194.
A Apr 17, 2011 by
Anita Satwinder Singh

AMWAY PRODUCTS are very good n effective.
I personally had been suffering from Arthritis, and now it is 100% controlled with Amway Cal Mag, Iron n multivitamin Daily tablets.

Thanks AMWAY!!!

Any clarification, Please call 09890865435

Mrs Anita Satwinder Singh
Pune.-21

ABO NO.7873583
N Apr 20, 2011 by
Sarthakb

Hey Anita,

When did you join AmWay business? How is AmWay business runs? Your suggestions is highly appreciated.

-Niteen B
N May 17, 2011 by
pujac25

Niteen,

To know more about business, drop a mail at poojaluvsperk@gmail.com.

Nutrilite products are superb, I consume them daily and i can see the difference in me.

Pooja
D Jun 14, 2011 by
shubhi5

I did not find POSITRIM helpful at ol.
its nothing just a myth.

it does not helps.
u need to actaully control and balanced diet and excersie.

if u miss a diet and have healty low cal food u automatically loose wieght POSITRIM has nothing to do in it.

i took it for 15 days did not helped me at ol
N Jul 11, 2011 by
kumudakk

anybody can use my acc no to get 20% discount
My no is : 3833486

KKV
N Aug 28, 2011 by
mahalkita

hi i am here in dubai can anyone help me to send this product weight loss i want to try for a month if results is good then i will continue so if possible please do write to me amehek30@yahoo.com thanks mahalkita
N Sep 20, 2011 by
arthis

Dear frnds,

Want to buy Amway Products..Either Nutrilite or Multivitamin or Iron or Cal supplements or home care or cosmetic products? I'll ship you at your doorstep at 20% discount...

Please mail your contact no to Arthisworld@gmail.com

Regards...
N Nov 26, 2011 by
anon1222

Anyone want amway product use my ABO NO.8734839
A Feb 10, 2012 by
ccvvsnmurthy

ANY ONE WANT TO BUY AMWAY PRODUCTS USE ABO NO 7895426 ANY DOUBT ABOUT PRODUCTS CALL ME ANY TIME
N Feb 28, 2012 by