Anand Gas Service, Bharat Gas, Badarpur - ABOUT THE DICTATORSHIP OF DEALER

SUBHASH CHANDRA DUBEY
HI,
My name is SUBHASH CHANDRA DUBEY.
I am consumer of Bharat gas from last 8 or 9 years and between this time I am not faced any problem but now from last 3 months, due to the dictatorship od dealer of bharat gas, I am facing the problem alot.

from last 3 months is is not booking my cylinder. When I am ask for the reason, he told me that I am not residing there. i don't know which kind of informer he has to inform him.

I done a lot of communication with BHARAT GAS in this scenario but can't get anything. Still I am looking for the resolution. What I have to do to get the cylinder. May I change my address oor what is the option I have?

with thanks

SUBHASH CHANDRA DUBEY
CONSUMER ID-25488
CONTACT NO.-9811812857

Comments

BHARAT GAS, NEW DELHI Complaints - ABOUT THE DICTATORSHIP OF DEALER IN BADARPUR,NEW DELHI - bharat gas complaint in badarpur new delhi

Dear SIR,

I Santosh I am consumer bharat gas from last 4 yaer now the problem is that from last three months bharat gas has not been delivered salyender on actual devilevery date because i booked my salyender on 27 august 08 and i received salyender on 11 sept08 in beetween time i am have flollowed 4 or 5 times to badarur dealer after that i got it. now i booked my salyender on 20 sep08 but still i am waiting but there is no any deleivery after that from today i have gone to badarpur dealer and asking why not salyender has been delivered then they are saying in aatitute mod your salyender booking date is not due. and they are not agry to giving any type of responce so i am very warried of bharat gas service so. take a action to bharat gas and i am waiting your reply

Thanking You
Santosh kumar

Anand Gas service person not pick the phone and not booking the gas. Currently they are doing simply take the phone and put on table and keep busy the phone 01126669944

MY gas issue for my mother name Uma Duley and gas no A26879

I fully agree with the complainant above. The same problem we faced. For the last three days we have been trying to book a cylinder but all in vain. No response is coming up on phone. Please do help us. Is there any body to check such malpractices? Kindly response and get the supply assured at Consumer No.AA-32511.Thanks.
MOHAN

YES ANAND GAS SERVICE NOT PICK THE PHONE.

bahut bakwas service hai is dealer ki

I fully agree with the complaint above. The same problem we faced.for the last five days we have been trying to book a cylinder but all invain.No response is coming up on phone. Please do help us. Kindly response & get the supply assured at consummer no-33132.Thanks.
D
kundan

anand gas service not picking up the phone I tried so many times.I booked the gas one week back but it was not deliver.

Pls register my complaint and take strict action.
Consumer no. 10054

No Response from Dealer - Sachin Gass

i am a customer of sachin gass my customer number is 19748, since last one month i am try to call the agency regularly to know about the gass booking and delivery but no one picks the Phone,the agency gave us the phone number as
011-26226048,
011-26462463,
011-26211041
Please take action against them for not responding our call.
syed
RIYA

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am facing problem with Anand Gas cylinder delivery staff every time they have delivered short gas approx 2-4 kgs. we have complaint Anand Gas Agencies person more time after complaint two three time they have delivered the complete cylinder to us. and again we are facing same problem.

And Agencies staff behavior is very ruddily with customer and they have Booked the cylinder after 29 day's and given the delivery after booking 5-7 day's.
And that time you will be call for booking the cylinder anybody not pick the phone. they have put the phone on table and talk with our staff any time.

Pls take the necessary action and short-out the problem.

Best Regards
RIYA
CONSUMER ID-32271
Vineet

I strongly agree with the following.

1. It is very difficult to book the gas on phone as it is always engaged.
2. The way of interacting with the Customer is very rude.
3. It is many times booking the gas in my name and giving it to someoneelse
without my knowledge.
4. Many time the gas cylinder is also not fully filled it is short 2-3 Kgs.

I wonder whether there is any redressel to all these complaint, whether any authority has ever crossed checked these complaints or there palms have been greased.

I am really disappointed with the nature and behaviour of Anand Gas cylinder booking/delivery staff. On booking time they say that after 2 month your cylinder will be booked, while already one month has completed of booking.
Please do some favourable, we are facing a lot of problem.

I am agree with him, I am also consumer of that particular gas agency i.e. Anand Gas Service, Badarpur,
My consumer number is 31277. They are not deliver the LPG in time and also send under weight cylender.

Girish

My consumer No. is 35181. I have booked gas on 20th July 2010 but inspite of two reminders, I have not yet received it. I have done the booking online as there contact nos are always out of service. My reference No. 2221885 adn 2376267. Please help. We always face this kind of problem in a regular basis with the agency.

Complaint against ANAND GAS SERVICE BADARPUR agent of BHARAT GAS.
I was called ANAND GAS for book my cylinder after one month of previous booking on dated.30.07.2010 and they confirmed I will get the delivery with in two or three days but I didn’t receive my delivery till one week so I was call again after one week they didn’t listion my problem and not answered in a one shot, but I call them four and five time then they confirmed me that my cylinder was not booked on.30.07.2010 because one month is not sufficient time to book next cylinder..
Kindly help us and give the solution..
hakim singh
contact no.9891646122

Yes i have also a lpg connection from anand gas service badar pur, new delhi - 110044,

Govt has blacklisted this company but i don't know how they have given permission to start again.

They are giving 1 cylinder in one month.

I dont know what is use of 2 cylinder which i have. I bought 1 clylinder every month from local shopkeeperes in very high rate Rs. 700 - 800 per cylinder.

pls pls help us to save our hard earning.

Dharmpal hawaldar
GD- 20, Perlhad Pur,
New Delhi - 110044.

Pls read as

They are giving 1 cylinder IN 2 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH.

PLS BLACKLISTED ANAND GAS SERVICE BADAR PUR NEW DELHI.

THEY SELLING CYLINDERS IN BLACK TO LOCAL BROKERS.

AND BROKERS SELL THIS CYLINDER IN VERY HUGE AMOUNTS.
RS. 700 - 800.

DHARMPAL HAWALDAR

ANAND GAS SERVICE BADAR PUR NEW DELHI WALE SALE CHOR HAIN.

INKO JAIL MEIN BAND KAR DO.

25 DIN BAAD CYLINDER BOOK KARTE HAIN AUR BOOK KARNE KE 25 DIN BAAD BHEJTE HAIN.

IN CHORON KO BAND KARO.

WHERE IS CYLINDER GOING.

SOBAN SINGH RAWAT
A Jan 12, 2011 by
proupendra

I have already wrote a complaint to HPCL vigilence commissioner and awaiting for action may it could be black listed.

U Kumar